Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: HTC Thunderbolt
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? HTC Thunderbolt Post 302515708 by Neo on Wednesday 20th of April 2011 04:56:55 PM
Old 04-20-2011
OBTW, you can download the Android 2.3 Gingerbread keyboard from the market and replace your 2.2 keyboard. I read it was an improvement, so I upgraded last night.

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Ubuntu

Synchronizing with HTC Fuze

I have been trying to synchronise my calendar and contacts using Ubuntu and Windows Mobile on my HTC smart phone. I have read who knows how many posts, threads, blogs but still can't get this to work. I have synce installed, when I plug in my phone it recognises the phone, and lets me view... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: naiku
2 Replies

2. Hardware

HTC Desire S vs HTC Desire C - USB Android tethering problem

Hi gurus, I have problem with android usb tethering (usb0 interface). I tried two phones HTC Desire C and HTC Desire S. With Desire C everything works as expected, usb0 automatically goes up and gains IP address and tethering is working (output bellow) HTC Desire C: Nov 6 23:32:36 HP-PC... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: wakatana
0 Replies
XkbGetGeometry(3)						   XKB FUNCTIONS						 XkbGetGeometry(3)

NAME
XkbGetGeometry - Loads a keyboard geometry if you already have the keyboard description SYNOPSIS
Status XkbGetGeometry (Display *dpy, XkbDescPtr xkb); ARGUMENTS
- dpy connection to the X server - xkb keyboard description that contains the ID for the keyboard and into which the geometry should be loaded DESCRIPTION
You can load a keyboard geometry as part of the keyboard description returned by XkbGetKeyboard. However, if a keyboard description has been previously loaded, you can instead obtain the geometry by calling the XkbGetGeometry. In this case, the geometry returned is the one associated with the keyboard whose device ID is contained in the keyboard description. XkbGetGeometry can return BadValue, BadImplementation, BadName, BadAlloc, or BadLength errors or Success if it succeeds. DIAGNOSTICS
BadAlloc Unable to allocate storage BadImplementation Invalid reply from server BadLength The length of a request is shorter or longer than that required to minimally contain the arguments BadName A font or color of the specified name does not exist BadValue An argument is out of range SEE ALSO
XkbGetKeyboard(3) X Version 11 libX11 1.5.0 XkbGetGeometry(3)