Sponsored Content
Special Forums Cybersecurity How to access private IP address? Post 302527621 by Corona688 on Friday 3rd of June 2011 08:39:04 PM
Old 06-03-2011
Have the router in question forward the relevant port to the internal IP.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Restricting access to a machine by IP Address

I have a need to allow only certain IP addresses to access a machine running solaris 9. I am not sure how this can be accomplished. Thanks in advance for your help. Patch (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: patch
2 Replies

2. Programming

Cannot access memory at address 0x8

Hi All I have a structure pointer and setting that pointer as NULL. When i tried to access the elements in the structure i am getting the error message. "Cannot access memory at address 0x8". This i tried in LINUX. When the same program is tried thro UNIX (HP-UX), i am not getting the message... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: rkraj
8 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Can kernel process access user address space ?

Can kernel process access user address space ? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: subhotech
2 Replies

4. Linux

Block RSH access by IP address

Hi All i need to use RSH ( i can hear you all banging your head against a wall ) but i want to block a certain IP address from access my machine via RSH, is there way to do this thanks A (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ab52
3 Replies

5. Solaris

Restrict XWindows Server Access by IP Address

We want to disable graphical logins on our Solaris 10(64bit sparc )boxes, but I haven't found any information on how to do it via google. Most likely I am using the wrong search terms (i've been looking for "xdmcp" and "x11" "disable") . While looking through the output of "svcs -a | grep... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: the.gooch
3 Replies

6. AIX

Switch Port Becoming Private & restricting access

Hello folks, I have an AIX server that is connected to a storage array via a Brocade switch using 4 ports from either side. The zoning is done such that there are 4 paths visible from the server to the storage. My work involves frequent disabling or enabling the switch ports that are... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nkiran
1 Replies

7. AIX

Generate Private IPv4 address..

Hi, I wanted to generate IPv4 address that communicates between client and server that dumps packets into machines.. Please help with the steps.. Am daemon new to networking.. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Priya Amaresh
1 Replies

8. What is on Your Mind?

Plan to Restrict RSS Access by IP Address

Hello Everyone, We plan to restrict all RSS news feed access soon based on IP address. This means that if you have a website or application that using our site RSS feeds, you can still do it; but your must register you site in this thread. So please reply with your IP address of your server... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
7 Replies

9. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Register Here to Permit RSS Access by IP Address

Hello Everyone, We now (only) permit access to our RSS news feed access based on IP address. This means that if you have a website or application that using our site RSS feeds, you can still do it; but your must register you site in this thread. So please reply with your IP address of your... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
9 Replies
dtest(1)							   USER COMMANDS							  dtest(1)

NAME
dtest - simple uDAPL send/receive and RDMA test SYNOPSIS
dtest [-P provider] [-b buf size] [-B burst count][-v] [-c] [-p] [-d] [-s] dtest [-P provider] [-b buf size] [-B burst count][-v] [-c] [-p] [-d] [-h HOSTNAME] DESCRIPTION
dtest is a simple test used to exercise and verify the uDAPL interfaces. At least two instantiations of the test must be run. One acts as the server and the other the client. The server side of the test, once invoked listens for connection requests, until timing out or killed. Upon receipt of a cd connection request, the connection is established, the server and client sides exchange information necessary to per- form RDMA writes and reads. OPTIONS
-P=PROVIDER use PROVIDER to specify uDAPL interface using /etc/dat.conf (default OpenIB-cma) -b=BUFFER_SIZE use buffer size BUFFER_SIZE for RDMA(default 64) -B=BURST_COUNT use busrt count BURST_COUNT for interations (default 10) -v, verbose output(default off) -c, use consumer notification events (default off) -p, use polling (default wait for event) -d, delay in seconds before close (default off) -s, run as server (default - run as server) -h=HOSTNAME use HOSTNAME to specify server hostname or IP address (default - none) EXAMPLES
dtest -P OpenIB-cma -v -s Starts a server process with debug verbosity using provider OpenIB-cma. dtest -P OpenIB-cma -h server1-ib0 Starts a client process, using OpenIB-cma provider to connect to hostname server1-ib0. SEE ALSO
dapltest(1) AUTHORS
Arlin Davis <ardavis@ichips.intel.com> BUGS
uDAPL 1.2 February 23, 2007 dtest(1)