Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Fix timestamp with Sed or Awk Post 302522770 by bartus11 on Monday 16th of May 2011 02:32:30 PM
Old 05-16-2011
Try:
Code:
perl -pe 's/\b\d:\d\d:\d\d\b/0$&/g' file

This User Gave Thanks to bartus11 For This Post:

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Deleting timestamp using sed command

Hi, I'm trying to compare Actual.html with a baseline.html However, everytime it fails b'coz of the timestamp differences between the two. So, thought of stripping off the timestamp from both the *html files before comparing using below sed command over Solaris Unix platform:... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: elearn.latha
3 Replies

2. Linux

SED/AWK Script to clear log file using timestamp?

I have a log file on our system which fills up with lines that have been timestamped, as follows.... 03/03/2008 10:56:06:815] (ERROR) balance: continuing session to genapp02 : 18500 03/03/2008 10:56:06:820] (ERROR) balance: continuing session to genapp02 : 18500 03/03/2008 10:56:07:003]... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: davesimm
2 Replies

3. Linux

sed to fix view names

I have a ddl file which have lots of view in it. I want to replace all the existing views with VW_< view name> . I am prefixing VW to existing view name . For example, In old file grep on view is like this CREATE VIEW OPSDM001.PROVIDER_MBR_PRI ( MBR_PRI_PROV_SYS_ID,... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: capri_drm
6 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to fix this awk script?

i have a log file while looks like this ++ user_a blabla blabla nas_b blabla user_d this is a user_a junk line another junk line user_c nas_m blabla ++ basically most of the lines contain a "user" keywords, and the rest of the lines do not have "user" at all. So I have the... (17 Replies)
Discussion started by: fedora
17 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Separate date timestamp use awk or sed command ?

Hi, I have logfile like this : Actually the format is date format : yyyymmddHHMMSS and i want the log become this format yyyy-mm-dd HH:MM:SS for example 2009-07-19 11:46:52 Can somebody help me ? Thanks in advance (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: justbow
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to fix this awk

I have a script which will mask the 9th and 15th column in a record starting with BPR. The record looks like below before my script BPR*C*160860.04*C*ACH*CTX*01*072000326*DA*1548843*3006968523**01*071000013*DA*5529085*100323*VEN The record will be masked after my script parses this... (19 Replies)
Discussion started by: Muthuraj K
19 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Format/Fix Timestamp Data in a File.

Hello Experts, I have a timestamp(6) column in a .csv data file , format of the data is as below:- ETCT,P,Elec, Inc.,abc,11/5/2010 4:16:09.000000 PM,Y,Y,Y I want the timestamp column to be properly formatted like 11/05/2010 04:16:09.000000 PM Currently the "0" is missing with... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mtlrsk
3 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Using SED to fix base64_decode attack/hack

last night our server was hit with an attack that infected every php file on the server and inserted the following code /*god_mode_on*/eval(base64_decode with a ton of other characters after. As it infected every php file i have been trying to clean it using a sed command to go through... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: derrickyoung95
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

sed finds nothing but it changes file's timestamp

I must go through some files to change a certain string within text files to another string. I use openSUSE and folders are mounted by cifs. Text to be replaced (only in .m extension) is U:\FOLDER and new string is N: That works fine with spaces in directory names etc., but this process ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Pappa41
5 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

sed with Timestamp

Hi, I would like to replace a "." with timestamp. Constraint : I am making use of an existing shell script(called by a C program ) which reads the sed command from a properties file.I cant use/pass variables Line in C program - $(echo ${filename} | sed "$TRANSFORM" $TRANSFORM is populated... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: mohanpadamata
4 Replies
Devel::Refcount(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				      Devel::Refcount(3pm)

NAME
"Devel::Refcount" - obtain the REFCNT value of a referent SYNOPSIS
use Devel::Refcount qw( refcount ); my $anon = []; print "Anon ARRAY $anon has " . refcount($anon) . " reference "; my $otherref = $anon; print "Anon ARRAY $anon now has " . refcount($anon) . " references "; DESCRIPTION
This module provides a single function which obtains the reference count of the object being pointed to by the passed reference value. FUNCTIONS
$count = refcount($ref) Returns the reference count of the object being pointed to by $ref. COMPARISON WITH SvREFCNT This function differs from "Devel::Peek::SvREFCNT" in that SvREFCNT() gives the reference count of the SV object itself that it is passed, whereas refcount() gives the count of the object being pointed to. This allows it to give the count of any referent (i.e. ARRAY, HASH, CODE, GLOB and Regexp types) as well. Consider the following example program: use Devel::Peek qw( SvREFCNT ); use Devel::Refcount qw( refcount ); sub printcount { my $name = shift; printf "%30s has SvREFCNT=%d, refcount=%d ", $name, SvREFCNT($_[0]), refcount($_[0]); } my $var = []; printcount 'Initially, $var', $var; my $othervar = $var; printcount 'Before CODE ref, $var', $var; printcount '$othervar', $othervar; my $code = sub { undef $var }; printcount 'After CODE ref, $var', $var; printcount '$othervar', $othervar; This produces the output Initially, $var has SvREFCNT=1, refcount=1 Before CODE ref, $var has SvREFCNT=1, refcount=2 $othervar has SvREFCNT=1, refcount=2 After CODE ref, $var has SvREFCNT=2, refcount=2 $othervar has SvREFCNT=1, refcount=2 Here, we see that SvREFCNT() counts the number of references to the SV object passed in as the scalar value - the $var or $othervar respectively, whereas refcount() counts the number of reference values that point to the referent object - the anonymous ARRAY in this case. Before the CODE reference is constructed, both $var and $othervar have SvREFCNT() of 1, as they exist only in the current lexical pad. The anonymous ARRAY has a refcount() of 2, because both $var and $othervar store a reference to it. After the CODE reference is constructed, the $var variable now has an SvREFCNT() of 2, because it also appears in the lexical pad for the new anonymous CODE block. PURE-PERL FALLBACK An XS implementation of this function is provided, and is used by default. If the XS library cannot be loaded, a fallback implementation in pure perl using the "B" module is used instead. This will behave identically, but is much slower. Rate pp xs pp 225985/s -- -66% xs 669570/s 196% -- SEE ALSO
o Test::Refcount - assert reference counts on objects AUTHOR
Paul Evans <leonerd@leonerd.org.uk> perl v5.14.2 2011-11-15 Devel::Refcount(3pm)