Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Help with documentation
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Help with documentation Post 302518801 by pravin27 on Monday 2nd of May 2011 02:30:18 AM
Old 05-02-2011
Code:
Lst='n02-z30-3x2drw-run1.log n02-z30-3x2drw-run2.log n02-z30-3x2drw-run3.log n02-z50-3x2drw-run1.log n02-z50-3x2drw-run2.log'
echo $Lst | awk '/run1.log/{sub("-run1.log","");print}' RS=' '

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

AIX 3.2.5 Documentation

I'm looking for books or online documentation for writing device drivers for AIX 3.2.5. I've searched IBM's website and google and come up with next to nothing. There is plenty of information for 4.1 and above but virtually nothing for 3.2.5. I'm specifically interested in porting one of the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cejoe
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

df command documentation

how can i find a comprehensive documentation about df command of unix? (more detailed than unix man pages) (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: gfhgfnhhn
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

xargs documentation or tutorial?

Can anybody please forward me a good xargs documentation or tutorial? - $nilesh (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ynilesh
5 Replies

4. Solaris

Help with SunOS 5.8 documentation ?

Hi all. I have machine with SUN OS 5.8 but i don't have any documentation about that. where i can found any documentation about this OS? I have look in the sticky thread about Solaris in this forum, but can't found for the SUN OS 5.8. it's same with Solaris 10 or have major difference with... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: urangkayo
4 Replies

5. Solaris

need LDAP documentation

Dear Members, 1- i need good documentation for LDAP installation, configuration 2- you recommeddation using LDAP under linux or solaris which is more easy for administration 3- is that possible to make integration between and LDAP and any email server like qmail (like windows active directory... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: hosney00ux
3 Replies

6. Programming

libxml2 documentation

i need to read/write a xml file in c i found libxml2, but the documentation is awfull, im using google but i get most of vb, or c# results can anyone point me to a introduction tutorial? actually, any kind of documentation would be ok (just not the oficial The XML C parser and toolkit... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: broli
2 Replies

7. HP-UX

HP-UX 10.20 Documentation

I'm trying to find the 10.20 documentation online. I found some stuff at g4u0420c.houston.hp.com but these are pretty poor scans some of them being almost unreadable - for example: http://g4u0420c.houston.hp.com/en/B1171-90076/B1171-90076.pdf which is a scan of a DRAFT version of the X... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: perdrix
9 Replies

8. HP-UX

Need HP unix documentation for beginner

Hello All, I am working in HP unix since 5 years on application and support. But in order to get opportunity out side i need to learn admintration Can somebody help me to guide hot start for this. Do we have any doc(pdf) to start with. Thanks Krsnadasa (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: krsnadasa
1 Replies
PAPS(1) 						      General Commands Manual							   PAPS(1)

NAME
paps - UTF-8 to PostScript converter using Pango SYNOPSIS
paps [options] files... DESCRIPTION
paps reads a UTF-8 encoded file and generates a PostScript language rendering of the file. The rendering is done by creating outline curves through the pango ft2 backend. OPTIONS
These programs follow the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below. --landscape Landscape output. Default is portrait. --columns=cl Number of columns output. Default is 1. --font=desc Set the font description. Default is Monospace 12. --rtl Do rtl layout. --paper ps Choose paper size. Known paper sizes are legal, letter, a4. Default is A4. --bottom-margin=bm Set bottom margin in postscript points (1/72 inch). Default is 36. --top-margin=tm Set top margin. Default is 36. --left-margin=lm Set left margin. Default is 36. --right-margin=rm Set right margin. Default is 36. --help Show summary of options. --header Draw page header for each page. --markup Interpret the text as pango markup. --encoding=ENCODING Assume the documentation encoding is ENCODING. --lpi Set the lines per inch. This determines the line spacing. --cpi Set the characters per inch. This is an alternative method of specifying the font size. --stretch-chars Indicates that characters should be stretched in the y-direction to fill up their vertical space. This is similar to the texttops behaviour. AUTHOR
paps was written by Dov Grobgeld <dov.grobgeld@gmail.com>. This manual page was written by Lior Kaplan <kaplan@debian.org>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others). April 17, 2006 PAPS(1)