Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting GNU make doesn't pick up changes Post 302524653 by KenJackson on Tuesday 24th of May 2011 06:49:19 AM
Old 05-24-2011
I think it's that the target doesn't depend on the headers. So adding them:
Code:
program: $(OBJS) $(HDR)

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Problems with gnu make

I am running a make file through the gnu make tool and i am getting the following error jsh1035c:/users/egate453/admegate/kapil/samples $ make -f GNUmakefile queue_c make -f ./GNUmakefile queue_c in_objdir=1 build_root=/users/egate453/admegate/kapil/samples make: Entering directory... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: handak9
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

What's the difference between PMake and GNU Make?

My system is ubuntu, can I use PMake ? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: meili100
0 Replies

3. Solaris

SSH doesn't pick up user's project from /etc/project

We have a system running ssh. When a user logs in, they do not get the project they are assigned to (they run under "system"). I verify the project using the command "ps -e -o user,pid,ppid,args,project". If you do a "su - username", the user does get the project they are assigned to (and all... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kurgan
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

my make doesn't work

hi I wrote the following makefile, I have just one problem, when i type make clean I get the message make 'clean' is up to date and any obj file is removed from my folder, what's wrong? Thank you CC = cc all: es.o elaboration.o $(CC) -o es es.o elaboration.o elaboration.o:... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Puntino
0 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

a for loop that doesn't make sense

I've been referring bash info for processes and came across a structure for a process which is defined like typedef struct process { struct process *next; char ** argv . . . }process; What I don't understand is that in the program there's a for loop which goes like this job... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sdsd
2 Replies

6. Programming

Detecting host OS in Gnu make

Is this possible? Right now I'm developing some code for Linux, Windows and OS X. To build on each of the systems I've currently got separate build targets for each platform. Ideally I'd like to set up a single make rule that can detect the appropriate target and build it. I know this is... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: G_Morgan
2 Replies

7. SCO

GNU cpp and make on SCO

Installed GNU make and the GNU C/C++ compiler on SCO Openserver 5.0.7 recently. Only a normal user is able to run make and compile programs - root is not able to. Under root, make do run, but root can't access the compiler at all, even tho I set root's path to point to the compiler.... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: The_Librarian
0 Replies

8. AIX

Not picking up the GNU version of make

Hi team, I am new to unix,and need your advice on the below. I am using aix5.3 and have installed make-3.82 on the server. I need to use gmake for configuring and installing a package ,but it is giving error at the below root@sapsrp:/usr/tmp/xymon-4.3.2 # ./configure.server ... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: sonal kumar
7 Replies
Plack::Response(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				      Plack::Response(3pm)

NAME
Plack::Response - Portable HTTP Response object for PSGI response SYNOPSIS
use Plack::Response; sub psgi_handler { my $env = shift; my $res = Plack::Response->new(200); $res->content_type('text/html'); $res->body("Hello World"); return $res->finalize; } DESCRIPTION
Plack::Response allows you a way to create PSGI response array ref through a simple API. METHODS
new $res = Plack::Response->new; $res = Plack::Response->new($status); $res = Plack::Response->new($status, $headers); $res = Plack::Response->new($status, $headers, $body); Creates a new Plack::Response object. status $res->status(200); $status = $res->status; Sets and gets HTTP status code. "code" is an alias. headers $headers = $res->headers; $res->headers([ 'Content-Type' => 'text/html' ]); $res->headers({ 'Content-Type' => 'text/html' }); $res->headers( HTTP::Headers->new ); Sets and gets HTTP headers of the response. Setter can take either an array ref, a hash ref or HTTP::Headers object containing a list of headers. body $res->body($body_str); $res->body([ "Hello", "World" ]); $res->body($io); Gets and sets HTTP response body. Setter can take either a string, an array ref, or an IO::Handle-like object. "content" is an alias. Note that this method doesn't automatically set Content-Length for the response. You have to set it manually if you want, with the "content_length" method (see below). header $res->header('X-Foo' => 'bar'); my $val = $res->header('X-Foo'); Shortcut for "$res->headers->header". content_type, content_length, content_encoding $res->content_type('text/plain'); $res->content_length(123); $res->content_encoding('gzip'); Shortcut for the equivalent get/set methods in "$res->headers". redirect $res->redirect($url); $res->redirect($url, 301); Sets redirect URL with an optional status code, which defaults to 302. Note that this method doesn't normalize the given URI string. Users of this module have to be responsible about properly encoding URI paths and parameters. location Gets and sets "Location" header. Note that this method doesn't normalize the given URI string in the setter. See above in "redirect" for details. cookies $res->cookies->{foo} = 123; $res->cookies->{foo} = { value => '123' }; Returns a hash reference containing cookies to be set in the response. The keys of the hash are the cookies' names, and their corresponding values are a plain string (for "value" with everything else defaults) or a hash reference that can contain keys such as "value", "domain", "expires", "path", "httponly", "secure". "expires" can take a string or an integer (as an epoch time) and does not convert string formats such as "+3M". $res->cookies->{foo} = { value => 'test', path => "/", domain => '.example.com', expires => time + 24 * 60 * 60, }; finalize $res->finalize; Returns the status code, headers, and body of this response as a PSGI response array reference. AUTHOR
Tokuhiro Matsuno Tatsuhiko Miyagawa SEE ALSO
Plack::Request perl v5.14.2 2012-06-21 Plack::Response(3pm)