Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting System terminating diff command before job completed Post 302525942 by rdcwayx on Sunday 29th of May 2011 08:47:43 PM
Old 05-29-2011
day1.txt must has more or equal lines as day2.txt
Code:
awk '{X=$0;getline Y< "day2.txt" ; if (X!=Y) {print NR; print "<" FS X;print ">" FS Y} }' day1.txt

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Retrieving the execution time of a completed command

Hello, I am new to this forum and relatively new to unix, but hope to become an expert soon! My question is: How can I find out the execution time of a command that has already completed execution? More specifically, I launched a Python script to populate a PostgreSQL database on Suse... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: marina
2 Replies

2. Solaris

killing a unix job after the job process gets completed

Hi, Thanks in advance. i need to kill a unix background running job after that job process completes. i can kill a job by giving the following unix command kill -9 processid how to kill the job after the current process run gets completed ? Appreciate your valuable help. Thanks... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: dtazv
7 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Terminating child script with terminating the parent script

Hi I was working on a shell script with randomly shows a page of text from a randomly selected topic .As soon as the page is displayed it callers a timer script which keeps on running indefinitely until the timer script is killed by the user. This is where I have the problem,if I press... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mervin2006
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

what is diff b/w wait3() and wait4() system call

helo, i read man pages but still confuse about wait3() and wait4() stystem call what is exact diff b/w wait3() and wait4() system call and what is diff b/w waitpid() and wait3() and wait4() Regards, Amit (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: amitpansuria
1 Replies

5. Solaris

diff b/w /etc/system and user profile..

Hi Everybody, Can somebody tell me the difference between /etc/system and user profile???? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tirupathiraju_t
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

How can i terminating expect script without terminating SSH connection.

Hi all , i know i ask a lot of question but these are really hard to solve and important question. I send two scripts: expect.sh: #!/usr/local/bin/expect spawn ssh root@172.30.64.163 expect "login:" send "root\n" expect "password:" send "root\n^M" interact and son.sh: ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: fozay
2 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Background job when completed

Hello - I submitted one background job last night and it completed today morning.I want to know exact time the job completed. I submitted backgroung job like this nohup cp -Rp /opt/apps/prod/proddb/proddata . & I want to know when above job completed on UNIX server.Above command... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mansoor8810
9 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to Start a Job after finding the Old job completed

Hi Experts, I need a script advice to schedule 12 jobs ( SAS Codes execute back ground ). Algorithem: 1. Script checks first job. 2. Finds first job is done; invoke second job. 3. finds second job is done; invoke third job. .. Request you to please assist. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Jerald Nathan
3 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Send an email once a job is completed

Hi, The HPCs I used earlier used PBS (Portable Batch System) to schedule when I was running various jobs and it had an option to send me an email once a job is completed. I'm wondering whether this is possible for any other process (without the use of PBS). For example, I'm running some codes... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: lost.identity
2 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Completed "Command line google translation tool"

This tool for access translate.google.com from terminal and English dictionary. main mirror https://github.com/Anoncheg1/Command-line-translator mirror Google translate from command line and some more features - Pastebin.com requirements: bash, cURL, SpiderMonkey, forvo.com account for... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: 654321
0 Replies
ATR_ANALYSIS(1p)						   User Commands						  ATR_ANALYSIS(1p)

NAME
ATR_analysis - analyse a smart card ATR SYNOPSIS
ATR_analysis [ATRstring] DESCRIPTION
ATR_analysis is used to parse the ATR (Answer To Reset) sent by a smart card. The command also tries to find the card model using an ATR database stored in a text file smartcard_list.txt. The smartcard_list.txt file is searched in ./, /usr/local/pcsc/ and /usr/share/pcsc/ directories. Exemple: $ ATR_analysis '3B A7 00 40 18 80 65 A2 08 01 01 52' ATR: 3B A7 00 40 18 80 65 A2 08 01 01 52 + TS = 3B --> Direct Convention + T0 = A7, Y(1): 1010, K: 7 (historical bytes) TB(1) = 00 --> Programming Param P: 0, I: 0 TD(1) = 40 --> Y(i+1) = 0100, Protocol T = 0 ----- TC(2) = 18 --> Work waiting time: 960 x 24 x (Fi/F) + Historical bytes: 80 65 A2 08 01 01 52 Possibly identified card: 3B A7 00 40 18 80 65 A2 08 01 01 52 Gemplus GPK8000 BUGS
Maybe many bugs since I am not a ISO 7816 expert. FILES
smartcard_list.txt SEE ALSO
pcscd(8), pcsc_scan(1) AUTHOR
Ludovic Rousseau <ludovic.rousseau@free.fr> Version: 1.3 October 2005 ATR_ANALYSIS(1p)