Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting extract columns from file and send mail Post 302514365 by pkabali on Friday 15th of April 2011 01:19:04 PM
Old 04-15-2011
Hi mirni
How the the | sh work? would be glad if you could point me to some documentation
thanks

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Pull E-mail address from file, send e-mail

Hello, I am new to perl and need to create a script that will read a file and pull a name from the file and send e-mail. How can I use the following awk statement in a perl script? grep UNIXadmins /root/mail.conf | awk '{ print $2}' and use the output to send a e-mail. Any help would... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: DC Heard
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to send file in mail

Hi I want to send out a file that generate 1st of each month that have formate like this 11012008_experience_rate_log.txt Now I have setup a cronjob that usually sent this file in mail like cat /data02/transfer/*_experience_rate_log.txt | mail -s 'PICS EXP RATE Logs' lger@bd.com So how... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: vishalpatel03
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to send html file in a mail not as an attachment but it should display in the mail in table for

Hi The below script working when we are sending the html as attachment can u please guide how to send thesmae data in table form direct in the mail and not in mail attachment . cat Employee.sql SET VERIFY OFF SET PAGESIZE 200 SET MARKUP HTML ON SPOOL ON PREFORMAT OFF ENTMAP ON - HEAD... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mani_isha
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

need to configure mail setting to send mail to outlook mail server

i have sun machines having solaris 9 & 10 OS . Now i need to send mail from the machines to my outlook account . I have the ip adress of OUTLOOK mail server. Now what are the setting i need to do in solaris machines so that i can use mailx or sendmail. actually i am trying to automate the high... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: amitranjansahu
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

To send mail with same format as in file

I want to send the content in same format as it is in file. #!/bin/sh cat /usr/test/abc > /usr/test/abc/file if then MAILTO=test@yahoo.com CONTENT="/usr/test/abc/file" ( echo "Subject: TEST " echo "MIME-Version: 1.0" echo "Content-Type: text/html" cat $CONTENT ) |... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: rajjev_saini123
7 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Converting txt output to rows and columns and send report via mail.

Hi All, I would like to send below output in a tabular column ( xml or excel ) and send a mail. vinay unix anil sql vamsee java request to suggest a solution. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Girish19
1 Replies

7. Solaris

Send file attachement in mail

Hello, I am able to attache the file in UNIX/LINUX script using following code. MAILFORMAT="Please do not replay this mail.This mail is auto generated." echo -e $MAILFORMAT | mailx -r autoreplay@gmail.com -a filename -s "status" xyz@gmail.com But same I am not able attache... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: nes
6 Replies

8. Programming

How to send a file in e-mail from on Linux C++?

Hi ! I-m copile from source a C++ program from tutorials from internet. I don't understendig any programing languages.. but compiled aplication running ok. I-ts possible to add in my used program, lines to send one file from config directory in e-mail, to my e-mail adress ? I want to run... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kraftwerk
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Match Columns in one file and extract columns from another file

Kindly help merging information from two files with the following data structure. I want to match for the CHR-SNP in Foo and get the columns that match from CHROM-rsID Fields 1 & 2 of foo may have duplicates, however, a joint key of Fields $1$2$3$4 is unique. Also would be helpful to clean up... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: genehunter
4 Replies

10. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Client was not authenticated to send anonymous mail during MAIL FROM (in reply to MAIL FROM comm

I am having trouble getting mail to work on a red hat server. At first I was getting this message. Diagnostic-Code: X-Postfix; delivery temporarily suspended: connect to :25: Connection refused Then added the port to my firewall. Then I temporarily turned off selinux. I then copied this file... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cokedude
1 Replies
wxFontData(3erl)					     Erlang Module Definition						  wxFontData(3erl)

NAME
wxFontData - See external documentation: wxFontData. DESCRIPTION
See external documentation: wxFontData . DATA TYPES
wxFontData() : An object reference, The representation is internal and can be changed without notice. It can't be used for comparsion stored on disc or distributed for use on other nodes. EXPORTS
new() -> wxFontData() See external documentation . new(Data::wxFontData()) -> wxFontData() See external documentation . enableEffects(This::wxFontData(), Flag::bool()) -> ok See external documentation . getAllowSymbols(This::wxFontData()) -> bool() See external documentation . getColour(This::wxFontData()) -> colour() (see module wx) See external documentation . getChosenFont(This::wxFontData()) -> wxFont() (see module wxFont) See external documentation . getEnableEffects(This::wxFontData()) -> bool() See external documentation . getInitialFont(This::wxFontData()) -> wxFont() (see module wxFont) See external documentation . getShowHelp(This::wxFontData()) -> bool() See external documentation . setAllowSymbols(This::wxFontData(), Flag::bool()) -> ok See external documentation . setChosenFont(This::wxFontData(), Font::wxFont() (see module wxFont)) -> ok See external documentation . setColour(This::wxFontData(), Colour::colour() (see module wx)) -> ok See external documentation . setInitialFont(This::wxFontData(), Font::wxFont() (see module wxFont)) -> ok See external documentation . setRange(This::wxFontData(), MinRange::integer(), MaxRange::integer()) -> ok See external documentation . setShowHelp(This::wxFontData(), Flag::bool()) -> ok See external documentation . destroy(This::wxFontData()) -> ok Destroys this object, do not use object again AUTHORS
<> wxErlang 0.98.9 wxFontData(3erl)