Sponsored Content
Top Forums Web Development Can you embed Skype or any other video chat/chat program into a webpage? Post 302518311 by fpmurphy on Friday 29th of April 2011 08:59:59 AM
Old 04-29-2011
Never had to try and embed Skype and as far as I know it is not possible. I have embedded a number of video chat rooms in webpages. Typically such programs are Flash-based.

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Chat program

Hi to all small question for someone extremely new to the subject. Could anyone point me in the direction of the source code for a client server, message passing program? Thanx for all your help (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mrchat
6 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Chat Program

i need chat program in c. know sockets to some extent. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: krishnavel
4 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Very Funny and Somewhat Amazing 2006 Chat Bot Chat

Working on the badging system, Just found this old thread for 2006 and started reading it. ROTFL ... what a great discussion between forum members and our chat bot Gollum "back in the good old days"... You must check this out if you want a laugh and big smile: ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Neo
1 Replies
PSI(1)								   User Commands							    PSI(1)

NAME
Psi - jabber client SYNOPSIS
psi [--profile=PROFILE] [--remote|--choose-profile] DESCRIPTION
[--status=STATUS [--status-message=MSG]] [--uri=URI] Psi - The Cross-Platform Jabber/XMPP Client For Power Users OPTIONS
--choose-profile Display Choose Profile dialog on startup. Cannot be used together with --remote. -h, --help Show this help message and exit. --profile=PROFILE Activate program instance running specified profile. Otherwise, open new instance using this profile (unless used together with --remote). --remote Force remote-control mode. If there is no running instance, or --profile was specified but there is no instance using it, exit with- out doing anything. Cannot be used with --choose-profile. --status=STATUS Set status. STATUS must be one of `online', `chat', `away', `xa', `dnd', `offline'. --status-message=MSG Set status message. Must be used together with --status. --uri=URI Open XMPP URI. (e.g. xmpp:someone@example.org?chat) For security reasons, this must be the last option. -v, --version Show version information and exit. SEE ALSO
Go to <http://psi-im.org/> for more information about Psi. Psi 0.14 January 2012 PSI(1)