Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting What is the diference between text files? Post 302528142 by orma on Monday 6th of June 2011 01:16:52 PM
Old 06-06-2011
Hi.
Following the code:
Code:
rm -f salida.csv
echo "Subscriber, sbn_id" > salida.csv
while read line    
   do
     VALOR1=$(echo "$line"|cut -f1)
     echo $VALOR1
     more *..log | grep "RBT_ACT_FREE|D|" | grep $VALOR1 | awk -F"|" '{print $4,",",$6}' | uniq >> salida.csv
   done < $1

Last edited by Franklin52; 06-07-2011 at 06:08 AM.. Reason: Please use code tags, thank you

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

grep multiple text files in folder into 1 text file?

How do I use the grep command to take mutiple text files in a folder and make one huge text file out of them. I'm using Mac OS X and can not find a text tool that does it so I figured I'd resort to the BSD Unix CLI for a solution... there are 5,300 files that I want to write to one huge file so... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: coppertone
7 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Diference of file in a line

I am going to arrange a data and excel can't do this functionality. If anyone here could help me do this i will really appreicate it. I have a file that contains thousands columns and it looks like this User1 SF SMB QH user2 SF SF User3 QH User4 SMB QH I need to extract the... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: kharen11
9 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Find and add/replace text in text files

Hi. I would like to have experts help on below action. I have text files in which page nubmers exists in form like PAGE : 1 PAGE : 2 PAGE : 3 and so on there is other text too. I would like to know is it possible to check the last occurance of Page... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: lodhi1978
6 Replies

4. Solaris

Solaris container date diference

Hi people, I dont have a real problem, its also a so strange issue. When i connect to my system from a ssh session or telnet normaly from putty and execute the command "date" its show me the correctly time in BRT format for root and all other users. But when i connect from the global... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: anonymouzz
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to create a text file whose content is the text of another files

Hello everyone, I work under Ubuntu 11.10 (c-shell) I need a script to create a new text file whose content is the text of another text files that are in the directory $DIRMAIL at this moment. I will show you an example: - On the one hand, there is a directory $DIRMAIL where there are... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: tenteyu
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Changing text in multiple files, but with different text for each file

Hello, I have a situation where I want to change a line of text in multiple files, but the problem is that I want to change the text to something unique for each file. For example, let's say I have five files named bob.txt, joe.txt, john.txt, tom.txt, and zach.txt. Each of these files has a... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Scatterbrain26
5 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Split a text file into multiple text files?

I have a text file with entries like 1186 5556 90844 7873 7722 12 7890.6 78.52 6679 3455 9867 1127 5642 ..N so many records like this. I want to split this file into multiple files like cluster1.txt, cluster2.txt, cluster3.txt, ..... clusterN.txt. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sammy777
4 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Read n lines from a text files getting n from within the text file

I dont even have a sample script cause I dont know where to start from. My data lookes like this > sat#16 #data: 15 site:UNZA baseline: 205.9151 0.008 -165.2465 35.8109 40.6685 21.9148 121.1446 26.4629 -18.4976 33.8722 0.017 -165.2243 48.2201 40.6908 ... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: malandisa
8 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to add a text at the beginning of a text files in a folder?

how to add a text ( surya) at the beginning of a text files (so many) in folder text file: 111111 555555 666666 result: surya 111111 555555 666666 (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: suryanarayana
3 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Read text between regexps and write into files based on a field in the text

Hi, I have a huge file that has data something like shown below: huge_file.txt start regexp Name=Name1 Title=Analyst Address=Address1 Department=Finance end regexp some text some text start regexp Name=Name2 Title=Controller Address=Address2 Department=Finance end regexp (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: r3d3
7 Replies
ZGREP(1)                                                      General Commands Manual                                                     ZGREP(1)

NAME
zgrep - search possibly compressed files for a regular expression SYNOPSIS
zgrep [ grep_options ] [ -e ] pattern filename... DESCRIPTION
Zgrep invokes grep on compressed or gzipped files. These grep options will cause zgrep to terminate with an error code: (-[drRzZ]|--di*|--exc*|--inc*|--rec*|--nu*). All other options specified are passed directly to grep. If no file is specified, then the standard input is decompressed if necessary and fed to grep. Otherwise the given files are uncompressed if necessary and fed to grep. If the GREP environment variable is set, zgrep uses it as the grep program to be invoked. EXIT CODE
2 - An option that is not supported was specified. AUTHOR
Charles Levert (charles@comm.polymtl.ca) SEE ALSO
grep(1), gzexe(1), gzip(1), zdiff(1), zforce(1), zmore(1), znew(1) ZGREP(1)