Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Project ideas for GNU/Linux C and BASH development Post 302514227 by jonx on Friday 15th of April 2011 07:22:36 AM
Old 04-15-2011
thank you

Very interesting idea...

It is what I needed. However, I'm not
sure if it is enough for a master thesis.
It is important for the project to be
a bit serious and academic (master thesis).
So I think I will have to use some tools,
metrics, make some performance (but not only)
comparisons and analyses and so. And I will have
to think of an appropriate title (this cannot be changed
latter) which should be enough generic to let me add
work and extend the project and enough specific and
clear to be excepted from the department.

Definitely don't know how to thank you brother. If you
have any further suggestions please reply.

I wish you the best...

Last edited by jonx; 04-15-2011 at 10:11 AM..

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

Help me in finding ideas for Linux Project

Hi guys.. I m newbie to this forum. Basically, i need help in my final year B.E project. I will need some ideas or hints to decide my Project Topic on/for Linux. If you ask me why i choose Linux.. then i wud say I want to contribute more to open source community and eagerly want to learn... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: SRJSRJ
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

i need help i solaris project ideas

i am studying solaris and i am assigned to do the course graduation project based in solaris . could anybody help me in issue by giving me some ideas or instructions thank you (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mka87
1 Replies

3. Hardware

Need ideas for graduation project based on unix or linux

Dear all, i am in last year of electronics department in engineering faculty i need suggestions for a graduation project based on unix or free bsd or linux and electronics "embedded linux " i think about embedded unix for example or device drivers please i need helps (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: MOHA-1
1 Replies

4. UNIX and Linux Applications

Need ideas for graduation project based on unix or linux Need ideas for graduation project based on

Dear all, i am in last year of electronics department in engineering faculty i need suggestions for a graduation project based on unix or free bsd or linux and electronics "embedded linux " i think about embedded unix for example or device drivers please i need helps (1 Reply)
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

1 Replies

6. Homework & Coursework Questions

1 Replies
POSTFIX-ADD-POLICY(8)					      System Manager's Manual					     POSTFIX-ADD-POLICY(8)

NAME
postfix-add-policy - add policy service to Postfix master.cf SYNOPSIS
postfix-add-policy [policy name...] [username...] [argv...] DESCRIPTION
The postfix-add-policy(8) command adds an smtp policy server named policy name running using username and called as argv to etc/post- fix/master.cf to facilitate integration of SMTP policy servers such as postgrey or postfix-policyd-spf-perl. The configuration is based on the Postfix SMTPD_POLICY_README. Adminstrators should verify it is appropriate for their requirements. The original file is copied prior to modification and left in /etc/postfix to make it possible to revert changes easily. Available in the Debian package for Postfix version 2.5.3 and later. DIAGNOSTICS
If the given policy name already appears in the master.cf, a message will be printed to standard out and master.cf will not be modified. ENVIRONMENT
MAIL_CONFIG Directory with Postfix configuration files. The postfix-add-policy(8) command should use this, but it currently doesn't. It is hard coded to /etc/postfix. This should be changed. CONFIGURATION PARAMETERS
None FILES
/etc/postfix/master.cf SEE ALSO
postconf(5), Postfix configuration LICENSE
This software is licensed under the MIT open source license. AUTHOR(S) Scott Kitterman <scott@kitterman.com> POSTFIX-ADD-POLICY(8)