Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Question (pthread): How to Signal all threads w/o "broadcast"? Post 302519396 by mobility on Tuesday 3rd of May 2011 11:34:15 PM
Old 05-04-2011
Hello all,

Thank you - apparently there is no efficient way to do this other than pthreads I guess - my question was due to curiosity.

@Loic: Well, I am 30 and I wish I could go back to those "homework" days considering how I live today : )

Cheers,
Aaron

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

Strange error "host: isc_taskmgr_create: no available threads"

Dear Srs, I'm getting this error on a Linux box, running Apache 2.0.52: "host: isc_taskmgr_create: no available threads" Making some search for those strings in Google, didn't tell me anything about this.. appears to be related to SELinux, but it's disabled in the box. Any idea about... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Santi
0 Replies

2. UNIX and Linux Applications

A question/problem about oracle "tns listener" and "enterprise manager"

hi, I have * an IBM P550 machine, * an AIX 5.3 running on it and * an oracle database, already installed on it. The problem (or question of my own) is: Oracle tns listener, "CT_LISTENER", and the enterprise manager (EM) of the instance, which is uniq instance and called... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: talipk
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

A question/problem about oracle "tns listener" and "enterprise manager"

hi, I have a problem about the Oracle related components. I'm not able to find any answer yet, and waiting for your responses... Here is the configuration of my system: * an IBM P550 machine, * an AIX 5.3 running on it and * an oracle database, already installed on it. The problem (or... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: talipk
1 Replies

4. Solaris

Solaris 10 install issue - "Caught Signal 11"

Rebuilding a server (T2000) from a flash archive I created on another server. Using a Solaris 10/08 DVD to boot from the was going to point it tot he flash archive and pull it over NFS. I've done this many times with success until now. It initially boots off the DVD, you input the... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Probos
5 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk command to replace ";" with "|" and ""|" at diferent places in line of file

Hi, I have line in input file as below: 3G_CENTRAL;INDONESIA_(M)_TELKOMSEL;SPECIAL_WORLD_GRP_7_FA_2_TELKOMSEL My expected output for line in the file must be : "1-Radon1-cMOC_deg"|"LDIndex"|"3G_CENTRAL|INDONESIA_(M)_TELKOMSEL"|LAST|"SPECIAL_WORLD_GRP_7_FA_2_TELKOMSEL" Can someone... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: shis100
7 Replies

6. Solaris

Trap signal on Window Manager "X" button clicked?

Well, my first post... thanks in advance! Can applications be notified of the X Window close (with "X" button) so the signal handler can run a cleanup process method? About the app: built with GNU C/C++ on Solaris 10, with WxWidgets. It is launched by a shell script as a background task. The... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: HandsOGold
2 Replies

7. Solaris

Solaris 10 "Exiting (caught signal 11)"

I get an error after the initializing screen. I am using a DVD/ROM to boot up the installation on a Dell Inspiron 1520. Segmentation fault - core dumped. I have tried to restart multiple times. Please help (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Jimasaurus
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Bash script - Print an ascii file using specific font "Latin Modern Mono 12" "regular" "9"

Hello. System : opensuse leap 42.3 I have a bash script that build a text file. I would like the last command doing : print_cmd -o page-left=43 -o page-right=22 -o page-top=28 -o page-bottom=43 -o font=LatinModernMono12:regular:9 some_file.txt where : print_cmd ::= some printing... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jcdole
1 Replies
TV_GRAB_SE_TVZON(1p)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				      TV_GRAB_SE_TVZON(1p)

NAME
tv_grab_se_tvzon - Grab TV listings for Sweden. SYNOPSIS
tv_grab_se_tvzon --help tv_grab_se_tvzon --configure [--config-file FILE] [--gui OPTION] tv_grab_se_tvzon [--config-file FILE] [--days N] [--offset N] [--output FILE] [--quiet] [--debug] tv_grab_se_tvzon --list-channels [--config-file FILE] [--output FILE] [--quiet] [--debug] DESCRIPTION
Output TV and listings in XMLTV format for many stations available in Sweden. First you must run tv_grab_se_tvzon --configure to choose which stations you want to receive. Then running tv_grab_se_tvzon with no arguments will get a listings for the stations you chose for five days including today. OPTIONS
--configure Prompt for which stations to download and write the configuration file. --config-file FILE Set the name of the configuration file, the default is ~/.xmltv/tv_grab_se_tvzon.conf. This is the file written by --configure and read when grabbing. --gui OPTION Use this option to enable a graphical interface to be used. OPTION may be 'Tk', or left blank for the best available choice. Additional allowed values of OPTION are 'Term' for normal terminal output (default) and 'TermNoProgressBar' to disable the use of Term::ProgressBar. --output FILE When grabbing, write output to FILE rather than standard output. --days N When grabbing, grab N days rather than 5. --offset N Start grabbing at today + N days. N may be negative. --quiet Suppress the progress-bar normally shown on standard error. --debug Provide more information on progress to stderr to help in debugging. --list-channels Output a list of all channels that data is available for. The list is in xmltv-format. --version Show the version of the grabber. --help Print a help message and exit. ERROR HANDLING
If the grabber fails to download data for some channel on a specific day, it will print an errormessage to STDERR and then continue with the other channels and days. The grabber will exit with a status code of 1 to indicate that the data is incomplete. ENVIRONMENT VARIABLES
The environment variable HOME can be set to change where configuration files are stored. All configuration is stored in $HOME/.xmltv/. On Windows, it might be necessary to set HOME to a path without spaces in it. SUPPORTED CHANNELS
For information on supported channels, see http://xmltv.tvzon.se/ AUTHOR
Mattias Holmlund, mattias -at- holmlund -dot- se. This documentation and parts of the code copied from tv_grab_uk by Ed Avis, ed -at- membled -dot- com. BUGS
perl v5.14.2 2012-06-30 TV_GRAB_SE_TVZON(1p)