Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? In case you are in need of nerdy T-Shirt inscriptions Post 302519564 by pludi on Wednesday 4th of May 2011 09:44:17 AM
Old 05-04-2011
I had to seal that area off, otherwise I'd have to pick on my own post, and knowing myself, pick on my picking on my own post, and then pick on my picking on my picking on my own post, and then ERROR: stack full, reseting.....

The idea is not to be too exact, but to leave a (small) clue for those who know how to count binary on what to do.

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

lower case to upper case string conversion in shell script

How can convert a Lower case variable value to an upper case in the kron shell script. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: dchalavadi
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script needed to select and delete lower case and mixed case records

HELLO ALL, URGENTLY NEEDED A SCRIPT TO SELECT AND DELETE LOWER AND MIXED CASE RECORDS FROM A COLUMN IN A TABLE. FOR EXAMPLE : Table name is EMPLOYEE and the column name is CITY and the CITY column records will be: Newyork washington ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: abhilash mn
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

data array needs to change upper case to lower case

Hi all, i have a data array as followes. ARRAY=DFSG345GGG ARRAY=234FDFG090 ARRAY=VDFVGBGHH so on.......... i need all english letters to be change to lower case. So i am expecting to see ARRAY=dfsg345ggg ARRAY=234fdfg090 ARRAY=vdfvgbghh so on........ If i have to copy this data in... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: usustarr
8 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

sed ignoring case for search but respecting case for subtitute

Hi I want to make string substitution ignoring case for search but respecting case for subtitute. Ex changing all occurences of "original" in a file to "substitute": original becomes substitute Origninal becomes Substitute ORIGINAL becomes SUBSTITUTE I know this a little special but it's not... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kmchen
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

[Solved] Change Upper case to Lower case in C shell

Is there a command that can switch a character variable from UPPER case to lower case? like foreach AC ( ABC BCD PLL QIO) set ac `COMMAND($AC)` ... end Thanks a lot! (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rockytodd
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Conversion from Upper Case to Lower Case Condition based

Hello Unix Gurus : It would be really appreciative if can find a solution for this . I have records in a file . I need to Capitalize the records based on condition . For Example i tried the following Command COMMAND --> fgrep "2000YUYU" /export/home/oracle/TST/data.dat | tr '' ''... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: tsbiju
12 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Change first letter of a word from lower case to upper case

Hi all, I am trying to find a way to change first letter in a word from lower case to upper case. It should be done for each first word in text or in paragraph, and also for each word after punctuation like . ; : ! ?I found the following command sed -i 's/\s*./\U&\E/g' $@ filenamebut... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: georgi58
7 Replies
GLUPICKMATRIX(3G)						   OpenGL Manual						 GLUPICKMATRIX(3G)

NAME
gluPickMatrix - define a picking region C SPECIFICATION
void gluPickMatrix(GLdouble x, GLdouble y, GLdouble delX, GLdouble delY, GLint * viewport); PARAMETERS
x, y Specify the center of a picking region in window coordinates. delX, delY Specify the width and height, respectively, of the picking region in window coordinates. viewport Specifies the current viewport (as from a glGetIntegerv() call). DESCRIPTION
gluPickMatrix creates a projection matrix that can be used to restrict drawing to a small region of the viewport. This is typically useful to determine what objects are being drawn near the cursor. Use gluPickMatrix to restrict drawing to a small region around the cursor. Then, enter selection mode (with glRenderMode()) and rerender the scene. All primitives that would have been drawn near the cursor are identified and stored in the selection buffer. The matrix created by gluPickMatrix is multiplied by the current matrix just as if glMultMatrix() is called with the generated matrix. To effectively use the generated pick matrix for picking, first call glLoadIdentity() to load an identity matrix onto the perspective matrix stack. Then call gluPickMatrix, and, finally, call a command (such as gluPerspective()) to multiply the perspective matrix by the pick matrix. When using gluPickMatrix to pick NURBS, be careful to turn off the NURBS property GLU_AUTO_LOAD_MATRIX. If GLU_AUTO_LOAD_MATRIX is not turned off, then any NURBS surface rendered is subdivided differently with the pick matrix than the way it was subdivided without the pick matrix. EXAMPLE
When rendering a scene as follows: glMatrixMode(GL_PROJECTION); glLoadIdentity(); gluPerspective(...); glMatrixMode(GL_MODELVIEW); /* Draw the scene */ a portion of the viewport can be selected as a pick region like this: glMatrixMode(GL_PROJECTION); glLoadIdentity(); gluPickMatrix(x, y, width, height, viewport); gluPerspective(...); glMatrixMode(GL_MODELVIEW); /* Draw the scene */ SEE ALSO
gluPerspective(), glGet(), glLoadIdentity(), glMultMatrix(), glRenderMode() COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 1991-2006 Silicon Graphics, Inc. This document is licensed under the SGI Free Software B License. For details, see http://oss.sgi.com/projects/FreeB/. AUTHORS
opengl.org opengl.org 06/10/2014 GLUPICKMATRIX(3G)