Sponsored Content
Special Forums IP Networking How to i get to the TCP/IP internet protocol menu in Windows 7? Post 302513705 by Anna Hussie on Thursday 14th of April 2011 12:58:50 AM
Old 04-14-2011

In Windows Vista all that one needs to do is right click your active network and select properties to get the (TCP/IP) internet protocol menu, but i cannot reach that menu in Windows 7. This is the menu that i am trying to reach in Windows 7 :

i can't seem to find the internet protocol dialog window on my computor to connect my DS to the internet please help me!

Last edited by DukeNuke2; 04-14-2011 at 03:35 AM..

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how i pass object or structure using tcp/ip protocol

suppose i want to pass object or structure using TCP/IP protocol (using socket) then what are special steps required for passing the object from client to server and vice versa Regards, Amit (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: amitpansuria
3 Replies

2. IP Networking

How many ports in an internet protocol that is 16 bit wide?

10. points] The port numbers used in Internet protocol are 16 bit wide. How many ports does this give us? What is the standard port number used by HTTP server? What is a typical HTTP client program?c (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Anna Hussie
1 Replies

3. Solaris

Transfer files from windows to solaris with winscp (file protocol:SFTP)

Hello, I have a couple of zip files to be copied from my local drive to a folder in solaris10 residing in a VM ware. i am using WINSCP, I tried to get hold of the solaris hostname or ip using ifconfig -a , hostname|nslookup etc. when i create a new session in WINSCP using that IP and port... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: herbich1985
6 Replies

4. Solaris

Installing TCP-MUX protocol socket help required.

I been looking for a good guide or some help on how to install and setup TCP-MUX protocol socket on my Solaris 7 servers. Can anyone point me in right direction of help me ? Thanks (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Wpgn
5 Replies
menu_win(3X)															      menu_win(3X)

NAME
menu_win - make and break menu window and subwindow associations SYNOPSIS
#include <menu.h> int set_menu_win(MENU *menu, WINDOW *win); WINDOW *menu_win(const MENU *menu); int set_menu_sub(MENU *menu, WINDOW *sub); WINDOW *menu_sub(const MENU *menu); int scale_menu(const MENU *menu, int *rows, int *columns); DESCRIPTION
Every menu has an associated pair of curses windows. The menu window displays any title and border associated with the window; the menu subwindow displays the items of the menu that are currently available for selection. The first four functions get and set those windows. It is not necessary to set either window; by default, the driver code uses stdscr for both. In the set_ functions, window argument of NULL is treated as though it were stsdcr. A menu argument of NULL is treated as a request to change the system default menu window or subwindow. The function scale_menu returns the minimum size required for the subwindow of menu. RETURN VALUE
Routines that return pointers return NULL on error. Routines that return an integer return one of the following error codes: E_OK The routine succeeded. E_SYSTEM_ERROR System error occurred (see errno). E_BAD_ARGUMENT Routine detected an incorrect or out-of-range argument. E_POSTED The menu has already been posted. E_NOT_CONNECTED No items are connected to the menu. SEE ALSO
curses(3X), menu(3X). NOTES
The header file <menu.h> automatically includes the header file <curses.h>. PORTABILITY
These routines emulate the System V menu library. They were not supported on Version 7 or BSD versions. AUTHORS
Juergen Pfeifer. Manual pages and adaptation for new curses by Eric S. Raymond. menu_win(3X)