Sponsored Content
Operating Systems HP-UX need to recall my hp serviceguard clustering Post 302522340 by DustBunny on Saturday 14th of May 2011 01:58:48 PM

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

ksh: how to make [up arrow] recall command history

I want to get my up arrow key to recall my previous commands in Korn shell. Anyone help please? thanks a bunch! BG (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: BG_JrAdmin
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

i am not able to recall the command typed earlier in unix

i am not able to recall the command typed earlier in unix whenever i press esc key ^[ comes on the unix prompt . so esc k isnt working for me whenever i press backspace key i get ^H on my unix cursor need help (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: murli1200
1 Replies

3. HP-UX

ServiceGuard on HP-UX 11.23 Mission Critical

Dear(s), anybody have played ServiceGuard on HP-UX version 11.23 MC ? I am planning to install Oracle and OpenView Operations for Unix 8 on a ServiceGuard clustered HP-UX environment, any suggestionsfrom where should I start ? Best Regards, Mostafa Reda (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: darousha
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Recall a mail possible in mailx?

Hi, Is it possible to recall a mailx mail in HP-UX? Thanks in advance kanu_kanu (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kanu_kanu
1 Replies

5. HP-UX

MC Serviceguard and WebSphere ND 6.1

I am a Lawson Software consultant assisting a client with a Lawson upgrade. One of our components is WebSphere Application Server ND 6.1. Our client is using MC Serviceguard for failover. When testing failover, my Websphere instance is trying to start, but generating this error, referencing the old... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: mrvitas
4 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

AIX bash history recall

Is it possible to use the keyboard UP ARROW in place of k to recall history? If so, how/what do I need to do change terminal emulation, etc.? TIA, George (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: gwfay
7 Replies

7. HP-UX

Serviceguard Extension for RAC

Dear All, From where to download freeware of Serviceguard Extension for RAC software for HP UNIX PA RISC B.11.11 OS. BR, Prasanth (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: prasanth438
3 Replies

8. HP-UX

Polling target on Serviceguard

Hi Guys, we are planning to enable polling target on our SG in reference to this link MC/ServiceGuard: Subnet Goes Down when one of the Cluster Node is Down - HP Customer Care (United States - English) since our server is already in production can we apply the changes with ex. "cmapplyconf... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: batas
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

UP arrow button to recall previous commands in Putty

Hi, I remember in my previous project, I used UP arrow button to recall previous unix commands (using putty on Sun OS), which I am not able to do in my new project... I do not know if this is some project specific settings or not... when I press UP arrow button, all I get is ^. I have to... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: juzz4fun
3 Replies
PSI-CD-HIT.PL(1)						   User Commands						  PSI-CD-HIT.PL(1)

NAME
psi-cd-hit.pl - runs similar algorithm like CD-HIT but using BLAST to calculate similarities DESCRIPTION
Usage psi-cd-hit [Options] Options -i in_dbname, required -o out_dbname, required -c clustering threshold (sequence identity), default 0.3 -ce clustering threshold (blast expect), default -1, it means by default it doesn't use expect threshold, but with positive value, the program cluster seqs if similarities meet either identity threshold or expect threshold -L coverage of shorter sequence ( aligned / full), default 0.0 -M coverage of longer sequence ( aligned / full), default 0.0 -R (1/0) use psi-blast profile? default 0 perform psi-blast / pdb-blast type search -G (1/0) use global identity? default 1 sequence identity calculated as total identical residues of local alignments / length of shorter seq if you prefer to use -G 0, it is suggested that you also use -L, such as -L 0.8, to prevent very short matches. -d length of description line in the .clstr file, default 30 if set to 0, it takes the fasta defline and stops at first space -l length_of_throw_away_sequences, default 10 -p profile search para, default "-a 2 -d nr80 -j 3 -F F -e 0.001 -b 500 -v 500" -bfdb profile database, default nr80 -s blast search para, default "-F F -e 0.000001 -b 100000 -v 100000" -be blast expect cutoff, default 0.000001 -b filename of list of hosts to run this program in parallel with ssh calls, you need provide a list of hosts -pbs No of jobs to send each time by PBS querying system you can not use both ssh and pbs at same time -k (1/0) keep blast raw output file, default 1 -rs steps of save restart file and clustering output, default 5000 everytime after process 5000 sequences, program write a restart file and current clustering information -restart restart file, readin a restart file if program crash, stoped, termitated, you can restart it by add a option "-restart sth.restart" -rf steps of re format blast database, default 200,000 if program clustered 200,000 seqs, it remove them from seq pool, and re format blast db to save time -local dir of local blast db, when run in parallel with ssh (not pbs), I can copy blast dbs to local drives on each node to save blast db reading time BUT, IT MAY NOT FASTER -J job, job_file, exe specific jobs like parse blast outonly DON'T use it, it is only used by this program itself -single files of ids those you known that they are singletons so I won't run them as queries ============================== by Weizhong Li, liwz@sdsc.edu ============================== If you find cd-hit useful, please kindly cite: "Clustering of highly homologous sequences to reduce thesize of large protein database", Weizhong Li, Lukasz Jaroszewski & Adam GodzikBioinformatics, (2001) 17:282-283 "Cd-hit: a fast program for clustering and comparing large sets of protein or nucleotide sequences", Weizhong Li & Adam Godzik Bioinformatics, (2006) 22:1658-1659 psi-cd-hit.pl 4.6-2012-04-25 April 2012 PSI-CD-HIT.PL(1)