Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: #define in c
Top Forums Programming #define in c Post 302516058 by laopi on Thursday 21st of April 2011 02:30:47 PM
Old 04-21-2011
#define in c

Hi,

I had a head file, looks like
#define MIN_NUM 10
#define MAX_NUM 10

is there any way to get "MAX_NUM" from 10?

thanks.

peter

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

mysterious #define

in the header file orville.h, outside of the #ifdef #endif , there is the following #define JOB_CONTROL /* support job-control */ As you can see, the JOB_CONTROL macro has no value associated with it. Here is what I go when I ran grep on the entire source code. $ grep -iR... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: frequency8
6 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

#define in perl

Hi friends, I am not sure if perl questions can be raised here. :rolleyes: But I have a doubt if there is a way to do "#define" in perl, like in C. Does anyone know if it is feasible (without CPAN modules)? Thanks, Srini (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: srinivasan_85
7 Replies

3. Programming

How to define a very big matrix in C?

Hello!! I need to do some performance test using a very big matrix (bi-dimensional array) but I have problems with this. Is there any limitation in declarations? because if I do this: int matriz; It just don't work... it compiles but when i run the program it just closes. Where can i... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sandia_man
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

bash - define a variable

Hello, I would like to define a variable based on another variable: a=5 b$a=100 This does not work. What is the right way to do it? Thanks ---------- Post updated at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous update was at 07:33 PM ---------- Found my answer with the search function (did not... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: jolecanard
0 Replies

5. Programming

#define

Hello, I would like to conditionaly comment in my code source some fields from arrays. So I use the property ## from the #define definition. my code: ... #define slet /##* #define etsl *##/ ... const T_SVT_ADLL_A653_DESC A_DESC = { { slet qwerty etsl SLICING,... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: cypleen
3 Replies

6. Programming

help with #define in C

if i do this in C #define NUM 1234512345 then how come i cant print it out using int main(int argc, char **argv) { printf("%d\n", NUM); return 0; } well the result is -1219236538, why isnt it 1234512345 ? (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: omega666
7 Replies

7. Programming

When to define functions in C?

Hey everyone. So I'm looking at a few C programming resources, and it seems, by convention how you should write and define a function, is first declare it's existence before your main...then call it somewhere in your main, and then define after, at the end of the program? Is this necessary? I mean... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Lost in Cyberia
7 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Define Variables

Hi, I just define the variable in script and use those script in another script but the variable not recognize. test1.sh #!/bin/bash DB="test_db" USR="test_user" PWD="test_pwd" HST="24.254.87.12" test2.sh #!/bin/bash ./test1.sh mysql -u $USR -p $PWD -h $HST... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: fspalero
2 Replies
USERMAPPING(5)							File Formats Manual						    USERMAPPING(5)

NAME
usermapping - user mapping entry file format DESCRIPTION
A usermapping entry is used to define alias names for a cluster user. The user's name known by the scheduling system is known as the clus- ter user. If the cluster user doesn't match the user account name on an execution host, the usermapping feature can solve the problem. Each line in the usermapping entry file specifies a user name and the host(s) where he has an account. A list of currently configured user mapping entries can be displayed via the qconf(1) -sumapl option. The contents of each enlisted user mapping entry can be shown via the -sumap switch. The output follows the usermapping format description. New user entries can be created and existing can be modified via the -aumap, -mumap and -dumap options to qconf(1). FORMAT
A user mapping entry contains two parameters: cluster_user The cluster_user keyword defines the cluster user name. The rest of the textline after the keyword "cluster_user" will be taken as cluster user value. remote_user The user name on an execution host. Please note that the value for this attribute might be overwritten for a certain hostgroups or single host. Find an example below. EXAMPLE
This is a typical user mapping entry for a cluster user mapping: cluster_user peter remote_user peter,[@linux=pet1],[fangorn=peter1] The entry will map the user peter which is defined in the cluster system to the user peter on all hosts in the cluster except for all hosts which are referenced in the hostgroup @linux. For all these hosts the user will be mapped to pet1. For the host fangorn the remote user will be peter1. hostgroup(5) to obtain for more information about that. SEE ALSO
qconf(1), hostgroup(5). COPYRIGHT
See sge_intro(1) for a full statement of rights and permissions. $Date$ USERMAPPING(5)