Sponsored Content
Operating Systems HP-UX logrotate: ALERT exitted abnormally with [127] Post 302521061 by zixzix01 on Tuesday 10th of May 2011 06:22:48 AM
Old 05-10-2011
Ok thank you for that...couldn't find any info on this error...

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

rc=127 can't fork

I have a script to download a file using wget. It works if I execute it from the command line. But, if I run it in cron, it doesnt work and I am getting the following in the cron log: > CMD: /export/home/username/test > username 23159 c Tue Aug 1 14:40:00 2006 < username 23159 c Tue Aug ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: BG_JrAdmin
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

command terminated abnormally

I am getting an Error Message as ============================= starting Sortcl Merging And Aggregation time: command terminated abnormally. ============================= , when running a sortcl command.sortcl is a command for sorting large data,using cosort application installed in... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: tkbharani
0 Replies

3. Solaris

Can't setup gateway other than 127.0.0.1?

I have just installed Solaris 10 X86 today, but I can't use internet at all on it. When I was installing it, it only asked me to create a hostname, without even asking me this computer is "networked" or "non-networked". After I finished installation, I use "netstat -rn" command, and only see... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Diamondust
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

mpack behaves abnormally

Hi, I was using mpack to send mails using cronjob with attachments. It was working perfect. But recently it's behaving strangely. Its sending the mails without any error message but the mail is not getting delivered. The code I was using: /usr/local/bin/mpack -s "$SUBJECT" -d $MSGBODY... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: itesh.dash
0 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

logrotate with /etc/logrotate.conf file

Hi there, I want to rotate the logfiles which are located in /var/log/jboss/tomcat* so I have created a file named as 'tomat' in /etc/logrotate.d/tomcat with the following content. # cat /etc/logrotate.d/tomcat /var/log/jboss/tomcat_access_log*.log { daily nocreate ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: skmdu
2 Replies

6. Solaris

multitude of packets from 127.0.0.1

I was checking routing table, and noticed that our server has a lot packets from localhost: Routing Table: IPv4 Destination Gateway Flags Ref Use Interface -------------------- -------------------- ----- ----- ------ --------- .. 127.0.0.1 127.0.0.1 ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: orange47
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl Threads Terminating Abnormally.

I've used threads before, but not with Perl. I tried looking up these errors and using 'join' instead of 'detach' with no luck. Here is the code I am currently using: #!/usr/bin/perl -w use warnings; use threads; use threads::shared; $Linux='Linux'; $Greek='Greek'; my... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Azrael
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Logrotate - I am not able to rotate files using logrotate

I have written script which is working in Home directory perfectly and also compressing log files and rotating correctly. But, when i try to run script for /var/log/ i am able to get compressed log files but not able to get rotation of compressed log files. Please suggest. I am using below command... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: VSom007
5 Replies

9. AIX

Logrotate - /etc/logrotate.conf does't exist

Hi Admins. I have installed logrotate rpm on Aix 6.1. After the installation of rpm, I don't find /etc/logrotate.conf file and /etc/logrotate.d dir . The config file is located in /opt/freeware/etc/logrotate.conf. When I ran logrotate -v /opt/freeware/etc/logrotate.conf I get below... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: snchaudhari2
2 Replies

10. IP Networking

127.0.0.1 vs 0.0.0.0

Which one should I use in '/etc/hosts'? Please explain in details. Random quotes on the topic: (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: useretail
2 Replies
DH_INSTALLINFO(1)						     Debhelper							 DH_INSTALLINFO(1)

NAME
dh_installinfo - install info files SYNOPSIS
dh_installinfo [debhelperoptions] [-A] [file...] DESCRIPTION
dh_installinfo is a debhelper program that is responsible for installing info files into usr/share/info in the package build directory. From debhelper compatibility level 11 on, dh_install will fall back to looking in debian/tmp for files, if it does not find them in the current directory (or wherever you've told it to look using --sourcedir). FILES
debian/package.info List info files to be installed. OPTIONS
-A, --all Install all files specified by command line parameters in ALL packages acted on. --sourcedir=dir Look in the specified directory for files to be installed. This option requires compat 11 or later (it is silently ignored in compat 10 or earlier). Note that this is not the same as the --sourcedirectory option used by the dh_auto_* commands. You rarely need to use this option, since dh_installinfo automatically looks for files in debian/tmp in debhelper compatibility level 11 and above. file ... Install these info files into the first package acted on. (Or in all packages if -A is specified). SEE ALSO
debhelper(7) This program is a part of debhelper. AUTHOR
Joey Hess <joeyh@debian.org> 11.1.6ubuntu2 2018-05-10 DH_INSTALLINFO(1)