Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting How to calculate months and display in shell scripting Post 302525727 by tukuyomi on Friday 27th of May 2011 06:04:36 PM
Old 05-27-2011
Code:
read DATE; date -d "$DATE 1 month"

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Cron to run first day of month to calculate date 3 months ago

Hi, I would like to find out how can i calculate a date which is 3 months ago. I intend to run a cron job on the 1st of every month, and calculate the month 4 months earlier from the date. For example, if today's date is 1st May 2007, i would like to return 012007( January 2007). i can get... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: new2ss
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

calculate 13 months ago

hi, I have a big file that contains datas since 4 years ago. I need re-create this file but just lines that are 13 months ago from today. see what I have: ( I have a file.ksh that calls this file.scl ok !!) ======== file.scl ================ /STATISTICS=stderr /STABLE /NODUPLICATES... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: andrea_mussap
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

calculate 13 months ago

hi, I have a big file that contains datas since 4 years ago. I need re-create this file but just lines that are 13 months ago from today. see what I have: ( I have a file.ksh that calls this file.scl ok !!) ======== file.scl ================ /STATISTICS=stderr /STABLE /NODUPLICATES... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: andrea_mussap
4 Replies

4. Programming

C++ Display months of year in a double dimensional array

stupid question (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: puttster
0 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Display the First and Last name from a file using shell scripting

I am new to shell scripting and doing a similar thing @ work Stan:Smith:Detroit:MI Jim:Jones:Farmington Hills:MI Jack:Frost:Denver:CO Sue:Apple:New York:NY Cindy:Thompson:Battle Creek:MI John:Smith:Denver:CO George:Jones:New York:NY Need to create a shell script This script will display... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jakemathew
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Cal command to display 5 months ?

Hi, I'm curious to know if we can display 5 months of a calendar using the cal command. I know we can three successive months (cal -3) but I wanted to know if we can do it with 5 months for example. (Give a specific month, and get as a result two previous months + the month in question + two... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: Imane
12 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help in shell Scripting to display a output from a command

Please find my below requirement and see if you can help me on this. I am looking for a shell script which can provide me the below output. Manuall steps which i am doing now 1) First I source the File $ . ./WC_env.sh 2) Execute the command $ /app/oracle/product/mos/bin/mosotl -url... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sudheshpn@gmail
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to calculate avg values of csv file using shell scripting .?

hi all i have a reporting work and i want it to be automated using shell scripting kindly let me know how can i make that possibe . eg data are :... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Avinash shaw
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to calculate average of csv using shell scripting?

Hi, I need to calculate the average of the following values using shell scripitng. Can anyone please suggest a solution? ... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: karan pratap si
10 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

How to display only the first 5 running process using top in shell scripting?

topfunc() { top } topfunc Here i used the top command inside a function,and i called the function. when executing this bash file i get all the process which are using by the kernel i just want to display only the first 5 running process. is it possible? (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Meeran Rizvi
7 Replies
Gtk2::ToolShell(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				      Gtk2::ToolShell(3pm)

NAME
Gtk2::ToolShell - wrapper for GtkToolShell HIERARCHY
Glib::Interface +----Gtk2::ToolShell METHODS
ellipsizemode = $shell->get_ellipsize_mode Since: gtk+ 2.20 iconsize = $shell->get_icon_size orientation = $shell->get_orientation $shell->rebuild_menu reliefstyle = $shell->get_relief_style toolbarstyle = $shell->get_style double = $shell->get_text_alignment Since: gtk+ 2.20 orientation = $shell->get_text_orientation Since: gtk+ 2.20 sizegroup or undef = $shell->get_text_size_group Since: gtk+ 2.20 ENUMS AND FLAGS
enum Gtk2::IconSize o 'invalid' / 'GTK_ICON_SIZE_INVALID' o 'menu' / 'GTK_ICON_SIZE_MENU' o 'small-toolbar' / 'GTK_ICON_SIZE_SMALL_TOOLBAR' o 'large-toolbar' / 'GTK_ICON_SIZE_LARGE_TOOLBAR' o 'button' / 'GTK_ICON_SIZE_BUTTON' o 'dnd' / 'GTK_ICON_SIZE_DND' o 'dialog' / 'GTK_ICON_SIZE_DIALOG' enum Gtk2::Orientation o 'horizontal' / 'GTK_ORIENTATION_HORIZONTAL' o 'vertical' / 'GTK_ORIENTATION_VERTICAL' enum Gtk2::ReliefStyle o 'normal' / 'GTK_RELIEF_NORMAL' o 'half' / 'GTK_RELIEF_HALF' o 'none' / 'GTK_RELIEF_NONE' enum Gtk2::ToolbarStyle o 'icons' / 'GTK_TOOLBAR_ICONS' o 'text' / 'GTK_TOOLBAR_TEXT' o 'both' / 'GTK_TOOLBAR_BOTH' o 'both-horiz' / 'GTK_TOOLBAR_BOTH_HORIZ' enum Pango::EllipsizeMode o 'none' / 'PANGO_ELLIPSIZE_NONE' o 'start' / 'PANGO_ELLIPSIZE_START' o 'middle' / 'PANGO_ELLIPSIZE_MIDDLE' o 'end' / 'PANGO_ELLIPSIZE_END' SEE ALSO
Gtk2, Glib::Interface COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2003-2011 by the gtk2-perl team. This software is licensed under the LGPL. See Gtk2 for a full notice. perl v5.14.2 2012-05-27 Gtk2::ToolShell(3pm)