Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: SCO Licensing
Operating Systems SCO SCO Licensing Post 302522803 by disisit69 on Monday 16th of May 2011 04:23:19 PM
Old 05-16-2011
Thanks for the condescending reply! It has magically solved my problem.

And now, the rest of the story.

I took the gamble of purchasing a 1 year license I found on Google for 247.00 and that key does the same thing. There is obviously a file somewhere that has the original timestamp for when the evaluation expired. At least this is my thought.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

ORACLE LICENSING..whats a 'processor' ?

On an AIXv5.2 system, that has power5 processors, I issue the lscfg | grep proc and get + proc0 Processor + proc2 Processor + proc4 Processor lsattr -El proc0 frequency 1904448000 Processor Speed False state enable Processor state False type PowerPC_POWER5... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: oracledba
2 Replies

2. HP-UX

Oracle licensing

Hello all. I have a question for you. What is the method of licensing for Oracle under HP-UX? Is it just the system name or does it include the IP address also? The reason that I'm asking this is that I'm trying to set up a DR type box. The company has a live K class (yes, that old) running a... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Struggling
0 Replies

3. HP-UX

hp-ux licensing

Hi Guys, Can someone please give me an introduction with hp-ux licensing? Is the licensing per user or per cpu or both? How do you push it on the server? Or is it included in the hardware price. Thanks in advance, itik (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: itik
0 Replies

4. Solaris

sun licensing

Hi Guys, Can someone please give me an introduction with Sun licensing? Is the licensing per user or per cpu or both? How do you push it on the server? Or is it included in the hardware price. Thanks in advance, itik (1 Reply)
1 Replies

5. AIX

AIX licensing management

Hi Guys, Can someone please give me an introduction with AIX licensing management with 4.x and 5.x? Is the licensing per user or per cpu or both? How do you push it on the server? Or is it included in the hardware price. Thanks in advance, itik (2 Replies)
2 Replies

6. HP-UX

HP-UX Reinstallation / Licensing

Hello, We have received a HP Integrity Server rx3600 (itanium architecture) that came with HP-UX on it. The installation of HP-UX is "broken" and it hangs and will not boot. The server did not come with any re installation media. I am just wondering, Legally and within ToS, can I do to restore... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: 6L71
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl 5.8.8 licensing issues

I have a question about the perl license on Solaris machine. The scenario is we have perl 5.6.1 installed on Solaris server. Our developers are planning to use a module which is not installed on the server. We did search CPAN website and found some availability matrix CPAN Testers Matrix:... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sudhiroracle
3 Replies

8. Red Hat

Licensing for RHEL

I wanted to know about licensing for RHEL. We have 3 RHELs as virtual machines using Vmware in our company. A 4th instance is required now but there is talk of not having the 4th license as we have only 3 licenses. Apart from this , I wanted to know how to actually practically enable a license for... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: RHCE
2 Replies

9. SCO

Moving SCO Virtual Machine in VMWare Environment: Critical Licensing Error Messages

Some years ago our company chose to run a critical proprietary app under SCO Unix. My predecessor tried to move A SCO Unix virtual machine from our dedicated VMWare environment to a shared Cloud VMWare environment. My predecessor received licensing messages from these critical servers so... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: timfox1234
2 Replies

10. AIX

Hobbyist looking for AIX 5.3 licensing advice...

Hello. I'm a hobbyist who likes to buy old(er) machines on eBay then play around with them (hardware and software). My current project is an IBM RS/6000 43p-150. It came with AIX 5.3 pre-installed, no media or licenses or documentation of any kind. One of the things I like to do is run various... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: bminear
4 Replies
KRFCHECK(1p)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					      KRFCHECK(1p)

NAME
krfcheck - Check a DNSSEC-Tools keyrec file for problems and inconsistencies SYNOPSIS
krfcheck [-zone | -set | -key] [-count] [-quiet] [-verbose] [-Version] [-help] keyrec-file DESCRIPTION
This script checks a keyrec file for problems, potential problems, and inconsistencies. Recognized problems include: o no zones defined The keyrec file does not contain any zone keyrecs. o no sets defined The keyrec file does not contain any set keyrecs. o no keys defined The keyrec file does not contain any key keyrecs. o unknown zone keyrecs A set keyrec or a key keyrec references a non-existent zone keyrec. o missing key from zone keyrec A zone keyrec does not have both a KSK key and a ZSK key. o missing key from set keyrec A key listed in a set keyrec does not have a key keyrec. o expired zone keyrecs A zone has expired. o mislabeled key A key is labeled as a KSK (or ZSK) and its owner zone has it labeled as the opposite. o invalid zone data values A zone's keyrec data are checked to ensure that they are valid. The following conditions are checked: existence of the zone file, existence of the KSK file, existence of the KSK and ZSK directories, the end-time is greater than one day, and the seconds-count and date string match. o invalid key data values A key's keyrec data are checked to ensure that they are valid. The following conditions are checked: valid encryption algorithm, key length falls within algorithm's size range, random generator file exists, and the seconds-count and date string match. Recognized potential problems include: o imminent zone expiration A zone will expire within one week. o odd zone-signing date A zone's recorded signing date is later than the current system clock. o orphaned keys A key keyrec is unreferenced by any set keyrec. o missing key directories A zone keyrec's key directories (kskdirectory or zskdirectory) does not exist. Recognized inconsistencies include: o key-specific fields in a zone keyrec A zone keyrec contains key-specific entries. To allow for site-specific extensibility, krfcheck does not check for undefined keyrec fields. o zone-specific fields in a key keyrec A key keyrec contains zone-specific entries. To allow for site-specific extensibility, krfcheck does not check for undefined keyrec fields. o mismatched zone timestamp A zone's seconds-count timestamp does not match its textual timestamp. o mismatched set timestamp A set's seconds-count timestamp does not match its textual timestamp. o mismatched key timestamp A key's seconds-count timestamp does not match its textual timestamp. OPTIONS
-zone Only perform checks of zone keyrecs. This option may not be combined with the -set or -key options. -set Only perform checks of set keyrecs. This option may not be combined with the -zone or -key options. -key Only perform checks of key keyrecs. This option may not be combined with the -set or -zone options. -count Display a final count of errors. -quiet Do not display messages. This option supersedes the setting of the -verbose option. -verbose Display many messages. This option is subordinate to the -quiet option. -Version Displays the version information for krfcheck and the DNSSEC-Tools package. -help Display a usage message. COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2004-2012 SPARTA, Inc. All rights reserved. See the COPYING file included with the DNSSEC-Tools package for details. AUTHOR
Wayne Morrison, tewok@tislabs.com SEE ALSO
cleankrf(8), fixkrf(8), lskrf(1), zonesigner(8) Net::DNS::SEC::Tools::keyrec.pm(3) file-keyrec(5) perl v5.14.2 2012-06-21 KRFCHECK(1p)