Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Partitions will not mount once target system is reimaged using dd Post 302525595 by SmithJ on Friday 27th of May 2011 06:56:18 AM
Old 05-27-2011
Sounds like a good solution. I will work the issue from that angle. Thank you very much.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

AIX / bull Dynamic System Partitions

Hi does any body knows some usefull oneline ressources about systemp partitioning ? A FaQ would be perfect... thanks (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: pinguis
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how to mount a file system of a remote machine to local file system

Hi friends, In my case, there are serveral PCs running Linux in a LAN. I would like to to mount the directory /A_river of machine-A to the file system of another machine machine-B so that I can access files in that directory. I do not know how to do this. The situation is complicated by... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cy163
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

FTP files to target Mainframe system

Hi Experts... Greetings for the day..! I just want to FTP the files to mainframe system.. my code is not working..and also i need to put the files in a particular directory in a specific naming format... ftp -i -n ${HOST_NAME} << END_FTP user ${USER_NAME} ${PASSWORD} put ${FILE_NAME}... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: spkandy
3 Replies

4. Solaris

Can You Mount FAT32 iSCSI Target in Solaris 10 (sparc)?

I get "mount: I/O error" when trying to mount an existing FAT32 iSCSI target. I also tried formatting the iSCSI target with fdisk and got fdisk: "Error in ioctl DKIOCSMBOOT" Details -- According to the format command, the whole disk is allocated to slice 6 and /dev/rdsk shows this as:... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ctafret
0 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Can You Mount FAT32 iSCSI Target in Solaris 10 (sparc)?

I get "mount: I/O error" when trying to mount an existing FAT32 iSCSI target. I also tried formatting the iSCSI target with fdisk and got fdisk: "Error in ioctl DKIOCSMBOOT" Details -- According to the format command, the whole disk is allocated to slice 6 and /dev/rdsk shows this as:... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ctafret
1 Replies

6. Solaris

Need help to boot a server and mount all partitions

Hello, I am having an issue with a SUN FIRE V440. First of all, lots of mirrors and submirrors needed maintenance, so I applied #metasync to fix all of them, but I still couldn't mount all the partitions of the server . I tried to mount manually all the partitions that appear in the /etc/vfstab... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: feg
4 Replies

7. HP-UX

how to mount a file system from a solaris server into an hp-ux system

Hi all I wonder if its possible to mount on a hp-ux server a file system that was previously mounted on a solaris 10 server. The LUN is on NetApp stoarge. The problem on hp-ux I cannot do pvcreate on the lun (disk) because contains data. Any help will be appreciated FR (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: fretagi
2 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Which system calls to move data on a device with mounted partitions?

I need to be able to move data around a disk that has mounted partitions. I am not touching the data on the mounted partition, the MBR or any other disk metadata, only the freespace and unmounted partitions. At the moment I am using libparted but it causes data corruption sometimes although there... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vstrom
1 Replies

9. AIX

Cannot mount file system

Hi , We i try to mount aix filesystem i am getting the following error mount: 0506-324 Cannot mount /dev/fslv11 on /testdir: A system call received a parameter that is not valid. Please help me out (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: chidori
2 Replies

10. OS X (Apple)

Copy files between partitions with "without auto-mount" option enabled - possible?

Hello, fellow Unixers and Macers, I'll run several OS X versions each on its own dedicated partition. Partitions won't be seeing each other (by editing fstab). Question: will I be able to copy files between those partitions? Partition #1: Mavericks. Partition #2: HighSierra (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: scrutinizerix
2 Replies
GLROTATE(3G)															      GLROTATE(3G)

NAME
glRotated, glRotatef - multiply the current matrix by a rotation matrix C SPECIFICATION
void glRotated( GLdouble angle, GLdouble x, GLdouble y, GLdouble z ) void glRotatef( GLfloat angle, GLfloat x, GLfloat y, GLfloat z ) PARAMETERS
angle Specifies the angle of rotation, in degrees. x, y, z Specify the x, y, and z coordinates of a vector, respectively. DESCRIPTION
glRotate produces a rotation of angle degrees around the vector (x,y,z). The current matrix (see glMatrixMode) is multiplied by a rotation matrix with the product replacing the current matrix, as if glMultMatrix were called with the following matrix as its argument: x2(1-c)+c xy(1-c)-zs xz(1-c)+ys 0 (yx(1-c)+zs y2(1-c)+c yz(1-c)-xs 0) xz(1-c)-ys yz(1-c)+xs z2(1-c)+c 0 0 0 0 1 Where c=cos(angle), s=sin(angle), and ||(x,y,z)||=1 (if not, the GL will normalize this vector). If the matrix mode is either GL_MODELVIEW or GL_PROJECTION, all objects drawn after glRotate is called are rotated. Use glPushMatrix and glPopMatrix to save and restore the unrotated coordinate system. NOTES
This rotation follows the right-hand rule, so if the vector (x,y,z) points toward the user, the rotation will be counterclockwise. ERRORS
GL_INVALID_OPERATION is generated if glRotate is executed between the execution of glBegin and the corresponding execution of glEnd. ASSOCIATED GETS
glGet with argument GL_MATRIX_MODE glGet with argument GL_COLOR_MATRIX glGet with argument GL_MODELVIEW_MATRIX glGet with argument GL_PROJECTION_MATRIX glGet with argument GL_TEXTURE_MATRIX SEE ALSO
glMatrixMode(3G), glMultMatrix(3G), glPushMatrix(3G), glScale(3G), glTranslate(3G) GLROTATE(3G)