Sponsored Content
Top Forums Web Development How much should you charge for web design & programming? Post 302520657 by robsonde on Monday 9th of May 2011 12:11:09 AM
Old 05-09-2011
depends on so many factors.

what part of the world are you in?
whats level of experience do you have?
what will the php be doing?
any flash?

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Urgent help with web design problems - mac, safari and unix computer

Hi (Help, Help, Help) I am on a computer course and have designed a web site as one of my assignments. just before Xmas my college tutor "very kindly" viewed my site with a mac, safari browser and unix operating system computer. This is what she Emailed back to me, and I am trying to sort... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: skylark167
3 Replies

2. Web Development

Web Development, Web 2.0 and Mashups

I think we are missing an important forum on Web Development, including Web 2.0 and Mashups. Well, here is another poll ..... I vote yes :b: (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
4 Replies

3. Web Development

What do I need to start PHP programming and web design?

I have a website and I am thinking of slowly making small mods to it and learn through tutorials along the way. To start using PHP where do I start? Should I use dreamweaver? or do I need a PHP program that will allow me to access and edit the code? My websites programmed in cakephp. I want... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Anna Hussie
3 Replies

4. Web Development

What are web design programming steps starting with HTML?

I'm studying web design and I would like to know the stages to knowing what you will ultimately need to know when entering this profession. With HTML being the step one and the basics, to I think XHTML and Css, being two, what's next? JavaScript? MySQL? Can some one provide an ordered list of... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Anna Hussie
5 Replies

5. Web Development

[Web Design] Slideshow Layering

I designed a website with a slideshow (slideshow created with WOW Slider). The slideshow always appears as being on the top layer, and I don't want it that way. You'll notice I have a fixed menu which always stays at the top of the page. When you scroll down the page the slideshow appears to be on... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: minnawanda
1 Replies
php-config(1)							Scripting Language						     php-config(1)

NAME
php-config - get information about PHP configuration and compile options SYNOPSIS
php-config [options] DESCRIPTION
php-config is a simple shell script for obtaining information about installed PHP configuration. OPTIONS
--prefix Directory prefix where PHP is installed, e.g. /usr/local --includes List of -I options with all include files --ldflags LD Flags which PHP was compiled with --libs Extra libraries which PHP was compiled with --extension-dir Directory where extensions are searched by default --include-dir Directory prefix where header files are installed by default --php-binary Full path to php CLI or CGI binary --php-sapis Show all SAPI modules available --configure-options Configure options to recreate configuration of current PHP installation --version PHP version --vernum PHP version as integer SEE ALSO php(1) VERSION INFORMATION
This manpage describes php, version 5.3.6-13ubuntu3.10. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 1997-2010 The PHP Group This source file is subject to version 3.01 of the PHP license, that is bundled with this package in the file LICENSE, and is available through the world-wide-web at the following url: http://www.php.net/license/3_01.txt If you did not receive a copy of the PHP license and are unable to obtain it through the world-wide-web, please send a note to license@php.net so we can mail you a copy immediately. The PHP Group 2010 php-config(1)