Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: HTC Thunderbolt
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? HTC Thunderbolt Post 302515284 by Scott on Tuesday 19th of April 2011 04:48:40 PM
Old 04-19-2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by figaro
Every smartphone of a new generation feels like the most complex machine ever built. After a week or 2 things start to make sense and idiosyncrasies are taken for granted.
I wouldn't agree with that. The iPhone (as Perderabo cited as an option) is anything but complex. In fact it's a phone I wish I had before wasting my time with other "Smart Phones", of which I've had a few.

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Ubuntu

Synchronizing with HTC Fuze

I have been trying to synchronise my calendar and contacts using Ubuntu and Windows Mobile on my HTC smart phone. I have read who knows how many posts, threads, blogs but still can't get this to work. I have synce installed, when I plug in my phone it recognises the phone, and lets me view... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: naiku
2 Replies

2. Hardware

HTC Desire S vs HTC Desire C - USB Android tethering problem

Hi gurus, I have problem with android usb tethering (usb0 interface). I tried two phones HTC Desire C and HTC Desire S. With Desire C everything works as expected, usb0 automatically goes up and gains IP address and tethering is working (output bellow) HTC Desire C: Nov 6 23:32:36 HP-PC... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: wakatana
0 Replies
glutTabletMotionFunc(3GLUT)					       GLUT					       glutTabletMotionFunc(3GLUT)

NAME
glutTabletMotionFunc - sets the special keyboard callback for the current window. SYNTAX
#include <GLUT/glut.h> void glutTabletMotionFunc(void (*func)(int x, int y)); ARGUMENTS
func The new entry callback function. DESCRIPTION
glutTabletMotionFunc sets the tablet motion callback for the current window. The tablet motion callback for a window is called when the window has tablet input focus (normally, when the mouse is in the window) and the user generates tablet motion. The x and y callback param- eters indicate the absolute position of the tablet ``puck'' on the tablet. The callback parameters are normalized to be within the range of 0 to 2000 inclusive. Registering a tablet motion callback when a tablet device is not available is ineffectual and not an error. In this case, no tablet motion callbacks will be generated. Passing NULL to glutTabletMotionFunc disables the generation of tablet motion callbacks. When a new window is created, no tablet motion callback is initially registered. SEE ALSO
glutTabletButtonFunc, glutDeviceGet, glutMotionFunc, glutSpaceballMotionFunc AUTHOR
Mark J. Kilgard (mjk@nvidia.com) GLUT
3.7 glutTabletMotionFunc(3GLUT)