Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Problem with Yacc
Top Forums Programming Problem with Yacc Post 302517827 by sisi on Thursday 28th of April 2011 12:53:36 AM
Old 04-28-2011
Hi DGPickett,

Sorry for my stupid request, but could you please explain what do you mean?
Actually I'm not a master of yacc, maybe that is why I couldn't really understand what you meant to say Smilie

Thanks.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

ssh script problem problem

Hi Please help me with the following problem with my script. The following block of code is not repeating in the while loop and exiting after searching for first message. input_file ========== host001-01 host001-02 2008-07-23 13:02:04,651 ConnectionFactory - Setting session state... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pcjandyala
2 Replies

2. Programming

How to match n number of newline character(\n) in lex and yacc

Hi , I need to develop a parser which should match something like 1. text a=5 " a=20"; 2. text a=..." a=20"; 3 text a=..." a=20 b=34 c=12 "; I have used this regular expression in my Lex file to generate the tokens: \".\s*.*\s.\" (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: vishwa787
8 Replies

3. Programming

actions before parsing rules in lex n yacc

Hi , We have developed a grammer for our domain language using lex n yacc. I want to know is there any pre defined lex-yacc function which gets call before executing any rule (or rules). Oue requirement is, before processing any rule ,we want to perform some specific actions ? is there... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: supritjain
0 Replies

4. Programming

parsing fixed length field with yacc/bison

How to specify the token length in a yacc file? sample input format <field1,data type ans,fixed length 6> followed by <field2,data type ans,fixed length 3> Example i/p and o/p Sample Input: "ab* d2 9o" O/p : "Field1 Field2 " yacc/bison grammar: record :... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sungita
1 Replies

5. AIX

user login problem & Files listing problem.

1) when user login to the server the session got colosed. How will resolve? 2) While firing the command ls -l we are not able to see the any files in the director. but over all view the file system using the command df -g it is showing 91% used. what will be the problem? Thanks in advance. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pernasivam
1 Replies

6. IP Networking

Problem with forwarding emails (SPF problem)

Hi, This is rather a question from a "user" than from a sys admin, but I think this forum is apropriate for the question. I have an adress with automatic email forwarding and for some senders (two hietherto), emails are bouncing. This has really created a lot of problems those two time so I... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: carwe
0 Replies

7. Programming

Yacc rogram

hello, actually i want to generate rgram in yacc able to do do several operations separated by ';' and after show all the results separated by ';' again. My code do just one operations and i couldn' t find solution to do several ones separated by ';'. I thought may be i can do a do... while but i... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: zolafencer
0 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

sed Or Grep Problem OR Terminal Problem?

I don't know if you guys get this problem sometimes at Terminal but I had been having this problem since yesterday :( Maybe I overdid the Terminal. Even the codes that used to work doesn't work anymore. Here is what 's happening: * I wanted to remove lines containing digits so I used this... (25 Replies)
Discussion started by: Nexeu
25 Replies
YYFIX(1)						    BSD General Commands Manual 						  YYFIX(1)

NAME
yyfix -- extract tables from y.tab.c SYNOPSIS
yyfix file [tables] DESCRIPTION
Programs have historically used a script (often named ``:yyfix'') to extract tables from the yacc(1) generated file y.tab.c. As the names of the tables generated by the current version of yacc(1) are different from those of historical versions of yacc(1), the shell script yyfix is provided to simplify the transition. The first (and required) argument to yyfix is the name of the file where the extracted tables should be stored. If further command line arguments are specified, they are taken as the list of tables to be extracted. Otherwise, yyfix attempts to deter- mine if the y.tab.c file is from an old or new yacc(1), and extracts the appropriate tables. The tables ``yyexca'', ``yyact'', ``yypact'', ``yypgo'', ``yyr1'', ``yyr2'', ``yychk'', and ``yydef'' are extracted from historical versions of yacc(1). The tables ``yylhs'', ``yylen'', ``yydefred'', ``yydgoto'', ``yysindex'', ``yyrindex'', ``yygindex'', ``yytable'', ``yyname'', ``yyrule'', and ``yycheck'', are extracted from the current version of yacc(1). FILES
y.tab.c File from which tables are extracted. SEE ALSO
yacc(1) HISTORY
The yyfix command first appeared in 4.4BSD. BSD
March 23, 1993 BSD