Sponsored Content
Homework and Emergencies Emergency UNIX and Linux Support Nslookup!!! Please look up!!! Post 302517908 by jlliagre on Thursday 28th of April 2011 06:02:51 AM
Old 04-28-2011
The output looks consistent. Whether it is correct or not is up to your internal network. What is the urgent problem you are trying to solve ?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

named and nslookup

Guys , Am using Linux - Red Hat 6.1 . My DNS and nslookup command was working fine and ppl. can resolve through this server . but i changed something in /etc/named.conf , that stopped the DNS . The named proccess is working , but nslookup command is not , i get this error message : ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: tamemi
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

NSLOOKUP script

Hi Anyone know of a quick and simple way to script an NSLOOKUP's from a list/text file? Thanks, Gav (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gavcollins
1 Replies

3. IP Networking

nslookup command?

Hai guys, In which way does the command,"nslookup", will be helpful? Please give me examples. Thanks. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Felicia23
5 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

nslookup for Unix

I am connecting from windows via Putty to some other Unix server. How can I display my current windows MachineName/NTID in putty? Thanks :) (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: som.nitk
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

nslookup output

Hi All, If I give the hostname followed by nslookup, I get the output like below, commandprompt>nslookup efgh Using /etc/hosts on: xyz looking up FILES Trying DNS Non-authoritative answer: Name: abcd Address: 47.47.47.47 Aliases: efgh I am not sure on the bolded ones. Can... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Rajakct84
4 Replies

6. Solaris

Further nslookup options if any !!

Hi , I have a requirement to find the aliases by doing an nslookup on the Cname. If i do an nslookup on the alias name i get the Cname , but i need the cname from alias name. eg: Hostname = acb.example.com Virtual name= abcvirtual.example.com nslookup abcvirtual.example.com will... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mpics66
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

nslookup: am I doing it right?

Hi guys, I'm back to get some help again :) I have a file that has a list of IP addresses, and I use nslookup in my script to resolve hostnames of those IPs. the problem I'm facing is that I not all the hostnames got resolved! and I don't know why. sometimes the same duplicate IP returns a... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Abdulelah
8 Replies

8. Solaris

nslookup command

hi, I am new in Solaris 10 , i am installing a software in solaris 10, while performing pre requisite nslookup command should return without error, and the IP address and host should match those listed in the etc/hosts file, but nslookup command show the below error , can anybody tell me how i... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: zeeshan047
4 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

nslookup hanging

Hey folks. Long time lurker, first time poster. I'm a bit of a newbie at "coding" (obviously, scripting is a teensy bit different than coding) and I've run into a problem that I just can't seem to get around. I'm going through a list of servers to check their name, IP, reverse-NSLOOKUP name and... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Bearwhale
2 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk nslookup

Hi, I have a rather simple awk statement to perform an nslookup on a file (list of IPs). If the lookup yields a result, then it sends it to a file. If no result, there is no output. I've been trying to use !NR or !NF with an if statement to make the output state "NA" if there is no result,... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: umang2382
5 Replies
HOOLA(6)							  Freecell Solver							  HOOLA(6)

NAME
freecell-solver-range-parallel-solve - The Freecell Solver utility for solving a range of Microsoft Freecell/Freecell Pro Boards SYNOPSIS
freecell-solver-range-parallel-solve start end print_step [--binary-output-to filename] [--total-iterations-limit limit] [fc-solve Arguments...] DESCRIPTION
freecell-solver-range-parallel-solve is a command line application that solves a range of Freecell deals of Microsoft Freecell and Freecell Pro. start is the first board to solve; end is the last (inclusive) and print_step is the division of board numbers in which to print a status message. Following this three mandatory parameters are several flags specific to the range solve. (refer to the OPTIONS section for more information) Afterwards one can give it a fc-solve command line that it will use to solve each board. Refer to the fc-solve(6) man page for information about its options. OPTIONS
--total-iterations-limit sets the maximal number of iterations with which to try to solve each deal. After that, the program will give up and report that the board was intractable. --binary-output-to sets the filename into which to output the number of iterations it took to solve each board. This file can later be used with statistical preset optimizers such as those found in the Freecell Solver version control repository. SEE ALSO
fc-solve(6) AUTHOR
Shlomi Fish, <http://www.shlomifish.org/> . Freecell Solver 3.12.0 2012-06-22 HOOLA(6)