Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Project ideas for GNU/Linux C and BASH development Post 302514227 by jonx on Friday 15th of April 2011 07:22:36 AM
Old 04-15-2011
thank you

Very interesting idea...

It is what I needed. However, I'm not
sure if it is enough for a master thesis.
It is important for the project to be
a bit serious and academic (master thesis).
So I think I will have to use some tools,
metrics, make some performance (but not only)
comparisons and analyses and so. And I will have
to think of an appropriate title (this cannot be changed
latter) which should be enough generic to let me add
work and extend the project and enough specific and
clear to be excepted from the department.

Definitely don't know how to thank you brother. If you
have any further suggestions please reply.

I wish you the best...

Last edited by jonx; 04-15-2011 at 10:11 AM..

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

Help me in finding ideas for Linux Project

Hi guys.. I m newbie to this forum. Basically, i need help in my final year B.E project. I will need some ideas or hints to decide my Project Topic on/for Linux. If you ask me why i choose Linux.. then i wud say I want to contribute more to open source community and eagerly want to learn... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: SRJSRJ
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

i need help i solaris project ideas

i am studying solaris and i am assigned to do the course graduation project based in solaris . could anybody help me in issue by giving me some ideas or instructions thank you (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mka87
1 Replies

3. Hardware

Need ideas for graduation project based on unix or linux

Dear all, i am in last year of electronics department in engineering faculty i need suggestions for a graduation project based on unix or free bsd or linux and electronics "embedded linux " i think about embedded unix for example or device drivers please i need helps (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: MOHA-1
1 Replies

4. UNIX and Linux Applications

Need ideas for graduation project based on unix or linux Need ideas for graduation project based on

Dear all, i am in last year of electronics department in engineering faculty i need suggestions for a graduation project based on unix or free bsd or linux and electronics "embedded linux " i think about embedded unix for example or device drivers please i need helps (1 Reply)
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

1 Replies

6. Homework & Coursework Questions

1 Replies
Bio::Biblio::Thesis(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				  Bio::Biblio::Thesis(3pm)

NAME
Bio::Biblio::Thesis - Representation of thesis SYNOPSIS
$obj = Bio::Biblio::Thesis->new(-title => 'Perl on the edge'); #--- OR --- $obj = Bio::Biblio::Thesis->new(); $obj->title ('Perl on the edge'); DESCRIPTION
A storage object for thesis. See its place in the class hierarchy in http://www.ebi.ac.uk/~senger/openbqs/images/bibobjects_perl.gif Attributes There are no specific attributes in this class (however, you can set and get all attributes defined in the parent classes). SEE ALSO
o OpenBQS home page: http://www.ebi.ac.uk/~senger/openbqs/ o Comments to the Perl client: http://www.ebi.ac.uk/~senger/openbqs/Client_perl.html FEEDBACK
Mailing Lists User feedback is an integral part of the evolution of this and other Bioperl modules. Send your comments and suggestions preferably to the Bioperl mailing list. Your participation is much appreciated. bioperl-l@bioperl.org - General discussion http://bioperl.org/wiki/Mailing_lists - About the mailing lists Support Please direct usage questions or support issues to the mailing list: bioperl-l@bioperl.org rather than to the module maintainer directly. Many experienced and reponsive experts will be able look at the problem and quickly address it. Please include a thorough description of the problem with code and data examples if at all possible. Reporting Bugs Report bugs to the Bioperl bug tracking system to help us keep track of the bugs and their resolution. Bug reports can be submitted via the web: https://redmine.open-bio.org/projects/bioperl/ AUTHORS
Heikki Lehvaslaiho (heikki-at-bioperl-dot-org), Martin Senger (senger@ebi.ac.uk) COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2002 European Bioinformatics Institute. All Rights Reserved. This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. DISCLAIMER
This software is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. perl v5.14.2 2012-03-02 Bio::Biblio::Thesis(3pm)