Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris does a cpu/memory board have a firmware ?? Post 302514838 by DukeNuke2 on Monday 18th of April 2011 08:57:06 AM
Old 04-18-2011
what kind of hardware?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Sticky Softerror encountered on Memory Module Board 0

Anyone tell me what the above means? I suspect I have to replace the memory module but does anyone know what this error means or how it occurs? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: frustrated1
2 Replies

2. AIX

Utilization for memory and cpu

Hi all I need command to give me the utilization for memory and cpu,and how can I know if the utilization ok or no? for example in hp unix #top it is give me utilize for cpu and memory and also I can know if utilize ok or no. thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: magasem
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

cpu, memory and virtual memory usage

Hi All, Does anyone know what the best commands in the UNIX command line are for obtaining this info: current CPU usage memory usage virtual memory usage preferably with date and time parameters too? thanks ocelot (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ocelot
4 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

CPU/Memory utilization

hi guys I just want to know how to get the cpu/memory utilization of a running script? Well i know that I can use the sar command but it shows the whole system's statistics. Is it possible to get the stats of a single scirpt or a single running service? (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: khestoi
6 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

snmptrapd uses all the CPU and 4 Go memory

Hello all, Below what I saw on my solaris 10 box : $ prstat PID USERNAME SIZE RSS STATE PRI NICE TIME CPU PROCESS/NLWP 683 root 4082M 91M run 10 0 41:45:39 96% snmptrapd/1 syslog gives a lot of : snmptrapd: illegal data attempted to be added to table nlmLogVariableTable... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Gino_75
0 Replies

6. Solaris

OS is not detected CPU and memory

Hi, Server AIBVRFCC failed POST while booting on 06/28/2009. Server is up, but OS cannot see two CPUs (CPU 0 and CPU 2) and half of the installed system memory (8 GB is physically installed but only 4 GB is seen by OS now). bld00016:root psrinfo 1 on-line since 06/28/09 05:51:36 3 on-line... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: arumsun
1 Replies

7. Programming

C POSIX: Analyze a Boggle board using 100% CPU on a quad core.

I have written the worlds most advanced lexicon data structure in order to score a Boggle Board using a parallel algorithm. I ran into a problem. Using mutexes and condition variables did not allow me to use 100% of the CPU resources on my quad core Q9450. I wonder if the problem is that the... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: HeavyJ
8 Replies

8. Solaris

Memory or CPU size

Is there a command or file I can look at that tells me how much real memory a machine has? A little background. In my shop we run a bunch of java programs, sometimes some of these jobs have config definitions that call for 2G. I would like to know how many I can run before I exhaust rescources. Any... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: Harleyrci
12 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Get the memory and cpu usage

what is the best way to get the memory and cpu usage of a process on any system? this is relatively simple. however, i'm looking for a unified method that would work on linux, sunos, hpux, aix. ps -ef | egrep myprocess | awk '{print $4}' ---> there could be several instances of 'myprocess'... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: SkySmart
3 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Cpu and memory usage scripts

All I am writing a script to generate an email when cpu and memory usage is high for 5 min continuously help me urgent I wrote below scritpt LOAD=75.00 CPU_LOAD= 'sar -P all 300 5 |grep 'Average.all* '| awk -F " " '(print 100.0 -$NF)'' IF }; ECHO "pLEASE CHECK YOUR PROCESS ON YOUR... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: anil529
1 Replies
SDL_VideoInfo(3)						 SDL API Reference						  SDL_VideoInfo(3)

NAME
SDL_VideoInfo - Video Target information STRUCTURE DEFINITION
typedef struct{ Uint32 hw_available:1; Uint32 wm_available:1; Uint32 blit_hw:1; Uint32 blit_hw_CC:1; Uint32 blit_hw_A:1; Uint32 blit_sw:1; Uint32 blit_sw_CC:1; Uint32 blit_sw_A:1; Uint32 blit_fill; Uint32 video_mem; SDL_PixelFormat *vfmt; } SDL_VideoInfo; STRUCTURE DATA
hw_available Is it possible to create hardware surfaces? wm_available Is there a window manager available blit_hw Are hardware to hardware blits accelerated? blit_hw_CC Are hardware to hardware colorkey blits accelerated? blit_hw_A Are hardware to hardware alpha blits accelerated? blit_sw Are software to hardware blits accelerated? blit_sw_CC Are software to hardware colorkey blits accelerated? blit_sw_A Are software to hardware alpha blits accelerated? blit_fill Are color fills accelerated? video_mem Total amount of video memory in Kilobytes vfmt Pixel format of the video device DESCRIPTION
This (read-only) structure is returned by SDL_GetVideoInfo. It contains information on either the 'best' available mode (if called before SDL_SetVideoMode) or the current video mode. SEE ALSO
SDL_PixelFormat, SDL_GetVideoInfo SDL
Tue 11 Sep 2001, 23:01 SDL_VideoInfo(3)