Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Installing a library of php in solaris 10 Post 302519285 by enkei17 on Tuesday 3rd of May 2011 02:38:38 PM
Old 05-03-2011
Installing a library of php in solaris 10

People i want to install a library on a solaris 10 x64 with a opteron.
The library asks for a another library called libxcb-xlib.so.0.
Does Anybody know where i can find this library?

the complete error is
root@webserver # php
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/opt/csw/php5/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/gd.so' - ld.so.1: php: fatal: libxcb-xlib.so.0: open failed: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Help, Installing GD Library and Enabling.

Hi All, I am a newbbie at UNIX/LINUX and recently installed GD library and all the jpeg6b and libpng successfuly. I have also added the extension=gd.so in the php.ini file under "Dynamic Extensions" The issue I am having now is enabling GD library. I am suppose to now add a few lines to the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: peachesboy
3 Replies

2. Linux

Installing GNU C library

I m working on a project of making a boot/root pendrive linux from source. I have got the basic working root filesystem with busybox. Now i wish to install GNU C library. But couldnt find a proper document to refer to. Also i tried the steps in LFS with just specifying the installation directory... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: amu
2 Replies

3. Solaris

Installing PHP on Solaris (Express) Error

Hi PHP 5 can't seem to find cc compiler even though it's there (note, i'm installing in a zone,& am root) Any Ideas ? $ pwd /tmp/php-5.2.6 $ ./configure loading cache ./config.cache checking for Cygwin environment... no checking for mingw32 environment... no checking for egrep... egrep... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: stevie_velvet
4 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Installing Webalizer and GD Library

I tried to install webalizer on my Solaris Unix server so I can look at some webserver logs. I did not have libgd installed so I installed it and I think it went ok (not sure how to tell). But when I try and install webalizer I still get the message: Any ideas? Thanks. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sepia
0 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Installing device driver for TSM library

I am installing an lin_tape-1.38.0-1.src.rpm file but it won't install Linux version Linux 2.6.18-164.el5xen #1 SMP Thu Sep 3 04:41:04 EDT 2009 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux but I am getting issues when installing # rpmbuild --rebuild lin_tape-1.38.0-1.src.rpm Installing... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: karlochacon
1 Replies

6. Solaris

Installing Solaris 8 bootblock without Solaris Install CD

Hello everyone, Background: I'm having an issue with booting a clone of hard drive with Solaris 8 installation. For cloning process I have used g4l, running under click'n'clone option. As far as I know the actual operation ran behind g4l's interface was dd, though I do not have any information... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: johnny994
12 Replies

7. Red Hat

Manully installing a shared library

I'm working with a 64 bit RedHat based Linux (Oracle EL 6.1). # uname -r 2.6.32-100.34.1.el6uek.x86_64 I have extracted a 32 bit shared library from within a RPM (rpm2cpio xx.rpm | cpio -idmv) and copied it to /lib. Then ran the ldconfig to update the cache. I can see the symbolic link is... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: gheibia
9 Replies

8. Solaris

Library for solaris.

Hi to all, I'm writing becouse I have a big problem. When I try to install courier (for the imap server) he give me much error. All of them about of not matching some library. I try download some but they ask me much library. Some was very stupid library (as stdio.h) and I don't know why I don't... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: Fraste_
13 Replies
php-config(1)                                                   Scripting Language                                                   php-config(1)

NAME
php-config - get information about PHP configuration and compile options SYNOPSIS
php-config [options] DESCRIPTION
php-config is a simple shell script for obtaining information about installed PHP configuration. OPTIONS
--prefix Directory prefix where PHP is installed, e.g. /usr/local --includes List of -I options with all include files --ldflags LD Flags which PHP was compiled with --libs Extra libraries which PHP was compiled with --man-dir The directory prefix where the manpages is installed --extension-dir Directory where extensions are searched by default --include-dir Directory prefix where header files are installed by default --php-binary Full path to php CLI or CGI binary --php-sapis Show all SAPI modules installed on the Debian system --configure-options Configure options to recreate configuration of current PHP installation --version PHP version --vernum PHP version as integer SEE ALSO
php(1) VERSION INFORMATION
This manpage describes php, version 7.0.33-6+ubuntu18.04.1+deb.sury.org+3. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 1997-2017 The PHP Group This source file is subject to version 3.01 of the PHP license, that is bundled with this package in the file LICENSE, and is available through the world-wide-web at the following url: http://www.php.net/license/3_01.txt If you did not receive a copy of the PHP license and are unable to obtain it through the world-wide-web, please send a note to license@php.net so we can mail you a copy immediately. The PHP Group 2017 php-config(1)