Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: HTC Thunderbolt
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? HTC Thunderbolt Post 302515708 by Neo on Wednesday 20th of April 2011 04:56:55 PM
Old 04-20-2011
OBTW, you can download the Android 2.3 Gingerbread keyboard from the market and replace your 2.2 keyboard. I read it was an improvement, so I upgraded last night.

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Ubuntu

Synchronizing with HTC Fuze

I have been trying to synchronise my calendar and contacts using Ubuntu and Windows Mobile on my HTC smart phone. I have read who knows how many posts, threads, blogs but still can't get this to work. I have synce installed, when I plug in my phone it recognises the phone, and lets me view... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: naiku
2 Replies

2. Hardware

HTC Desire S vs HTC Desire C - USB Android tethering problem

Hi gurus, I have problem with android usb tethering (usb0 interface). I tried two phones HTC Desire C and HTC Desire S. With Desire C everything works as expected, usb0 automatically goes up and gains IP address and tethering is working (output bellow) HTC Desire C: Nov 6 23:32:36 HP-PC... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: wakatana
0 Replies
install_keyboard(3alleg4)					  Allegro manual					 install_keyboard(3alleg4)

NAME
install_keyboard - Installs the Allegro keyboard interrupt handler. SYNOPSIS
#include <allegro.h> int install_keyboard(); DESCRIPTION
Installs the Allegro keyboard interrupt handler. You must call this before using any of the keyboard input routines. Once you have set up the Allegro handler, you can no longer use operating system calls or C library functions to access the keyboard. Note that on some platforms the keyboard won't work unless you have set a graphics mode, even if this function returns a success value before calling set_gfx_mode. This can happen in environments with graphic windowed modes, since Allegro usually reads the keyboard through the graphical window (which appears after the set_gfx_mode call). Example: allegro_init(); install_timer(); install_keyboard(); /* We are not 100% sure we can read the keyboard yet! */ if (set_gfx_mode(GFX_AUTODETECT, 640, 480, 0, 0) != 0) abort_on_error("Couldn't set graphic mode!"); /* Now we are guaranteed to be able to read the keyboard. */ readkey(); RETURN VALUE
Returns zero on success, or a negative number on failure (but you may decide not to check the return value as this function is very unlikely to fail). SEE ALSO
remove_keyboard(3alleg4), poll_keyboard(3alleg4), key(3alleg4), keypressed(3alleg4), readkey(3alleg4), ureadkey(3alleg4), keyboard_call- back(3alleg4), keyboard_ucallback(3alleg4), keyboard_lowlevel_callback(3alleg4), three_finger_flag(3alleg4), key_led_flag(3alleg4), set_leds(3alleg4), set_keyboard_rate(3alleg4), set_gfx_mode(3alleg4) Allegro version 4.4.2 install_keyboard(3alleg4)