Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Replacing strings
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Replacing strings Post 302515808 by Franklin52 on Thursday 21st of April 2011 02:33:26 AM
Old 04-21-2011
Code:
echo test1.txt | 
awk -v src="tessdsdt" -v dst="test" '{if(sub(src,dst)){print} else {print "No match"}}'

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

replacing strings with text from other file

Hi, Im trying to update some properties files with text from another file: file1 user=xyz file2 user= after script file2 user=xyz Im using this reading the $QUARTZURL,ETC... from quartz.properties: echo... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mc1392
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

replacing strings with newlines : sed

Hi everyone, Since the previous time I received help from unix.com I have been encouraged to learn more. going through 1 of the articles(View Article) on sed I found, it pointed an interesting situation. Suppose the text is : Romeo and Ethel the Dancer Moves Audience to Tears. I... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: hkansal
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Replacing strings in csv file.

Hi, I have a problem.. 1) I have a file that contains the lines as below : VRF-TM_DummyLab/mse02.lab,mse02.lab,ge-2/0/7.222 VRF-EMS_HUAWEI_MSAN_208/mse01.lab,mse01.lab,xe-1/0/0.208 2) I need a method to read this file, line by line from :... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: msafwan82
5 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Replacing strings

I am trying to take the two line version of this: mv myFile.txt myFile.txt.bak sed 's/foo/bar/g' myFile.txt.bak > myFile.txt and make it into a shell script with three parameters. First two parameters are the string and string replacement and the third is file. So far this is what I have... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: gordonheimer
5 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Replacing Strings in a File

I have a input file which looks like this: Value1="" Value2="" Value3="" ListOfValues=" $Value1 $Value2 $Value3" I have another program which computes the values ($val1, $val2, $val3). So if $val1 is 'A', $val2 is 'B' and $val3 is 'C', I should edit the input file so it will look like:... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: laiko
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Replacing Strings in a File

I have a input file which looks like this: Value1="" Value2="" Value3="" ListOfValues=" $Value1 $Value2 $Value3" I have another program which computes the values ($val1, $val2, $val3). So if $val1 is 'A', $val2 is 'B' and $val3 is 'C', I should edit the input file so it will look like:... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: laiko
6 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Replacing strings in perl script

HI all, These are examples of the original value from a variable $abc can be FastEthernet1/0 GigabitEthernet3/1 Serial1/0 If $abc is FastEthernet*/* (where * can be any number), replace $abc value to fa*/* (same number as the original value). GigabitEthernet becomes ga*/* and Serial... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tententen
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Numbering, copying and replacing strings

hello everybody there, I'm a new bash shell programmer and I'm dealing with a problem. To start, I have a file with a number of string lines which may contain a particular string or not. I have to write a code that identifies the line containing one particular string and keeps it, but also writes... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: leaf
10 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Replacing strings in various files

i'm trying to figure out the easiest way to replace a string: pineapple pineapple-reg basketball basketball-reg football foot-reg-ball i'm storing the above in a file called wordstoreplace.txt for each line above, the word in the first column is to be replaced by the word in the second... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: SkySmart
4 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Replacing strings

Hello All, I have two files with delimited | file 1 : 1|2|3 11|12|13 22|23|24 and file 2 : 1|4|5|6 11|14|15|16 22|25|26 I want to replace the value '1' in file 2 with the values in file 1 '1|2|3' so the final output will look like 1|2|3|4|5|6 11|12|13|14|15|16 22|23|24|25|26 (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ArunKumarM
3 Replies
mlib_SignalEmphasize_S16_S16_Sat(3MLIB) 		    mediaLib Library Functions			   mlib_SignalEmphasize_S16_S16_Sat(3MLIB)

NAME
mlib_SignalEmphasize_S16_S16_Sat, mlib_SignalEmphasize_S16S_S16S_Sat, mlib_SignalEmphasize_F32_F32, mlib_SignalEmphasize_F32S_F32S - signal pre-emphasizing SYNOPSIS
cc [ flag... ] file... -lmlib [ library... ] #include <mlib.h> mlib_status mlib_SignalEmphasize_S16_S16_Sat(mlib_s16 *dst, const mlib_s16 *src, void *filter, mlib_s32 n); mlib_status mlib_SignalEmphasize_S16S_S16S_Sat(mlib_s16 *dst, const mlib_s16 *src, void *filter, mlib_s32 n); mlib_status mlib_SignalEmphasize_F32_F32(mlib_f32 *dst, const mlib_f32 *src, void *filter, mlib_s32 n); mlib_status mlib_SignalEmphasize_F32S_F32S(mlib_f32 *dst, const mlib_f32 *src, void *filter, mlib_s32 n); DESCRIPTION
Each of these functions applies the preemphasizer to one signal packet and updates the filter states. For monaural signals, the following equation is used: dst[i] = src[i] - alpha*src[i - 1] where i = 0, 1, ..., (n - 1); src[-1] = 0. For stereo signals, the following equation is used: dst[2*i] = src[2*i] - alpha*src[2*(i - 1)] dst[2*i + 1] = src[2*i + 1] - alpha*src[2*(i - 1) + 1] where i = 0, 1, ..., (n - 1); src[-2] = src[-1] = 0. PARAMETERS
Each of the functions takes the following arguments: dst Destination signal array. src Source signal array. filter Internal filter structure. n Number of samples in the source signal array. RETURN VALUES
Each of the functions returns MLIB_SUCCESS if successful. Otherwise it returns MLIB_FAILURE. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Committed | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |MT-Level |MT-Safe | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
mlib_SignalEmphasizeFree_S16_S16(3MLIB), mlib_SignalEmphasizeInit_S16_S16(3MLIB), attributes(5) SunOS 5.11 2 Mar 2007 mlib_SignalEmphasize_S16_S16_Sat(3MLIB)