Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Slackware KDE 4.4.3 in Slackware 13.1 x86 doesn't save my settings! Post 302522893 by looop on Tuesday 17th of May 2011 02:10:52 AM
Old 05-17-2011
Where have you download KDE, I have heard that pepz not downloading from SlackBuilds.org have the problem you describe - I have some problems with the resolution as well but that is under GNOME -

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Save Solaris x86

Anyone who uses, has used, or would like to use Solaris on Intel-compatible hardware should rush right over to this site: http://www.save-solaris-x86.org/ If you want it, make sure you speak up! (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: LivinFree
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Save cURL verbose output to file or do it like browser "save as.."

hi there ! i have exactly the same problem like this guy here https://www.unix.com/shell-programming-scripting/127668-getting-curl-output-verbose-file.html i am not able to save the curl verbose output.. the sollution in this thread (redirecting stderr to a file) does not work for me.... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: crabmeat
0 Replies

3. Slackware

Hp 1020 laser jet Printer doesn't work on slackware 13.1

when i attach HP 1020 leaser jet printer on slackware 13.1 via usb port it detects and display message "Ready to print", in printing window (start->setting->printing) it detects & its properties(Printer->properties) is Description : Hewlett-Packard HP LaserJet 1020 Location : Divya Device... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: hitlar
0 Replies

4. Slackware

Slackware

I want to know more about the Concurrency(Process Synchronization, Deadlocks) of a slackware, i know already the Concurrency but i want to know further what else is the Concurrency(Process Synchronization, Deadlocks) of a slackware. :cool: (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: green12
1 Replies

5. Slackware

Slackware 13.

Hello everyone. I am a newbie in operating systems. so far I've been playing with Ubuntu and I like it a lot. I heard about Slackware and I wanna try it. Last night I download the iso but It didn't fit in my usb or Dvd. it is a 4.2 GB. Is there one less than 4.2GB that will fit in my usb or DVD? ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: openation1
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Save value from output of Corestat and save in a list for each core

I am trying to modify the "corestat v1.1" code which is in Perl.The typical output of this code is below: Core Utilization CoreId %Usr %Sys %Total ------ ----- ----- ------ 5 4.91 0.01 4.92 6 0.06 ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Zam_1234
0 Replies
FIXINCLUDES(1)							  [FIXME: manual]						    FIXINCLUDES(1)

NAME
fixincludes - Reduce the number of #includes in KDE source files SYNOPSIS
fixincludes [-v, --verbose] [-e, --experimental] [-m, --modify] [file] [--help] DESCRIPTION
fixincludes tries to reduce the number of #includes in C++ source files. Much of it's processing is specific to KDE sources and so it might not work so well with sources for non-KDE applications. The following problems are identified by fixincludes: o Including headers that are no longer supported but which exist for compatibility with older Qt/KDE versions; o Including the same file multiple times. There is also an experimental mode which tries removing each #include one at a time (with a few exceptions) to see whether the source still compiles. Note that this experimental mode will modify the original sources. By default the sources will not be modified; the identified problems will simply be written to standard output. The list of C++ sources to examine should be given on the command-line. If no files are given, all C++ sources in or beneath the current directory will be examined (with the exception of directories whose Makefile.am contains -UQT_NO_COMPAT or -UKDE_NO_COMPAT) This utility is part of the KDE Software Development Kit. OPTIONS
-v, --verbose Verbose mode. Additional debugging output is written to standard output. -e, --experimental Experimental mode, as described above in detail. Note that this option implies --modify. -m, --modify As well as writing messages to standard output, actually modify the original sources to fix any problems that were found. AUTHORS
fixincludes was written by Dirk Mueller <mueller@kde.org>. AUTHOR
Ben Burton <bab@debian.org> Author. [FIXME: source] April 7, 2003 FIXINCLUDES(1)