Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Strategical Shell Scripting For MySql Replication Post 302515568 by kgrvamsi on Wednesday 20th of April 2011 12:00:00 PM
Old 04-20-2011
thank you dude....... your help made me to solve half of the problem in the script.....now my code was done and working like a pro!!!!!!!!

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

shell scripting on unix/mysql problems

Hi, I have written a shell script for oracle on unix that does a df for specific files, and then will display the size, Avail, % used and the difference from yesterday to today. I have been asked to place it on some MySql databases that run onn unix and linux also, but when I try to run them I... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cat55
2 Replies

2. Web Development

MySQL Replication Issues: Duplicate Key Error

Lately my attention has been focused on distributed MySQL database replication to other web servers. All was going well, but then I noticed the replication would stop and there were there "Duplicate Primary Key" errors in SHOW SLAVE STATUS; I started to trace these down and noticed that this... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

ERROR in executing mysql querys in shell scripting

Hi All, Please see the below script for mysql 3 commands. Its giving me the right output for all three commands but showing some errors in first two commands , i guess there might be an issue with date. Can anyone help me . #! /bin/bash TABLE_NAME=testingddatabase USER_NAME=root... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: aish11
3 Replies

4. Linux

Mysql replication

Need to recover a replication broken error on the mysql slave server. I want to force it to resend the binlog file from the begining. What is the correct value for the: MASTER_LOG_POS ? 0, 1 or 107 ? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: andriesh
2 Replies

5. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

How can I replicate master master and master master MySQL databse replication and HA?

I have an application desigend in PHP and MySQl running on apache web server that I is running on a Amazon EC2 server Centos. I want to implement the master-master and master slave replication and high availability disaster recovery on this application database. For this I have created two... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Palak Sharma
0 Replies
ADSL-SETUP(8)						      System Manager's Manual						     ADSL-SETUP(8)

NAME
adsl-setup - Shell script to configure Roaring Penguin PPPoE client SYNOPSIS
adsl-setup DESCRIPTION
adsl-setup is a shell script which prompts you for various pieces of information and sets up an /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-ppp0 configuration script for the adsl-start, adsl-stop and adsl-connect scripts. AUTHOR
adsl-setup was written by David F. Skoll <dfs@roaringpenguin.com>. The pppoe home page is http://www.roaringpenguin.com/pppoe/. SEE ALSO
pppoe(8), adsl-start(8), adsl-stop(8), adsl-connect(8), pppd(8), pppoe.conf(5), adsl-status(8), pppoe-sniff(8), pppoe-relay(8), pppoe- server(8) 4th Berkeley Distribution 21 February 2000 ADSL-SETUP(8)