Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Shell script to find filesystem capacity on 50 servers Post 302525783 by amitbisht9 on Saturday 28th of May 2011 11:13:49 AM
Old 05-28-2011
@Kumar : below is the code of my script-
Code:
vtierfile=/home/m69642/vtierlist.txt
i=0
#################array of servers/usage######################
for server in `cat $vtierfile`;
do
  vtier[$i]=$server
  echo server=${vtier[$i]
  usage[$i]=`sshcmd -u ${vtier[$i]} -s ${vtier[$i]} df -k . | awk '{ print $5 " " $6 }' | cut -d " " -f1|tail -1`
  echo ${usage[$i]}
  i=$i+1
done

Output :
Code:
server=server1
server=server2
server=server3
server=server4

but it is not giving proper result.

Last edited by Scott; 05-28-2011 at 12:45 PM.. Reason: Please use code tags

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

how to find memory capacity.

Hi, In Sun solaris o/s how can i find the memory space available,Swap space. By giving df command i can get the disc space. I want RAM space & swap space. If anybody assist me.that is great. Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mar1006
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

shell script to mount filesystem

Hi, Gurus: I need your help to finish a script that will mount two file systems automatically when saver is reboot or start. I am working on a new Sun Sparc machine with Solaris 9 on it. This box got two disk. disk one has been partitioned to hold Solaris OS. disk two has been partitioned as... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: duke0001
6 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to find filesystems crossed 90% capacity

Hi experts, How do i find which are the filesystems which has crossed 90% capacity in solaris box. thanks Shaan:) (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: shaan_dmp
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Filesystem alert shell script not working!!

Hi All, My below shell script is not capturing %used value in the filesystem alert in the subject of the mail alert: #!/bin/bash export DBALIST="abc@xyz.com" df -k /oradata/xyz/archive > dfk.result archive_capacity=`awk -F" " '{ print $5 }' dfk.result|grep -i %| cut -c 1-4` if ] then... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: a1_win
5 Replies

5. AIX

how to find out disk capacity

Hi, I would like to know how to find out disk capacity if it is assigned from the storage as a lun. as per below command , I am unable to find out disk capacity. $ bash bash-3.00$ lspv hdisk1 0001579a7fa3c086 None $ lscfg -vl hdisk1 hdisk1 ... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: manoj.solaris
8 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

hwo to find shared filesystem and local filesystem in AIX

Hi, I wanted to find out that in my database server which filesystems are shared storage and which filesystems are local. Like when I use df -k, it shows "filesystem" and "mounted on" but I want to know which one is shared and which one is local. Please tell me the commands which I can run... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kamranjalal
2 Replies

7. Homework & Coursework Questions

Disk Capacity Shell Script

Use and complete the template provided. The entire template must be completed. If you don't, your post may be deleted! I am pretty close I think, but stuck. I don't know how to send an email to the user specified on the command line, and I receive an error stating -ge expecting a unary value(lines... (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: polyglot0727
14 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Need a shell script to find 0 byte files in 5 servers

Hi..... Thanks for this wonderful forum.... My request: I have toatally 5 unix servers in which many applications are working I need to set a trap to identify 0 byte files if any are created proactively. For example: find /apps/fresco/ -mtime 1 -size 0c –print >>... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ChandruBala73
3 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Filesystem alert shell script not working!!

Hi All, My below shell script is not capturing %used value in the filesystem alert in the subject of the mail alert: Code: #!/bin/bash export DBALIST="abc@xyz.com" df -k /oradata/xyz/archive > dfk.result archive_capacity=`awk -F" " '{ print $5 }' dfk.result|grep -i %| cut -c 1-4` if... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: harveyclayton
6 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to find Error: rpmdb open failed on list of servers

Hello all, I have a task to patch red hat servers and some servers have a corrupted rpm database and return the error: Error: rpmdb open failed I know how to fix this when it occurs. What I'm hoping to do is scan a list of servers by IP and report back which server have this error. ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: greavette
6 Replies
asadmin-list-virtual-servers(1AS)				   User Commands				 asadmin-list-virtual-servers(1AS)

NAME
asadmin-list-virtual-servers, list-virtual-servers - gets the virtual servers SYNOPSIS
list-virtual-servers --user admin_user [--password admin_password] [--host localhost] [--port 4848] [--secure|-s] [--passwordfile filename] [--terse=false] [--echo=false] [--interactive=true] Gets all the virtual server elements. This command is supported in remote mode only. OPTIONS
--user authorized domain application server administrative username. --password password to administer the domain application server. --host machine name where the domain application server is running. --port port number of the domain application server listening for administration requests. --secure if true, uses SSL/TLS to communicate with the domain application server. --passwordfile file containing the domain application server password. --terse indicates that any output data must be very concise, typically avoiding human-friendly sentences and favoring well- formatted data for consumption by a script. Default is false. --echo setting to true will echo the command line statement on the standard output. Default is false. --interactive if set to true (default), only the required password options are prompted. Example 1: Using list-virtual-servers asadmin> list-virtual-servers --user admin --password adminadmin --host localhost --port 4848 Command list-virtual-servers executed successfully EXIT STATUS
0 command executed successfully 1 error in executing the command asadmin-create-virtual-server(1AS), asadmin-delete-virtual-server(1AS) J2EE 1.4 SDK March 2004 asadmin-list-virtual-servers(1AS)