Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Unit tests for HTTP server implementation Post 302524511 by Chirel on Monday 23rd of May 2011 01:32:48 PM
Old 05-23-2011
Ok then take a a look around here, i guess you can find something suitable to do that.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Cybersecurity

List of HTTP/FTP-clients on a server

The other day, a friend of mine had his Linux webserver compromised because he was running a vulnerable PHP-script. The "hacker" had used a malformed URL to include a wget-command to fetch some stuff off the net and install it in /dev/shm where it ran undetected. Fortunately, the webserver ran as a... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: indo1144
2 Replies

2. Linux

HTTP server

Hello all, Please tell me that how to configure a HTTP server in Fedora Core 3 Also tell me about WEB HOSTING under Linux. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: jaibw
4 Replies

3. Solaris

Installing Oracle HTTP Server

Hi, i am trying to install Oracle 10g Companion Products on a Solaris 5.9 server. At the end of the installation the configuration assistant fails and it's unable to start the HTTP Server. Below is the error opmnctl: starting opmn and all managed processes... Failed to get IP for ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: saharookiedba
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Simple HTTP server in GAWK

Hi, Not sure if this post belongs to this forum but I have been trying every so often to setup a simple http server in awk. After a couple of try and errors I finally came across this: REMCONF - TCP/IP Internetworking With `gawk' This tutorial is not to cut and paste without change, so here... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ripat
0 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

chunk server implementation

How unix file can be put in the hash table and how to write a program in which the chunk server acts as a client and server . Can you give me a comprehensive idea of implementation. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: kswapnadevi
0 Replies

6. UNIX and Linux Applications

Implementation of Open LDAP Server

Hello everyone I wanted to asked you guys for advice regarding the requirement to have Open LDAP Server in organization. I installed Open LDAP Server, and also Client machine for testing before I put into production. Everything works fine, along with a friendly web interface, him I add user... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: James Stone
1 Replies
URI::URL(3)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					       URI::URL(3)

NAME
URI::URL - Uniform Resource Locators SYNOPSIS
$u1 = URI::URL->new($str, $base); $u2 = $u1->abs; DESCRIPTION
This module is provided for backwards compatibility with modules that depend on the interface provided by the "URI::URL" class that used to be distributed with the libwww-perl library. The following differences compared to the "URI" class interface exist: o The URI::URL module exports the url() function as an alternate constructor interface. o The constructor takes an optional $base argument. The "URI::URL" class is a subclasses of "URI::WithBase". o The URI::URL->newlocal class method is the same as URI::file->new_abs o URI::URL::strict(1) o $url->print_on method o $url->crack method o $url->full_path; same as ($uri->abs_path || "/") o $url->netloc; same as $uri->authority o $url->epath, $url->equery; same as $uri->path, $uri->query o $url->path and $url->query pass unescaped strings. o $url->path_components; same as $uri->path_segments (if you don't consider path segment parameters). o $url->params and $url->eparams methods. o $url->base method. See URI::WithBase. o $url->abs and $url->rel have an optional $base argument. See URI::WithBase. o $url->frag; same as $uri->fragment o $url->keywords; same as $uri->query_keywords; o $url->localpath with friends map to $uri->file o $url->address and $url->encoded822addr; same as $uri->to for mailto URI. o $url->groupart method for news URI. o $url->article; same as $uri->message SEE ALSO
URI, URI::WithBase COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1998-2000 Gisle Aas. perl v5.8.0 2002-05-09 URI::URL(3)