Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux LinuxCBT/UnixCBT video training recommended? Post 302513243 by radoulov on Tuesday 12th of April 2011 04:13:20 PM
Old 04-12-2011
I would download the demo and check it myself:

www.linuxcbt.com/demos.php#lcbt_openldap

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unix training Video's

Hello any body knows a website that can Purchase and download Video training for unix ?? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: wickedsoul
1 Replies

2. Linux

USB video capture? composite, s-video, etc

does anybody have any experience with any of these composite video to usb devices on linux? usb video capture - Google Product Search would like to get one but a linux newbie and having trouble figuring out if any are ported... i've found lots of things that link to freedesktop.org DisplayLink... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: danpaluska
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Video Cards :: Video Memory Intercept and Redirect

I need a broad spectrum understanding on this subject, and any help would be greatly appreciated. First of all, as I understand it... The way the video hardware works is the CPU sends information about input and possible changes to the display, the video card receives these changes, makes the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ciNG
2 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Recommended skill and training for Linux system administrator

Hi Friends ! I'm sorry if this not right place to ask questions like this. I'm working as a Linux system administrator in one of the Indian hosting company that provides tech support to various UK and US based clients. I have now total 3+ years of web hosting technology experience and good... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pratik_rao
2 Replies

5. Web Development

Vue JS 2 Tutorial by The Net Ninja: A Recommended Vue.js Video Tutorial Series

A number of people have asked me how to get started with Vue.js and my reply before today was to Google "Vue.js". That has changed and my recommendation to anyone who wants to learn the fastest growing, easiest to learn and use Vue.js web dev framework is to watch this video tutorial series: ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies
CURL_ESCAPE(3)								 1							    CURL_ESCAPE(3)

curl_escape - URL encodes the given string

SYNOPSIS
string curl_escape (resource $ch, string $str) DESCRIPTION
This function URL encodes the given string according to RFC 3986. PARAMETERS
o $ch -A cURL handle returned by curl_init(3). o $str - The string to be encoded. RETURN VALUES
Returns escaped string or FALSE on failure. EXAMPLES
Example #1 curl_escape(3) example <?php // Create a curl handle $ch = curl_init(); // Escape a string used as a GET parameter $location = curl_escape($ch, 'Hofbrauhaus / Munchen'); // Result: Hofbr%C3%A4uhaus%20%2F%20M%C3%BCnchen // Compose an URL with the escaped string $url = "http://example.com/add_location.php?location={$location}"; // Result: http://example.com/add_location.php?location=Hofbr%C3%A4uhaus%20%2F%20M%C3%BCnchen // Send HTTP request and close the handle curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_URL, $url); curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, true); curl_exec($ch); curl_close($ch); ?> SEE ALSO
curl_unescape(3), urlencode(3), rawurlencode(3), RFC 3986. PHP Documentation Group CURL_ESCAPE(3)