Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Not Sure How to Look for Not Used Images On the Server Post 302520112 by pmsquillace on Thursday 5th of May 2011 08:59:55 PM
Old 05-05-2011
Thanks guys for the help. I was thinking that if a file was accessed say 2006 or so, then I would know it is not being called in a page. I guess that is not right then.

Thanks again

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

where to get .bm or .pm images

I'm just trying to get a personal picture for a backdrop on my AIX user account at work. Where does one acquire the .bm or .pm files. How do I create them as an unpriveledged user? There are quite a few jpeg's that I would like to use. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: trigggl
0 Replies

2. Solaris

Flar Images

I once found a document on the web describing how to build partition flar images instead of having just the one large one. I have managed this but am having problems extracting the subsequent flar archives. I ahve built the system from a jumpstart server and now need to add the program images etc... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: 58fairlane
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

delete oldest images from remote server

Would someone please give me a script that will remove all but the newest jpg image from my server. i am uploading a new image every 10 seconds form a live web cam Also i do not know who to make a shell script work i am new to all this so i need all the help you could give Thank You very much (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Destined
1 Replies

4. Web Development

images are not visible

hi, why my uploaded images are not visible both in front-end and back-end of my CMS ? See the picture: http://dl-client.getdropbox.com/u/72686/noPics.png I checked the GD library in php. It seems ok... http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/72686/GD.png thanks ---------- Post updated at... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: aneuryzma
0 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How do I configure kickstart server to install different images

How do I configure kickstart server to install workstation using centos image and other workstation using redhat enterprise image. I configured my kickstart server to auto install centos 5.3 and it working fine. However I would like to configure kickstart server, so that workstation with... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: hassan1
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

combining two images into one

Hi, I have two sets of image files. Both sets have names A to Z but set 1 ends with .cdt.png and set 2 ends with .matrix.png. I want set 1 to match with set 2 if the names match (i.e. A.cdt.png will match with A.matrix.png) and with the convert image tool (program for images), it will merge the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kylle345
1 Replies

7. Solaris

Solaris 8 02/04 CD images

Hi all friends of the Forum, i want to ask you if someone would be so kind to provide me the links for Solaris 8 02/04 CD images.. (I can't find them in the Net, maybe my google-fu is weak) (Also i don't have an Oracle Solaris support contract so i can't download them from their site) ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mk2soldier
0 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Want to resize images for a specific size on server - Please help

,,,,,, (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Praveen Pandit
4 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Bash Script to find/sort/move images/duplicate images from USB drive

Ultimately, I'm looking to create a script that allows me to plug in a usb drive with lots of jpegs on it & copy them over to a folder on my hard drive. So in the process of copying I am looking to hash check them, record dupes to a file, copy only 1 of the identical files (if it doesn't exsist... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: JonaQuinn
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to download Images and Json file from server(godaddy) to Local machine (Ubuntu 14.04).?

Hi Guys, Just entering the Linux word, So I need help to write a script on my local machine(Ubuntu 14.04) that continuously check the particular folder(contains images) and a json file on the server and download whenever new images are added to that folder and whenever there is a change in the... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: g4v1n
10 Replies
CONFIG.GUESS(1) 						   User Commands						   CONFIG.GUESS(1)

NAME
config.guess - guess the build system triplet SYNOPSIS
config.guess [OPTION] DESCRIPTION
The GNU build system distinguishes three types of machines, the `build' machine on which the compilers are run, the `host' machine on which the package being built will run, and, exclusively when you build a compiler, assembler etc., the `target' machine, for which the compiler being built will produce code. This script will guess the type of the `build' machine. Output the configuration name of the system `config.guess' is run on. Operation modes: -h, --help print this help, then exit -t, --time-stamp print date of last modification, then exit -v, --version print version number, then exit ENVIRONMENT VARIABLES
config.guess might need to compile and run C code, hence it needs a compiler for the `build' machine: use the environment variable `CC_FOR_BUILD' to specify the compiler for the build machine. If `CC_FOR_BUILD' is not specified, `CC' will be used. Be sure to specify `CC_FOR_BUILD' is `CC' is a cross-compiler to the `host' machine. CC_FOR_BUILD a native C compiler, defaults to `cc' CC a native C compiler, the previous variable is preferred REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs and patches to <config-patches@gnu.org>. Originally written by Per Bothner. Copyright 1992-2016 Free Software Foundation, Inc. This is free software; see the source for copying conditions. There is NO warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICU- LAR PURPOSE. SEE ALSO
autoconf(1), automake(1), autoreconf(1), autoupdate(1), autoheader(1), autoscan(1), config.guess(1), config.sub(1), ifnames(1), libtool(1). GNU Autoconf 2.69 August 2017 CONFIG.GUESS(1)