Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Oracle stops Itanium development Post 302515687 by Eronysis on Wednesday 20th of April 2011 04:26:15 PM
Old 04-20-2011
I assume you mean non-Sun, non-Linux-x86 hardware? I couldn't really see them dropping Linux.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

How Many CPUs? (Itanium)

I've got a dual CPU Itanium server that we use for hosting our Oracle database. It's been up and running fine for quite some time. So well, in fact, that I haven't even looked at 'top' in a while. Recently I needed to look at 'top' and I only see one CPU listed now. CPU0. Is there any other... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: deckard
5 Replies

2. HP-UX

Install tcsh on HP-UX 11.31 itanium

I have 2 servers , both are HP-UX specifications as follows : (1) HP-UX adroit B.10.20 A 9000/785 2013264127 one-user license (2) HP-UX xen B.11.31 U ia64 2662515494 one-user license First one has tcsh installed adroit:/home/seo/hitendra 22 ] which tcsh /usr/bin/tcsh But the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: hiten.r.chauhan
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

scope of oracle plsql development /unix shell scripting

I am working in production support in an leading bank and more of my job is more in oracle/plsql. I am learning unix shell scripting and have started development in the same.I would like to know regarding the scope of these two in the industry.Also would like to know about other scripting... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jesthomas
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need script for Itanium server

Hi, I have a folder that has the below 6 files. -rw-r----- 1 wlsuser users 32203 May 16 09:41 card_10.77.200.100.csv -rw-r----- 1 wlsuser users 104119 May 16 09:42 card_135.57.206.116.csv -rw-r----- 1 wlsuser users 12412 May 16 09:42... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mohtashims
3 Replies

5. HP-UX

PDFtk for HP-UX 11.31 Itanium 64

Hi Unix and HP-US experts, I have a need to encrypt/give password to PDF files in HP-UX servers, but unfortunately I am new to unix and hp-ux. My server is HP-UX 11.31 running on Itanium 64 bit architecture. I have downloaded and installed PDFtk from this link:... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: villium
1 Replies
DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI::Oracle::WhereJoins(3)	User Contributed Perl Documentation	  DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI::Oracle::WhereJoins(3)

NAME
DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI::Oracle::WhereJoins - Oracle joins in WHERE syntax support (instead of ANSI). PURPOSE
This module is used with Oracle < 9.0 due to lack of support for standard ANSI join syntax. SYNOPSIS
DBIx::Class should automagically detect Oracle and use this module with no work from you. DESCRIPTION
This class implements Oracle's WhereJoin support. Instead of: SELECT x FROM y JOIN z ON y.id = z.id It will write: SELECT x FROM y, z WHERE y.id = z.id It should properly support left joins, and right joins. Full outer joins are not possible due to the fact that Oracle requires the entire query be written to union the results of a left and right join, and by the time this module is called to create the where query and table definition part of the SQL query, it's already too late. METHODS
See DBIx::Class::SQLMaker::OracleJoins for implementation details. BUGS
Does not support full outer joins. Probably lots more. SEE ALSO
DBIx::Class::SQLMaker DBIx::Class::SQLMaker::OracleJoins DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI::Oracle::Generic DBIx::Class AUTHOR
Justin Wheeler "<jwheeler@datademons.com>" CONTRIBUTORS
David Jack Olrik "<djo@cpan.org>" LICENSE
This module is licensed under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.18.2 2013-07-12 DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI::Oracle::WhereJoins(3)