Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux How to add ^M (control M) in Linux Post 302521525 by Corona688 on Wednesday 11th of May 2011 01:04:38 PM
Old 05-11-2011
He doesn't actually have it, is my guess.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Access Control Lists for Linux (Redhat 7.2)

Hi, Does anyone know if Redhat 7.2 allows for file access control lists as you can in Solaris ? And if so, can you give me the basic command as I'm having trouble finding documentation on this. Thanx (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ianf
1 Replies

2. Programming

How to control I/O in Linux?

Do anyone know how to program to control I/O - through RS 232? For example VC++, inport & outport. Any comment? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: lcfoo
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to add control statement?

Hi everyone, I have a script in which i need to add some codes.Right now my scripts takes table name from i/p file data.txt then matches it with data in another file table.if table exists then it searches for line cotaining "add" and extract column from there.Now i need to do additional part in... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: alisha
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How can I remotely take unix/linux tty control!?

Hello everyone!. I am wondering if it is possible to take control of a tty session???!!!. For example: imagine you are running a command in a unix server that will take 12 hours to compleate... now, imagine you are at your home and you want to check how the command is performing or if errors... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dragonov7
2 Replies

5. Red Hat

Control M user permissions on Red Hat Linux

All, Requirement: Permissions Required for Control M on Linux I am using the Linux as the operating system. I am told to get an user configured for Control M on Linux. The user would be an authenticated user created by the client. The user created requires permissions to be made available so... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Roadies99
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

I need to make a control panel for a Linux script

has anyone got experience using jsch? Does it give me a prompt when I run a command/ print result back to me. I need to send commands to a linux database like restart,shutdown,stop database caching etc. But in java I want to build a GUI I can use. TO call database commands. and do these... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Samuel12
3 Replies
CONFIG.GUESS(1) 						   User Commands						   CONFIG.GUESS(1)

NAME
config.guess - guess the build system triplet SYNOPSIS
config.guess [OPTION] DESCRIPTION
The GNU build system distinguishes three types of machines, the `build' machine on which the compilers are run, the `host' machine on which the package being built will run, and, exclusively when you build a compiler, assembler etc., the `target' machine, for which the compiler being built will produce code. This script will guess the type of the `build' machine. Output the configuration name of the system `config.guess' is run on. Operation modes: -h, --help print this help, then exit -t, --time-stamp print date of last modification, then exit -v, --version print version number, then exit ENVIRONMENT VARIABLES
config.guess might need to compile and run C code, hence it needs a compiler for the `build' machine: use the environment variable `CC_FOR_BUILD' to specify the compiler for the build machine. If `CC_FOR_BUILD' is not specified, `CC' will be used. Be sure to specify `CC_FOR_BUILD' is `CC' is a cross-compiler to the `host' machine. CC_FOR_BUILD a native C compiler, defaults to `cc' CC a native C compiler, the previous variable is preferred REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs and patches to <config-patches@gnu.org>. Originally written by Per Bothner. Copyright 1992-2016 Free Software Foundation, Inc. This is free software; see the source for copying conditions. There is NO warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICU- LAR PURPOSE. SEE ALSO
autoconf(1), automake(1), autoreconf(1), autoupdate(1), autoheader(1), autoscan(1), config.guess(1), config.sub(1), ifnames(1), libtool(1). GNU Autoconf 2.69 August 2017 CONFIG.GUESS(1)