Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Help with loading config files Post 302514684 by Corona688 on Sunday 17th of April 2011 01:36:44 PM
Old 04-17-2011
Since you didn't take the hint last time:

PMING PEOPLE WITH TECH SUPPORT QUESTIONS IS COMPLETELY AGAINST THE RULES.

IT IS ALSO RUDE.

IT DOESN'T GET ME HERE ANY FASTER. NOBODY HERE IS "ON CALL".

STOP DOING IT!

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

Config Files

Does anyone have a list of key config files and the respective paths for HP-UX? Or does anyone know where I can get a list similar to this? Thanks, TOdd (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: toddjameslane
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Function loading in a shell scripting like class loading in java

Like class loader in java, can we make a function loader in shell script, for this can someone throw some light on how internally bash runs a shell script , what happenes in runtime ... thanks in advance.. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mpsc_sela
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

loading Binary files with SQLLDR

Hi, Can anyonr please tell how to load a binary file through SQLLDR. I have the structure of the binary file in a seperate lb file but I don't know how to feed it to the sqlldr. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: snowline84
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

parsing config file to create new config files

Hi, I want to use a config file as the base file and parse over the values of country and city parameters in the config file and generate separate config files as explained below. I will be using the config file as mentioned below: (config.txt) country:a,b city:1,2 type:b1... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: clazzic
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell script that will compare two config files and produce 2 outputs 1)actual config file 2)report

Hi I am new to shell scripting. There is a requirement to write a shell script to meet follwing needs.Prompt reply shall be highly appreciated. script that will compare two config files and produce 2 outputs - actual config file and a report indicating changes made. OS :Susi linux ver 10.3. ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: muraliinfy04
4 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Loading files incrementaly

Hi Am trying to sftp this way UnixBoxA----->UnixBoxB My code will run on UnixBoxB, it will make a secure connection and pull the files from UnixBoxA. Apart from that I do not have any access on UnixBoxA Now UnixBoxA will receive the files daily, the file format will be... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: hemanty4u
0 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

What's the best way to read config files?

(copied directly from my other thread about something else) At the moment, I just use... cat config_file|grep var_name|cut -d'=' -f2 ... which is fine for what I've been doing, but I'm not sure what to do when there are a variable number of entries and I want it go through them like a... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: ninjaaron
7 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need some help on scripting for validating the files before loading

Hi, I need to perform some validation steps on the files before I start loading them. 1. I need to check for the availabilty of the file in expected path with expected name. 2. I need to check If the file format is correct. a. confirm if correct delimiter is used. b.... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: smileyreddy
1 Replies

9. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

(VS 2008) New build config looking files from other folder build config

Hi Team, My new build configuration always looking for the files from the build where i copied from. please help me to resolve this. I am using Visual studio 2008.It has Qt 4.8. plugins,qml,C++ development I created new debug_new build configuration with additional preprocessor from the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: SA_Palani
1 Replies
setcolor(1F)							   FMLI Commands						      setcolor(1F)

NAME
setcolor - redefine or create a color SYNOPSIS
setcolor color red_level green_level blue_level DESCRIPTION
The setcolor command takes four arguments: color, which must be a string naming the color; and the arguments red_level, green_level, and blue_level, which must be integer values defining, respectively, the intensity of the red, green, and blue components of color. Intensities must be in the range of 0 to 1000. If you are redefining an existing color, you must use its current name (default color names are: black, blue, green, cyan, red, magenta, yellow, and white). setcolor returns the color's name string. EXAMPLES
Example 1 A sample output of setcolor command. The following is an example of the arguments that setcolor takes: `setcolor blue 100 24 300` BUILT-IN FMLI ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWcsu | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
attributes(5) SunOS 5.11 5 Jul 1990 setcolor(1F)