Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming #pragma warn codes on Sun Solaris to disable some warns? Post 302521890 by alex_5161 on Thursday 12th of May 2011 03:45:36 PM
Old 05-12-2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by jim mcnamara
Sun studio (what version) or are you using gcc?.
OS version?
- nothing with Sun Studio:
Code:
MACHTYPE=sparc-sun-solaris2.10
OSTYPE=solaris2.10

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim mcnamara
#pragma [stuff here] is totally compiler dependent.
- agree, that why I am asking where I can found the pragma information for 'cc' compiler on Sun Solaris.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fpmurphy
Which specific version of the compiler are you using?
- how I can know that?
I did try to find it, but couldn't.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Tips and Tutorials

Solaris Patch exit codes

The most common Solaris exit codes you will see is 2 or 8, but have you ever had a different exit code and wondered what it means ? Well you need not wonder no more... Patch Exit Codes ---------------- 0 No error 1 Usage error 2 Attempt to apply a patch that's already... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Tornado
1 Replies

2. Solaris

Problem in generating codes in solaris server!!

I have a solaris server having oracle and oracle apps running ! When some one attempts to generate a code, they click a link on the web interface which runs an rsh script from a computer called Helpdesk onto my solaris server and what happens is the web interface show an error message saying... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: SmartestVEGA
4 Replies

3. Solaris

Sun Fire 280R Sun Solaris CRT/Monitor requirements

I am new to Sun. I brought Sun Fire 280R to practice UNIX. What are the requirements for the monitor/CRT? Will it burn out old non-Sun CRTs? Does it need LCD monitor? Thanks. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: bramptonmt
3 Replies

4. Programming

print C codes from Solaris 10, x86 to cygwin on Windows?

Sorry, I meant to type "porting C codes from Solaris 10, x86 to cygwin in Windows" I just installed cygwin 1.7 to my Windows PC. I have a C program that compiles fine using gcc on Solaris 10, x86. This C program contains system calls like: system ("ls -l > file.txt"); and system... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: serendipity1276
3 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Disable Serials ports in Sun Fire v490

Hello people from Argentina i said you Hello. I am doing some works from an auditory. They want to disable login prompts on serial ports. Somebody knows how to do that? Thank your time. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: enkei17
1 Replies

6. Solaris

Sun T2000 error codes

I got a Power supply failure. I replaced the power supply and still got the error. Any ideas on what I should try next? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: 642fiddi
1 Replies

7. Solaris

pramga warn codes: where I can see all possible?

(I will not duplicate my post that I create in 'Programming' ( My post ), but the issue also (after C ) is related to Sun Solaris.) I need to find the warning-codes to be used in the #pragma warn.. C-code directives to suppress some compilation warnings. More desciptive explanation you... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: alex_5161
2 Replies

8. Solaris

Sun Cluster query for enable/disable

Hi, I perform clrs enable/disable resource-group to start/shutown sybase db. If I do it through through scsetup , it asks for Do you require to change the state of resource "sybaseapp-rs" on individual nodes or zones that can master the resource (yes/no) ?. I am bit confused of above... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: tuxian
1 Replies
scdsbuilder(1HA)					       Sun Cluster Commands						  scdsbuilder(1HA)

NAME
scdsbuilder - launch GUI version of Sun Cluster Agent Builder SYNOPSIS
scdsbuilder DESCRIPTION
The scdsbuilder command launches the GUI version of the Sun Cluster Agent Builder. Before you use Agent Builder, verify the following requirements: o The Java runtime environment is included in your $PATH variable. Agent Builder depends on the Java Development Kit, starting with Version 1.3.1. If the Java Development Kit is not included in your $PATH variable, the Agent Builder command (scdsbuilder) returns and displays an error message. o You have installed the Developer System Support software group of the Solaris 9 OS or Solaris 10 OS. o The cc compiler is included in your $PATH variable. Agent Builder uses the first occurrence of cc in your $PATH variable to identify the compiler with which to generate C binary code for the resource type. If cc is not included in $PATH, Agent Builder disables the option to generate C code. Note - You can use a different compiler with Agent Builder than the standard cc compiler. To use a different compiler, create a symbolic link in $PATH from cc to a different compiler, such as gcc. Or, change the compiler specification in the makefile (currently, CC=cc) to the com- plete path for a different compiler. For example, in the makefile that is generated by Agent Builder, change CC=cc to CC=pathname/gcc. In this case, you cannot run Agent Builder directly. Instead, you must use the make and make pkg commands to generate data service code and the package. EXIT STATUS
This command returns the following exit status codes: 0 The command completed succesfully. nonzero An error occurred. FILES
install_directory/rtconfig Contains information from the previous session. This information facilitates the tool's quit and restart feature. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWscdev | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Evolving | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
cc(1B), scdscreate(1HA), scdsconfig(1HA), attributes(5) Chapter 9, Sun Cluster Agent Builder, in Sun Cluster Data Services Developer's Guide for Solaris OS Sun Cluster 3.2 14 Sep 2007 scdsbuilder(1HA)