Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: env not bound: BEDEWORK
Top Forums Programming env not bound: BEDEWORK Post 302517631 by lhareigh890 on Wednesday 27th of April 2011 10:38:01 AM
Old 04-27-2011
env not bound: BEDEWORK

I was trying to test dump data on bedework jxi console however I got the error below.I'm using debian as my OS and installed quickstart bedework on it. Pls advise what am I missing. thanks

Code:
Caused by: javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: env not bound
        at org.jnp.server.NamingServer.getBinding(NamingServer.java:771)
        at org.jnp.server.NamingServer.getBinding(NamingServer.java:779)
        at org.jnp.server.NamingServer.getObject(NamingServer.java:785)
        at org.jnp.server.NamingServer.lookup(NamingServer.java:396)
        at org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:726)
        at org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:833)
        at org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:686)
        at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(InitialContext.java:392)
        at org.hibernate.connection.DatasourceConnectionProvider.configure(DatasourceConnectionProvider.java:75)
        ... 51 more
20:12:09,386 ERROR [BwDumpRestore] org.bedework.dumprestore.BwDumpRestore@1fa895a
org.bedework.calfacade.exc.CalFacadeException: java.lang.NullPointerException
        at org.bedework.dumprestore.HibSession.beginTransaction(HibSession.java:161)
        at org.bedework.dumprestore.dump.HibDump.beginTransaction(HibDump.java:194)
        at org.bedework.dumprestore.dump.HibDump.open(HibDump.java:81)
        at org.bedework.dumprestore.dump.dumpling.DumpAll.open(DumpAll.java:166)
        at org.bedework.dumprestore.dump.dumpling.DumpAll.dumpSection(DumpAll.java:82)
        at org.bedework.dumprestore.dump.Dump.doDump(Dump.java:111)
        at org.bedework.dumprestore.BwDumpRestore.dumpData(BwDumpRestore.java:351)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
        at org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ReflectedDispatcher.invoke(ReflectedDispatche

r.java:157)

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Adding command line env in cron env

Hello friends, i run two scripts manually & they work. i run them in cron & they don work. how to match the two env's 1.command line env 2.cron env i would like cron to use command line env. Thanks & Regards Abhijeet (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: abhijeetkul
1 Replies

2. Solaris

List zones bound to a pool

How to get the list of zones which are bound to a pool say appPool. Rather then logging in each zone and then check from pool stat command. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: fugitive
3 Replies

3. Linux

Memory bound error...

Hi all, Am getting the below error for a job that is run in our system. error code: 114, pc=0, call=1, seg=0 114 Attempt to access item beyond bounds of memory (Signal 11) This job uses a cobol program and as far as I know, the problem is related to this cobol program. What does this... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: das.somik
1 Replies

4. Web Development

Deny from env=env-variable Does not work

(Above from Apache docs). On my system, using: SetEnvIf User-Agent Mozilla IsBad=1 Order allow,deny Allow from all Deny from env=IsBad ...I see that environment variable is set (using phpinfo()) but the page is still served. No errors in the Apache logs. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gnurob
1 Replies

5. High Performance Computing

I/O bound computing clusters

I want to build a computing cluster and have been looking into grid solutions. My understanding from grid solutions is that participating nodes have to actually sign up to participate in a computation and that an isolated piece of work is sent to the node through a request from that node (pull).... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: figaro
4 Replies

6. Solaris

Bound, Unbound, Idle, Listening,

Hi Guys, I am studying netstat and I am getting confused a lot. I will be glad if someone will be kind enough to explain to me : 1) bound port 2) unbound port 3) idle 4 listening I will very much appreciate it. Thanks guys We have a special forum with special rules for homework (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: cjashu
3 Replies

7. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

How to fix the CPU bound issues on AIX?

Hi All, Can you please answer my question. i see lot of CPU utilization on AIX LPARs. i am able to find the cause of the probelm. But i do not know how to mitigate or fix the problem. for instance, i found the process which is consuming most of CPU. i informed the responsible team. how... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: System Admin 77
7 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Awk: get upper and lower bound per group

Hi all, I've data as: 22 51018157 51018157 exonic CHKB nonsynonymous SNV 22 51018204 51018204 exonic CHKB nonsynonymous SNV 22 51018428 51018428 exonic CHKB nonsynonymous SNV 22 51018814 51018814 ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: genome
4 Replies
DH_MISSING(1)							     Debhelper							     DH_MISSING(1)

NAME
dh_missing - check for missing files SYNOPSIS
dh_missing [-Xitem] [--sourcedir=dir] [debhelperoptions] DESCRIPTION
dh_missing compares the list of installed files with the files in the source directory. If any of the files (and symlinks) in the source directory were not installed to somewhere, it will warn on stderr about that (--list-missing) or fail (--fail-missing). Please note that without either of these options, dh_missing will silently do nothing. This may be useful if you have a large package and want to make sure that you don't miss installing newly added files in new upstream releases. Remember to test different kinds of builds (dpkg-buildpackage -A/-B/...) as you may experience varying results when only a subset of the packages are built. FILES
debian/not-installed List the files that are deliberately not installed in any binary package. Paths listed in this file are ignored by dh_missing. However, it is not a method to exclude files from being installed by any of the debhelper tool. If you want a tool to not install a given file, please use its --exclude option (where available). dh_missing will expand wildcards in this file (since debhelper 11.1). Wildcards without matches will be ignored. OPTIONS
--list-missing Warn on stderr about source files not installed to somewhere. Note that files that are excluded from being moved via the -X option are not warned about. This is the default in compat 12 and later. --fail-missing This option is like --list-missing, except if a file was missed, it will not only list the missing files, but also fail with a nonzero exit code. SEE ALSO
debhelper(7) This program is a part of debhelper. AUTHOR
Michael Stapelberg <stapelberg@debian.org> 11.1.6ubuntu2 2018-05-10 DH_MISSING(1)