Sponsored Content
Special Forums Cybersecurity IT Security RSS Exploring the FedRAMP Cloud Computing Security Requirements Baseline Post 302513806 by marcellarhughes on Thursday 14th of April 2011 05:52:43 AM
Old 04-14-2011
Thanks i have explored your site FedRAMP and i found out that there many requirements on the Computing in the Cloud Security.

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Virtualization and Cloud Computing

Event Cloud Computing - IBM Turning Data Centers Into ?Computing Cloud?

Tim Bass Thu, 15 Nov 2007 23:55:07 +0000 *I predict we may experience less*debates*on the use of the term “event cloud”*related to*CEP in the future, now that both IBM and Google* have made announcements about “cloud computing” and “computing cloud”, IBM Turning Data Centers Into ‘Computing... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Linux Bot
0 Replies

2. Virtualization and Cloud Computing

Has Cloud Computing Jumped the Shark?

by Eric Knorr, InfoWorld.comSo many vendors have jumped on the cloud computing bandwagon, the phrase already risks jumping the shark. The problem is that “cloud computing” has two distinctly different meanings: The use of commercial Internet-based services, and the architecture for building and... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Linux Bot
0 Replies

3. HP-UX

cloud computing on (HP hardware?)

I work for a British based company. We are looking for a cloud computing provider enabling us to use HP on Itanium and HP hardware. anyone know of any? cheers. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: bigearsbilly
0 Replies

4. Virtualization and Cloud Computing

Want to learn Cloud Computing

Hi, I am working as Linux system administrator now I want to learn cloud computing too. I tried Googling but couldn't find appropriate information so thought to ask people here. Can somebody suggest me correct path along with tutorials/PDF/HTMLs? Really appreciate your help. thx Pras (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: prashant2507198
1 Replies
AUWAVE(1)						      General Commands Manual							 AUWAVE(1)

NAME
auwave - demonstrates the use of waveforms SYNOPSIS
auwave [-audio servername] DESCRIPTION
auwave demonstrates the use of waveform elements. The user can interactively select any waveform supported by the server and control its frequency and volume. Additionally, the gain of the output device can be modified. AUWAVE AND THE ATHENA WIDGET SET
auwave uses the X Toolkit Intrinsics and the Athena Widget Set. For more information, see the Athena Widget Set documentation. ENVIRONMENT
In addition to the standard toolkit environment variables, the following environment variables are used by auwave: AUDIOSERVER This variable specifies the default audio server to contact if -audio is not specified on the command line. If this variable is not set and the -audio is not specified on the command line, auwave will attempt to connect to the audio server running on the X Window System display. SEE ALSO
nas(1), X(1) COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1993 Network Computing Devices, Inc. AUTHOR
Greg Renda, Network Computing Devices, Inc. 1.9.3 AUWAVE(1)