Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Help with loading config files Post 302514684 by Corona688 on Sunday 17th of April 2011 01:36:44 PM
Old 04-17-2011
Since you didn't take the hint last time:

PMING PEOPLE WITH TECH SUPPORT QUESTIONS IS COMPLETELY AGAINST THE RULES.

IT IS ALSO RUDE.

IT DOESN'T GET ME HERE ANY FASTER. NOBODY HERE IS "ON CALL".

STOP DOING IT!

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

Config Files

Does anyone have a list of key config files and the respective paths for HP-UX? Or does anyone know where I can get a list similar to this? Thanks, TOdd (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: toddjameslane
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Function loading in a shell scripting like class loading in java

Like class loader in java, can we make a function loader in shell script, for this can someone throw some light on how internally bash runs a shell script , what happenes in runtime ... thanks in advance.. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mpsc_sela
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

loading Binary files with SQLLDR

Hi, Can anyonr please tell how to load a binary file through SQLLDR. I have the structure of the binary file in a seperate lb file but I don't know how to feed it to the sqlldr. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: snowline84
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

parsing config file to create new config files

Hi, I want to use a config file as the base file and parse over the values of country and city parameters in the config file and generate separate config files as explained below. I will be using the config file as mentioned below: (config.txt) country:a,b city:1,2 type:b1... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: clazzic
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell script that will compare two config files and produce 2 outputs 1)actual config file 2)report

Hi I am new to shell scripting. There is a requirement to write a shell script to meet follwing needs.Prompt reply shall be highly appreciated. script that will compare two config files and produce 2 outputs - actual config file and a report indicating changes made. OS :Susi linux ver 10.3. ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: muraliinfy04
4 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Loading files incrementaly

Hi Am trying to sftp this way UnixBoxA----->UnixBoxB My code will run on UnixBoxB, it will make a secure connection and pull the files from UnixBoxA. Apart from that I do not have any access on UnixBoxA Now UnixBoxA will receive the files daily, the file format will be... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: hemanty4u
0 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

What's the best way to read config files?

(copied directly from my other thread about something else) At the moment, I just use... cat config_file|grep var_name|cut -d'=' -f2 ... which is fine for what I've been doing, but I'm not sure what to do when there are a variable number of entries and I want it go through them like a... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: ninjaaron
7 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need some help on scripting for validating the files before loading

Hi, I need to perform some validation steps on the files before I start loading them. 1. I need to check for the availabilty of the file in expected path with expected name. 2. I need to check If the file format is correct. a. confirm if correct delimiter is used. b.... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: smileyreddy
1 Replies

9. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

(VS 2008) New build config looking files from other folder build config

Hi Team, My new build configuration always looking for the files from the build where i copied from. please help me to resolve this. I am using Visual studio 2008.It has Qt 4.8. plugins,qml,C++ development I created new debug_new build configuration with additional preprocessor from the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: SA_Palani
1 Replies
DXmColorMixGetNewColor(3X)												DXmColorMixGetNewColor(3X)

NAME
DXmColorMixGetNewColor - Retrieves (returns) the color mixing widget's current new color red, green, and blue values. SYNOPSIS
void DXmColorMixGetNewColor( DXmColorMixWidget cmw, unsigned short *red, unsigned short *green, unsigned short *blue ); PARAMETERS
The widget identifier of the color mixing widget. A pointer to the returned new color red value. A pointer to the returned new color green value. A pointer to the returned new color blue value. A complete list of all the X color values available to you is located on your system. To find it, type the following command: % find / -name '*rgb*' -print DESCRIPTION
DXmColorMixGetNewColor allows the calling application or routine to quickly obtain the current color value from the color mixing widget. Note that if your application uses the default color mixing subwidget, the application will perform this operation faster if you call this routine instead of the Intrinsic routine XtGetValues. SEE ALSO
DXmColorMixSetNewColor(3X), DXmCreateColorMix(3X), DXmCreateColorMixDialog(3X) DXmColorMixGetNewColor(3X)