Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Installing Imagick
Operating Systems OS X (Apple) Installing Imagick Post 302525823 by Corona688 on Saturday 28th of May 2011 09:59:56 PM
Old 05-28-2011
Try ./configure --help to see if there's any option to tell it where these things are.

---------- Post updated at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous update was at 07:58 PM ----------

Also, is there any particular reason you're trying to compile from scratch instead of getting it through fink or something? fink has not just one but many prebuilt versions...

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

installing

hey i want to install freebsd 5.1 but i ran into some problems i have a old cpu, i made boot disks from kern.flp and mfsboot.flp from the cd, and boot up, when i'm done and gonna install, it won't find the cd, then i tryed to installed with ftp, but i coulden't figure out how to do, i have a DHCP... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ekizz
5 Replies

2. AIX

How to installing .h of Dt

hi, everybody£º i have a question, pls help me¡£ OS : RS/6000 AIX 4.3.3 cPU : Powerpc,POWER3 I install X11.Dt, X11.apps, X11.base, X11.compat, X11.motif, X11.vsm full and Optional install X11.fnt using smitty! When i compling my gui programs , i found that all the include file of ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: q30
1 Replies

3. AIX

Installing memory

I need to install new memory on the server on a AIX server. I want to know what are the steps/commands in doing so. As far as I know I can use bosboot -a; shutdown -Fr. And that should recognize the memory. Please let me know what is the correct way to recognize the memory. I need to know this... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: cyno777
0 Replies

4. Linux

Help Installing RH.9

Yea, im having a little confusion towards installing red-hat using promise controllers. It was more easy with Windows cause it prompts me and i just press F6 at the beginning of the installation and then it gives me the list of the controllers i need (from a floppy). I tried using the noprobe on... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: kyoist
5 Replies

5. Debian

installing X?

I just reformatted my computer because of a bad tip I and I installed only the base-system to add what I'd want later. My question is how/where can I get a good X-server for Debian? I'm so used to gnome and don't really like it and want to try something else. I heard about something called: Xfree... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: riwa
1 Replies

6. AIX

Installing TL/ML's

Question from an AIX noob -- I recently installed an AIX box with what I thought was recent 5.3 media. After the install it was at ML 5300-00. My question is, it seems as if each ML/TL needs to be installed prior to the next - which currently makes 6(?) updates. Am I missing something - is... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: tb0ne
4 Replies

7. Linux

Installing Firefox and now ended up installing latest glibc

Hi all, I wanted to install the latest version of firefox 2 but it seems when I attempt to install it, it seems to be saying it is looking for c libraries version 2.3? I believe I currently have an older version of the c libraries. I am currently running Sun's JDS Linux 2003. My Mozilla web... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: scriptingmani
1 Replies

8. HP-UX

Installing HP 11i v3

Hi, I want to install HP 11i v3 OS on PA-RISC systems, which already have HP11i v1 operating system. I want to know that what are software and hardware requirements I will need for doing this? Thanks in Advance Mike (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Mike1234
1 Replies

9. BSD

Installing GUI

Hi there, I am a new FreeBSD. I am entirely new to tihs OS, I just have good dos/windows skills. So I am comparing everything with dos/windows. I have installed FreeBSD with default settings. When FreeBSD starts, the GUI (if there is any ?!?!?) doesn't start; just the command line. So thats... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: koraykazgan
4 Replies

10. Ubuntu

Re Installing windows XP after installing KUBUNTU

Hi I have dual operating system i.e Win XP and KUBUNTU. Now my windows XP is corrupted and i want to reinstall Win XP. So i just want to know Shall i have to reinstall Linux also or i can only reinstall win xp without affecting linux installation. Thanks Sarbjit (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sarbjit
3 Replies
Magick-Config(1)					      General Commands Manual						  Magick-Config(1)

NAME
Magick-config - get information about the installed version of ImageMagick SYNOPSIS
Magick-config [--cflags] [--cppflags] [--exec-prefix] [--ldflags] [--libs] [--prefix] [--version] DESCRIPTION
Magick-config prints the compiler and linker flags required to compile and link programs that use the ImageMagick Application Programmer Interface. EXAMPLES
To print the version of the installed distribution of ImageMagick, use: Magick-config --version To compile a program that calls the ImageMagick Application Programmer Interface, use: cc `Magick-config --cflags --cppflags --ldflags --libs` program.c OPTIONS
--cflags Print the compiler flags that were used to compile libMagick. --cppflags Print the preprocessor flags that are needed to find the ImageMagick C include files and defines to ensure that the ImageMagick data structures match between your program and the installed libraries. --exec-prefix Print the directory under which target specific binaries and executables are installed. --ldflags Print the linker flags that are needed to link with the ImageMagick library. --libs Print the linker flags that are needed to link a program with libMagick. --version Print the version of the ImageMagick distribution to standard output. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2002 ImageMagick Studio, a non-profit organization dedicated to making software imaging solutions freely available. Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files ("ImageMagick"), to deal in ImageMagick without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of ImageMagick, and to permit persons to whom the ImageMagick is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of ImageMagick. The software is provided "as is", without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to the warranties of mer- chantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement. In no event shall ImageMagick Studio be liable for any claim, damages or other liability, whether in an action of contract, tort or otherwise, arising from, out of or in connection with ImageMagick or the use or other dealings in ImageMagick. Except as contained in this notice, the name of the ImageMagick Studio shall not be used in advertising or otherwise to promote the sale, use or other dealings in ImageMagick without prior written authorization from the ImageMagick Studio. AUTHORS
John Cristy, ImageMagick Studio ImageMagick 2 May 2002 Magick-Config(1)