Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: T2000 Alom Upgrade
Homework and Emergencies Emergency UNIX and Linux Support T2000 Alom Upgrade Post 302522682 by cecco16 on Monday 16th of May 2011 09:50:03 AM
Old 05-16-2011
It's a Netra T2000; ok the Oracle support guys gave me the wrong patch number...and we have different hw on test bed than in the production environment...Smilie

Thanks!Smilie

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

escape from alom

No, its not a movie, its a command to get you from the sc> ALOM prompt back to the console or ok prompt. You must log into the ALOM, then to jump back to the console enter "console -f". Problem is that this leaves you logged in on the ALOM. Question: is there an escape key sequence to get... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jsy
1 Replies

2. Solaris

how to connect to alom

Hello Guys, I am working with sunfire V480 and wants to know how to connect to alom. Can you please guide? (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: mokkan
7 Replies

3. Solaris

T2000 ALOM reset to OBP

Every time I would try to send a break to my T2000 I would get this Debugging requested; hardware watchdog suspended. c)ontinue, s)ync, r)eset? I couldn't get into OBP. Here's what I found to do... sc> bootmode Bootmode: normal sc> bootmode reset_nvram sc> bootmode... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mediis
3 Replies

4. Solaris

Difference b/n ALOM and ALOM CMT

Hi Everyone. What is the differece b/n ALOM and ALOM CMT Service processor. I am trying reset ALOM login/passwd using scadm utility on T2000, while I am googling I came cross ALOM CMT doesnt support scadm utility, but ALOM supports. Not sure how different are these. Thanks, (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: bobby320
0 Replies

5. Solaris

Resetting ALOM

Hi gurus, I have a sun netra 240 server. I want to get to the ALOM but it always ask for login and password. Can anyone tell me how I can reset the ALOM it to default so I can be able to configure it? Thanks lots. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cjashu
2 Replies

6. Solaris

ALOM - Console -

Hello forum, I have a SUN v250 at home that I have to practice Solaris. I currently have Solaris 9 installed and the ALOM Sun(tm) Advanced Lights Out Manager 1.5.2. From the ALOM I want to access the console. sc> console -f Enter #. to return to ALOM. after that there is no response.... (19 Replies)
Discussion started by: br1an
19 Replies

7. Solaris

ALOM hang

Hi guys, I'm new with solaris. I just received sunfire T2000 server. Problem: ALOM keep hang/stuck/jammed. Steps do before it hang : 1. Connect to T2000 (using RJ45 - DB9 cable) 2. Open putty, connect via serial. 3. Power on the server. 4. Its loading. 5. then, hang. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rajasraf
1 Replies

8. Solaris

Alom

Hi, How to set ip address on eth0 for access ssh from ALOM? Is it possible? Now i cannot access it because don't have VGA. I keep try to access using ssh. Please guide me. Thanks. (16 Replies)
Discussion started by: mzainal
16 Replies

9. Hardware

Alom ?

Hi all, I have some problems with the fan FT0.F0, which looks like has a problem with the PROM/ALOM ( I am nor sure who).....but, in fact, the fan is working properly even in other V440 Sparc Server. We checked HW comunication between Fan and the MotherBoard, and we think is a problem of... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: proof_enrique
8 Replies
Session::Store::Oracle(3)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				 Session::Store::Oracle(3)

NAME
Apache::Session::Store::Oracle - Store persistent data in a Oracle database SYNOPSIS
use Apache::Session::Store::Oracle; my $store = new Apache::Session::Store::Oracle; $store->insert($ref); $store->update($ref); $store->materialize($ref); $store->remove($ref); DESCRIPTION
Apache::Session::Store::Oracle fulfills the storage interface of Apache::Session. Session data is stored in a Oracle database. SCHEMA
To use this module, you will need at least these columns in a table called 'sessions': id varchar2(32) # or however long your session IDs are. a_session long To create this schema, you can execute this command using the sqlplus program: CREATE TABLE sessions ( id varchar2(32) not null primary key, a_session long ); If you use some other command, ensure that there is a unique index on the table's id column. CONFIGURATION
The module must know what datasource, username, and password to use when connecting to the database. These values can be set using the options hash (see Apache::Session documentation). The options are DataSource, UserName, and Password. Example: tie %hash, 'Apache::Session::Oracle', $id, { DataSource => 'dbi:Oracle:database', UserName => 'database_user', Password => 'K00l' }; Instead, you may pass in an already-opened DBI handle to your database. tie %hash, 'Apache::Session::Oracle', $id, { Handle => $dbh }; The last option is LongReadLen, which specifies the maximum size of the session object. If not supplied, the default maximum size is 8 KB. AUTHOR
This modules was written by Jeffrey William Baker <jwbaker@acm.org> A fix for the commit policy was contributed by Michael Schout <mschout@gkg.net> SEE ALSO
Apache::Session, Apache::Session::Store::DBI perl v5.12.1 2007-09-28 Session::Store::Oracle(3)