Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Red Hat cluster
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat cluster Post 302519462 by sriniv666 on Wednesday 4th of May 2011 05:08:26 AM
Old 05-04-2011
thanQ for ur valuable document link CJCOX... but it doesn't provide any solution for the issue ...

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Red Hat

The Red Hat Cluster Manager Installation and

Linux RedHat Cluster Manager InstallationAdministrationGuide (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: merlin
0 Replies

2. Red Hat

Custom HA agent - Red Hat Linux Cluster

Hi experts, I have some custom application which I need to make Highly Available using red hat cluster service. How do I do it? i know in /usr/share/cluster i shall find HA agents for well known services like Apache or Sybase but I want to write HA agent for my own. I tried looking up on... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: pshaikh
4 Replies

3. Red Hat

Free Cluster software with Red Hat Linux 5.0

Hi, I would like to know wheather any free cluster software is coming with Red Hat Ent Linux Medias? or needs to be purchased seperately. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: manoj.solaris
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how to know if i use "Red Hat Enterprise Linux" or "Red Hat Desktop" ?

how to know if i use "Red Hat Enterprise Linux" or "Red Hat Desktop" ? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ahmedamer12
2 Replies

5. Red Hat

Red Hat Cluster Luci Authentication Failed

Hello everyone, I'm setting up a cluster with 2 nodes using Red Hat enterprise 6.2 x86_64, 1 luci and 1 ricci for education purpose. Ricci is installed and already running and luci is installed and running but at the time of add and create the cluster through the web gui it give me a error... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: typeav
1 Replies

6. UNIX and Linux Applications

Configuration of Linux cluster managment on Red Hat 5.x server

Hi Experts, I have question regarding linux cluster managment on Red Hat 5.x server. When I try to install 'luci' or 'ricci' in one of our linux servers it is giving me below error:- yum install luci Loaded plugins: katello, product-id, rhnplugin, security, subscription-manager Updating... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Amey Joshi
0 Replies

7. Red Hat

Red Hat High Availability (HA) Cluster

How can we implement a service in HA, which in not available in HA. like sldap or customize application. Requirement Details. NODE1 service slapd is running.(Require) NODE2 service slapd is running.(Require) on both the node replication is happening. Now here requirement is need... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Priy
2 Replies
PS_ADD_PDFLINK(3)							 1							 PS_ADD_PDFLINK(3)

ps_add_pdflink - Adds link to a page in a second pdf document

SYNOPSIS
bool ps_add_pdflink (resource $psdoc, float $llx, float $lly, float $urx, float $ury, string $filename, int $page, string $dest) DESCRIPTION
Places a hyperlink at the given position pointing to a second pdf document. Clicking on the link will branch to the document at the given page. The first page in a document has number 1. The hyperlink's source position is a rectangle with its lower left corner at ($llx, $lly) and its upper right corner at ($urx, $ury). The rectangle has by default a thin blue border. The note will not be visible if the document is printed or viewed but it will show up if the document is converted to pdf by either Acrobat Distillertm or Ghostview. PARAMETERS
o $psdoc - Resource identifier of the postscript file as returned by ps_new(3). o $llx - The x-coordinate of the lower left corner. o $lly - The y-coordinate of the lower left corner. o $urx - The x-coordinate of the upper right corner. o $ury - The y-coordinate of the upper right corner. o $filename - The name of the pdf document to be opened when clicking on this link. o $page - The page number of the destination pdf document o $dest - The parameter $dest determines how the document is being viewed. It can be fitpage, fitwidth, fitheight, or fitbbox. RETURN VALUES
Returns TRUE on success or FALSE on failure. SEE ALSO
ps_add_launchlink(3), ps_add_locallink(3), ps_add_weblink(3). PHP Documentation Group PS_ADD_PDFLINK(3)