Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Cut Command error cut: Bad range Post 302524127 by Chirel on Saturday 21st of May 2011 06:05:35 PM
Old 05-21-2011
A range must be lower - upper values
From 30 to 8 mean's nothing.

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Cut pid from ps using cut command

hay i am trying to get JUST the PID from the ps command. my command line is: ps -ef | grep "mintty" | cut -d' ' -f2 but i get an empty line. i assume that the delimiter is not just one space character, but can't figure out what should i do in order to do that. i know i can use awk or cut... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: ran ber
8 Replies

2. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Cut command: can't make it cut fields

I'm a complete beginner in UNIX (and not a computer science student either), just undergoing a tutoring course. Trying to replicate the instructions on my own I directed output of the ls listing command (lists all files of my home directory ) to My_dir.tsv file (see the screenshot) to make use of... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: scrutinizerix
9 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Using :<<cut / cut to comment out block of bash script

I am using : << cut / cut to comment out block of code. Works fine on few lines of script, then it gives me this cryptic error when I try to comment out about 80 lines. The "warning " is at last line of script. done < results 169 echo "END read all positioning parameters" 170... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: annacreek
8 Replies
pfstmo_reinhard02(1)					      General Commands Manual					      pfstmo_reinhard02(1)

NAME
pfstmo_reinhard02 - Photographic Tone Reproduction for Digital Images SYNOPSIS
pfstmo_reinhard02 [--scales] [--key <val>] [--phi <val>] [--range <val>] [--lower <val>] [--upper <val>] [--temporal-coherent] [--verbose] [--help] DESCRIPTION
This command implements a tone mapping operator as described in: Photographic Tone Reproduction for Digital Images. E. Reinhard, M. Stark, P. Shirley, and J. Ferwerda. In ACM Transactions on Graphics, 2002. According to the paper, results of this TMO require gamma correction. OPTIONS
[--scales] Use scales to calculate local adaptation. That means: use local version of this operator. By default, global version is used. [--key <val>] Set key value for the image (refer to paper for details). Default value: 0.18, accepted range <0..1>. [--phi <val>] Set phi value (refer to paper for details). Default value: 1.0, accepted range >=0.0. [--range <val>] Set range size (refer to paper for details). Default value: 8, accepted range >1. [--lower <val>] Set lower scale size (refer to paper for details). Default value: 1, accepted range >=1. [--upper <val>] Set upper scale size (refer to paper for details). Default value: 43, accepted range >=1. [--temporal-coherent], [-t] When this option is specified, tone mapping is time coherent for video sequences. Currently the option imposes that the average and maximum luminance value can change at most by 1% between two consecutive frames. --verbose Print additional information during program execution. --help Print list of commandline options. EXAMPLES
pfsin memorial.hdr | pfstmo_reinhard02 -s | pfsout memorial.png Tone map image and save it in png format. SEE ALSO
pfsgamma(1) pfsin(1) pfsout(1) pfsview(1) BUGS
Please report bugs and comments on implementation to Grzegorz Krawczyk <krawczyk@mpi-sb.mpg.de>. pfstmo_reinhard02(1)