Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Ubuntu Apache Server troubleshooting Post 302521686 by pludi on Thursday 12th of May 2011 03:05:33 AM
Old 05-12-2011
Did you check with your ISP that you're allowed to run a server? Is the cable modem perhaps a router too, which doesn't yet forward the packets correctly? Is the IP that your domain resolves to the same as that that the modem got from the ISP?

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Apache Server

I Don't speak english very good... i'm new to unix. I have Win98SE and Apache for win32 Pentium MMX-166MHz 200MB Free Apache/1.3.20 (Win32) PHP/4.0.6 My url is my ip and i want to get domain exsample "www.cfir.co.il" so i want to get UNIX. i want to get standard UNIX server not... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: cfir
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Server shutdown Troubleshooting

SCO Unixware 7.1.1 Hi friends, At 11:30pm last night mymain Unix Server hung or rebooted (Unaware which one), and was bot available for 10 minutes. Is there a log file somewhere which will tell me what happened ? I have looked ad /var/adm/syslog, but cannot make head nor tail of it. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sureshy
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Apache Server

I have a question concerning the log file from an apache web server. How can I : a) roughly estimate the number of requests processed per second by the web server. b) tally the top ten hosts who send most of the requests to the web server for the last 30 minutes. Could any... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ppychu
1 Replies

4. AIX

Troubleshooting NIM Server

hello folks, Can someone help me troubleshoot the NIM Server NIM MASTER: >> # hostname oldbcoedv # cat /etc/hostname 192.52.100.29 bcoeqa bcoeqa.bin.com.sa 192.52.100.66 oldbcoedv # cat /etc/bootptab ..... # T180 -- (xstation only) -- enable virtual screen #NO CLIENTS... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: filosophizer
6 Replies

5. Programming

Problem with Perl script after moving from a Windows/Apache Server to a UNIX server.

I have a Perl script that worked fine before moving it to justhost.com. It was on a Windows/Apache server. Just host is using UNIX. Other Perl scripts on other sites that were also moved work fine so I know Perl is functioning. The script is called cwrmail.pl and is located in my cgi-bin. When I... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: BigBobbyB
9 Replies

6. Red Hat

CPU high - apache real server OK, virtual server not

Got two RHEL servers - one real and one virtual/cloud. Both run apache web server. When traffic is applied, CPU seems to go quite high on virtual one (20%) but real is not really affected. Worry is that a further increase in traffic will see a problem. Experience of RHEL is limited. Whats... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: psychocandy
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Apache webserver troubleshooting

Need assistance in getting apache installation troubleshooting.. - Compiled source code of apache webserver , Installed and configured apache, - started apache web server with no errors. - web browser doesnt open any pages . say "Page cannot be displayed". Need troubleshooting . - When i... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: ajayram_arya
12 Replies

8. HP-UX

Help troubleshooting new Apache installation on HPUX 11.31

Hi Guys! I have a very odd problem while installing Apache in an HPUX 11.31, What I did was downloaded the latest webserver suite from hp software, installed using swinstall, everything was extracted properly. The apache version was 2.2.15 Now the issue comes when I run it, it starts... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: feliper
3 Replies
vxvoladmtask(1M)														  vxvoladmtask(1M)

NAME
vxvoladmtask - administer ISP tasks SYNOPSIS
vxvoladmtask abort task_tag vxvoladmtask clear [task_tag] vxvoladmtask list vxvoladmtask [-t time] [-n] monitor task_tag vxvoladmtask set task_tag=new_task_tag DESCRIPTION
The vxvoladmtask utility can be used to perform basic administrative operations on tasks that have been created by the Intelligent Storage Provisioning (ISP) feature of Veritas Volume Manager (VxVM). You can use the command to list ISP tasks, to monitor their states, and if required, to cancel tasks. KEYWORDS
abort Cancels the specified ISP task. clear Removes all ISP task objects from the specified task. If no task is specified, this keyword clears all task objects for tasks that have a status of CANCELLED, DONE or FAILED. help Displays information on vxvoladmtask usage. list Lists all ISP tasks. monitor Monitors the specified ISP task. set Renames the tag for an ISP task. OPTIONS
-n Monitors ISP tasks that are newly registered while the program is running, as well as the specified ISP tasks. This option applies only to the monitor keyword. -t time Exits monitoring after time seconds. This option applies only to the monitor keyword. EXAMPLES
List all ISP tasks: vxvoladmtask list Remove the ISP task object with the tag, Task1: vxvoladmtask clear Task1 Cancel the allocator task object with the tag, Task2: vxvoladmtask abort Task2 EXIT STATUS
The vxvoladmtask utility exits with a non-zero status if the attempted operation fails. A non-zero exit code is not a complete indicator of the problems encountered, but rather denotes the first condition that prevented further execution of the utility. SEE ALSO
vxvoladm(1M), vxpool(1M), vxtemplate(1M), vxusertemplate(1M) VxVM 5.0.31.1 24 Mar 2008 vxvoladmtask(1M)