Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: vPar Boot Error
Operating Systems HP-UX vPar Boot Error Post 302517036 by laxmikant on Tuesday 26th of April 2011 12:25:05 AM
Old 04-26-2011
I think I have got a solution to this.Let me confirm on this. Smilie

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

solaris boot problem boot error loading interpreter(misc/krtld)

When I installed the SOLARIS 10 OS first time, the desktop would not start up, this was because of network setup. Reinstalled worked. After a week due to some problem I had to reinstall OS, installation went fine and but when i reboot I get this error. cannot find mis/krtld boot error loading... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: johncy_j
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Error on boot up

VERY new to Unix here! I have a client with a unix machine(Sun Systems Unix system V Release 4.0) that gets an error on boot up. "7.e.1": Syntax error in tty mode Like I said, I new to Unix as this is my first time ever touching a Unix machine. So, I don't know if this is a major or minor... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rlpierce04
0 Replies

3. AIX

boot error

Hi all, I have one booting problem with an AIX machine. It is not booting. It is showing error B1014602 on OK prompt. Could you please tell me, what is the problem with it and its respective solution? Thank you very much. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: prashantchavan
2 Replies

4. HP-UX

vpar ignite

Hi Can I use a vpar as an ignite server? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mahlathini
1 Replies

5. HP-UX

vPar Hardware Paths

I wonder if anyone could assist with this. We have taken over administration of an rp8440 that has been split into 2 nPars and has 4vPars per nPar. I have to add a network card into one of the vPars that was missed at the time the vPar was created. That bit i have no problem with. The... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Andyp2704
0 Replies

6. SCO

stage 1 boot failure: error loading hd (40)/boot

hi SCO Unix 5.0.6 doesn't boot due to this problem: not a directory boot not found cannot open stage 1 boot failure: error loading hd (40)/boot Knows someone howto solve it? (16 Replies)
Discussion started by: ccc
16 Replies

7. HP-UX

VPar hardware migration - ERRATA document

Hi guys, I'm moving some vPars from BL860c I2 and BL870c I2 using the DRD clone and relocation. In some case, as instance to upgrade to BL870c I2, the ERRATA document reports some additional driver to be added to the image made by the DRD and then recompile the kernel before the move to the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: cecco16
0 Replies

8. HP-UX

VPAR Resource Capacity Limit

Hello Guys Could you please let me know the command to find the resource (vCPU & Memory) capacity limit for the VPAR's (HPUX 11.23) on integrity Virtual host servers running HPUX 11.31 OS. For eg. I want to know what is the max vCPU and memory that I can assign to one VPAR. The Base Virtual... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: prvnrk
0 Replies

9. HP-UX

How to shutdown a vpar from another vpar?

Hi, How can I shutdown a vpar from another vpar ? Please provide the command. Thanks. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: snchaudhari2
0 Replies
extract_font_range(3alleg4)					  Allegro manual				       extract_font_range(3alleg4)

NAME
extract_font_range - Extracts a range of characters from a font. Allegro game programming library. SYNOPSIS
#include <allegro.h> FONT *extract_font_range(FONT *f, int begin, int end) DESCRIPTION
This function extracts a character range from a font and returns a new font that contains only the range of characters selected by this function. You can pass -1 for either the lower or upper bound if you want to select all characters from the start or to the end of the font. Example: FONT *myfont; FONT *capitals; FONT *fontcopy; ... /* Create a font of only capital letters */ capitals = extract_font_range(myfont, 'A', 'Z'); /* Create a copy of the font */ fontcopy = extract_font_range(myfont, -1, -1); ... destroy_font(capitals); destroy_font(fontcopy); RETURN VALUE
Returns a pointer to the new font or NULL on error. Remember that you are responsible for destroying the font when you are finished with it to avoid memory leaks. SEE ALSO
get_font_range_begin(3alleg4), get_font_range_end(3alleg4), merge_fonts(3alleg4), transpose_font(3alleg4), exfont(3alleg4) Allegro version 4.4.2 extract_font_range(3alleg4)