Sponsored Content
Homework and Emergencies Homework & Coursework Questions hey guys i need our help to be passed tomorrow. Post 302516892 by Franklin52 on Monday 25th of April 2011 12:59:21 PM
Old 04-25-2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by skypigeon
4. Complete Name of School (University), City (State), Country, Name of Professor, and Course Number (Link to Course):
i dont have any school but my older brother told that i must do it
I'm sorry Smilie

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Have an interview tomorrow just wondering one thing...

Hi, just a quick question here. I have an interview coming up tomorrow. The job is for a UNIX System Admin. I have a degree in Computer Networking and am familiar with Solaris, but was wondering what should I brush up on before going in to this interview (like any online reference)? Thank you... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: NELS
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Date change to tomorrow

I have this code in a script that says it is calculating current date: cur_date=`date -u +%m/%d/%Y` If the script is run today during the day, it returns 12/11/2008 If the script is run today during the night, it returns 12/12/2008 Why does it return tomorrow's date if it was run at... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mkoay
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

grep tomorrow's date

Hi guys, I need to find tomorrows date in date fomat and should be in variable. as I need to grep this date in a flat file ie. if today's date is '09 JAN 2009' output should be '10 JAN 2009' unix/perl script will be fine. (21 Replies)
Discussion started by: ssachins
21 Replies

4. Cybersecurity

Hey guys

Hey guys, new geek here, sorry I didnt see a intro section. But I do have a question and hope to make my stay here perma. I am interested in IT security, ands I really want to learn, I was hoping for whatever questions I had you guys could lead me through the narrowest path with a broad selection... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: abeja
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

hey guys i need our help for my assignment to be passed tomorrow.

good day to all. im just a new member. since im a newbie in UNIX, im having trouble learning. problem #1 problem # 2 thank you guys. take good care! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: skypigeon
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Rebuilding computer tomorrow at work

I'm rebuilding my primary computer at work tomorrow. Currently, it has Windows 7. I would like to replace the main system with either Linux or Unix, although I would like to be able to run a fully operational Windows as a VM within that. Any recommendations on which Linux or Unix to go with? I'm... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sean_
6 Replies
DEBCONF-MERGETEMPLATE(1)					      Debconf						  DEBCONF-MERGETEMPLATE(1)

NAME
debconf-mergetemplate - merge together multiple debconf template files SYNOPSIS
debconf-mergetemplate [options] [templates.ll ...] templates DESCRIPTION
Note: This utility is deprecated. You should switch to using po-debconf's po2debconf program. This program is useful if you have multiple debconf templates files which you want to merge together into one big file. All the specified files will be read in, merged, and output to standard output. This can be especially useful if you are dealing with translated template files. In this case, you might have your main template file, plus several other files provided by the translators. These files will have translated fields in them, and maybe the translators left in the english versions of the fields they translated, for their reference. So, you want to merge together all the translated templates files with your main templates file. Any fields that are unique to the translated files need to be added in to the correct templates, but any fields they have in common should be superseded by the fields in the main file (which might be more up-to-date). This program handles that case properly, just list each of the translated templates files, and then your main templates file last. OPTIONS
--outdated Merge in even outdated translations. The default is to drop them with a warning message. --drop-old-templates If a translation has an entire template that is not in the master file (and thus is probably an old template), drop that entire template. SEE ALSO
debconf-getlang(1) AUTHOR
Joey Hess <joeyh@debian.org> 2012-09-10 DEBCONF-MERGETEMPLATE(1)