Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Apache mod_userdir does not work Post 302527318 by ciupinet on Friday 3rd of June 2011 05:12:05 AM
Old 06-03-2011
Check whether the UserDir directive points to the correct path or not and whether the user is allowed to have an UserDir directory or not.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Apache

I am tring to configure Apache so that it displays the ip address of users browsing the web in the header. mod_header is installed on my apache as default. I tried including the following in httpd.conf file but no joy Header set remoteip %{REMOTE_ADDR} I have also tried Header add... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: hassan2
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Apache help

Hi, I am new to unix and am trying to determine if apache is installed on my server. Is there a command to determine the running version or if it is even installed. I appreciate your help. Thanks, Eric (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ejbrever
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Script doesn't work, but commands inside work

Howdie everyone... I have a shell script RemoveFiles.sh Inside this file, it only has two commands as below: rm -f ../../reportToday/temp/* rm -f ../../report/* My problem is that when i execute this script, nothing happened. Files remained unremoved. I don't see any error message as it... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cheongww
2 Replies

4. IP Networking

configure apache to work with ssl

Hi, I need help to configure the apache to work with ssl. I have managed to create self-signed certificate according to the instruction in the following link. So I have the crt file and the key file. however when I add: <Virtualhost *:443> SSLEngine on ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: programAngel
1 Replies

5. Ubuntu

Apache - Files directive does not work

HI guys. when i configure Files in this way: <Files ~ "\.png$"> deny from all </Files> it works. but when defining in this way it doesn't work: <Files /var/www/test/file.png> deny from all </Files> directives are not inside Directory directive. Could someone help? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: majid.merkava
0 Replies

6. IP Networking

NIC will not work, but it did work.

I have a client machine that was built and loaded with SCO UNIX 2.1.3, (yes it is old). The machine worked fine on the closed network that I tested on in my shop. I then had to change it to the network that it would be connected to. Below is the host file, router and subnet mask file that I usually... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: NC user
0 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

My script work on Linux but not work in sunos.

My script work on Linux but not work in sun os. my script. logFiles="sentLog1.log sentLog2.log" intial_time="0 0" logLocation="/usr/local/tomcat/logs/" sleepTime=600 failMessage=":: $(tput bold)Log not update$(tput rmso) = " successMessage="OK" arr=($logFiles)... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: ooilinlove
7 Replies

8. IP Networking

Discussion at work, would a router work pluging a cable in wan1 and lan1?

hi all. and sorry for the random question, but this sparkled a raging flame-war at work and i want more points of view situation a router, with linux of some sort, dhcp client requesting for ip in wan1 (as usual with wan ports) dhcp server listening in lan1, and assigning ip (as usual... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: broli
9 Replies

9. Web Development

Apache module development on apache 2.2

Hi, I'm new to developing modules for Apache. I understand the basics now and can develop something simple which allows a 'GET' request to happen, but what I want to do is actually 'POST' information to my site. I know the basic POST Request works and I can see that it is post by looking at... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: fishman2001
2 Replies

10. Red Hat

Process not running: /opt/java15/jdk/bin/java -classpath /opt/apache/apache-ant-1.7.0-mod/lib/ant-la

Have no idea on what the below error message is: Process not running: /opt/java15/jdk/bin/java -classpath /opt/apache/apache-ant-1.7.0-mod/lib/ant-launcher.jar org.apache.tools.ant.launch.Launcher -buildfile build.xml dist. Any help? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: gull05
3 Replies
Defines(3)						       globus gsi sysconfig							Defines(3)

NAME
Defines - Defines #define GLOBUS_GSI_SYSCONFIG_SET_KEY_PERMISSIONS #define GLOBUS_GSI_SYSCONFIG_GET_HOME_DIR #define GLOBUS_GSI_SYSCONFIG_CHECK_KEYFILE #define GLOBUS_GSI_SYSCONFIG_CHECK_CERTFILE #define GLOBUS_GSI_SYSCONFIG_FILE_EXISTS #define GLOBUS_GSI_SYSCONFIG_DIR_EXISTS #define GLOBUS_GSI_SYSCONFIG_GET_CERT_DIR #define GLOBUS_GSI_SYSCONFIG_GET_USER_CERT_FILENAME #define GLOBUS_GSI_SYSCONFIG_GET_HOST_CERT_FILENAME #define GLOBUS_GSI_SYSCONFIG_GET_SERVICE_CERT_FILENAME #define GLOBUS_GSI_SYSCONFIG_GET_PROXY_FILENAME #define GLOBUS_GSI_SYSCONFIG_GET_SIGNING_POLICY_FILENAME #define GLOBUS_GSI_SYSCONFIG_GET_CA_CERT_FILES #define GLOBUS_GSI_SYSCONFIG_GET_CURRENT_WORKING_DIR #define GLOBUS_GSI_SYSCONFIG_MAKE_ABSOLUTE_PATH_FOR_FILENAME #define GLOBUS_GSI_SYSCONFIG_SPLIT_DIR_AND_FILENAME #define GLOBUS_GSI_SYSCONFIG_REMOVE_ALL_OWNED_FILES #define GLOBUS_GSI_SYSCONFIG_GET_GRIDMAP_FILENAME #define GLOBUS_GSI_SYSCONFIG_GET_AUTHZ_CONF_FILENAME #define GLOBUS_GSI_SYSCONFIG_GET_GAA_CONF_FILENAME #define GLOBUS_GSI_SYSCONFIG_IS_SUPERUSER #define GLOBUS_GSI_SYSCONFIG_GET_USER_ID_STRING #define GLOBUS_GSI_SYSCONFIG_GET_PROC_ID_STRING #define GLOBUS_GSI_SYSCONFIG_GET_USERNAME #define GLOBUS_GSI_SYSCONFIG_GET_UNIQUE_PROXY_FILENAME Detailed Description These precompiler defines allow for a platform (ie Win32 vs UNIX) independent API. Define Documentation #define GLOBUS_GSI_SYSCONFIG_SET_KEY_PERMISSIONS Set the correct file permissions on a private key. See globus_gsi_sysconfig_set_key_permissions_unix() and globus_gsi_sysconfig_set_key_permissions_win32() #define GLOBUS_GSI_SYSCONFIG_GET_HOME_DIR Get the current users home directory See globus_gsi_sysconfig_get_home_dir_unix() and globus_gsi_sysconfig_get_home_dir_win32() #define GLOBUS_GSI_SYSCONFIG_CHECK_KEYFILE Check for the correct file permissions on a private key. See globus_gsi_sysconfig_check_keyfile_unix() and globus_gsi_sysconfig_check_keyfile_win32() #define GLOBUS_GSI_SYSCONFIG_CHECK_CERTFILE Check for the correct file permissions on a certificate. See globus_gsi_sysconfig_check_certfile_unix() and globus_gsi_sysconfig_check_certfile_win32() #define GLOBUS_GSI_SYSCONFIG_FILE_EXISTS Check whether a given file exists See globus_gsi_sysconfig_file_exists_unix() and globus_gsi_sysconfig_file_exists_win32() #define GLOBUS_GSI_SYSCONFIG_DIR_EXISTS Check whether a given directory exists See globus_gsi_sysconfig_dir_exists_unix() and globus_gsi_sysconfig_dir_exists_win32() #define GLOBUS_GSI_SYSCONFIG_GET_CERT_DIR Determine the location of the trusted certificates directory See globus_gsi_sysconfig_get_cert_dir_unix() and globus_gsi_sysconfig_get_cert_dir_win32() #define GLOBUS_GSI_SYSCONFIG_GET_USER_CERT_FILENAME Determine the location of the users certificate and private key See globus_gsi_sysconfig_get_user_cert_filename_unix() and globus_gsi_sysconfig_get_user_cert_filename_win32() #define GLOBUS_GSI_SYSCONFIG_GET_HOST_CERT_FILENAME Determine the location of the host certificate and private key See globus_gsi_sysconfig_get_host_cert_filename_unix() and globus_gsi_sysconfig_get_host_cert_filename_win32() #define GLOBUS_GSI_SYSCONFIG_GET_SERVICE_CERT_FILENAME Determine the location of a service certificate and private key See globus_gsi_sysconfig_get_service_cert_filename_unix() and globus_gsi_sysconfig_get_service_cert_filename_win32() #define GLOBUS_GSI_SYSCONFIG_GET_PROXY_FILENAME Determine the location of a proxy certificate and private key See globus_gsi_sysconfig_get_proxy_filename_unix() and globus_gsi_sysconfig_get_proxy_filename_win32() #define GLOBUS_GSI_SYSCONFIG_GET_SIGNING_POLICY_FILENAME Determine the name of the signing policy file for a given CA See globus_gsi_sysconfig_get_signing_policy_filename_unix() and globus_gsi_sysconfig_get_signing_policy_filename_win32() #define GLOBUS_GSI_SYSCONFIG_GET_CA_CERT_FILES Get a list of of trusted CA certificate filenames in a trusted CA certificate directory. See globus_gsi_sysconfig_get_ca_cert_files_unix() and globus_gsi_sysconfig_get_ca_cert_files_win32() #define GLOBUS_GSI_SYSCONFIG_GET_CURRENT_WORKING_DIR Get the current working directory See globus_gsi_sysconfig_get_current_working_dir_unix() and globus_gsi_sysconfig_get_current_working_dir_win32() #define GLOBUS_GSI_SYSCONFIG_MAKE_ABSOLUTE_PATH_FOR_FILENAME Prepend the current working directory to the give filename See globus_gsi_sysconfig_make_absolute_path_for_filename_unix() and globus_gsi_sysconfig_make_absolute_path_for_filename_win32() #define GLOBUS_GSI_SYSCONFIG_SPLIT_DIR_AND_FILENAME Split directory component of path from filename. See globus_gsi_sysconfig_split_dir_and_filename_unix() and globus_gsi_sysconfig_split_dir_and_filename_win32() #define GLOBUS_GSI_SYSCONFIG_REMOVE_ALL_OWNED_FILES Remove all proxies owned by current uid See globus_gsi_sysconfig_remove_all_owned_files_unix() and globus_gsi_sysconfig_remove_all_owned_files_win32() #define GLOBUS_GSI_SYSCONFIG_GET_GRIDMAP_FILENAME Determine the location of the grid map file. See globus_gsi_sysconfig_get_gridmap_filename_unix() and globus_gsi_sysconfig_get_gridmap_filename_win32() #define GLOBUS_GSI_SYSCONFIG_GET_AUTHZ_CONF_FILENAME Determine the location of the authorization callout config file. See globus_gsi_sysconfig_get_authz_conf_filename_unix() #define GLOBUS_GSI_SYSCONFIG_GET_GAA_CONF_FILENAME Determine the location of the GAA callout config file. See globus_gsi_sysconfig_get_gaa_conf_filename_unix() #define GLOBUS_GSI_SYSCONFIG_IS_SUPERUSER Determine whether the current user is the super user See globus_gsi_sysconfig_is_superuser_unix() and globus_gsi_sysconfig_is_superuser_win32() #define GLOBUS_GSI_SYSCONFIG_GET_USER_ID_STRING Get the current UID in string form See globus_gsi_sysconfig_get_user_id_string_unix() and globus_gsi_sysconfig_get_user_id_string_win32() #define GLOBUS_GSI_SYSCONFIG_GET_PROC_ID_STRING Get the current PID in string form See globus_gsi_sysconfig_get_proc_id_string_unix() and globus_gsi_sysconfig_get_proc_id_string_win32() #define GLOBUS_GSI_SYSCONFIG_GET_USERNAME Get the current user name See globus_gsi_sysconfig_get_username_unix() and globus_gsi_sysconfig_get_username_win32() #define GLOBUS_GSI_SYSCONFIG_GET_UNIQUE_PROXY_FILENAME Generate a unqiue proxy file name See globus_gsi_sysconfig_get_unique_proxy_filename() Author Generated automatically by Doxygen for globus gsi sysconfig from the source code. Version 5.2 Mon Apr 30 2012 Defines(3)