Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming can i have an optimal solution for this java code ? Facing Java heap space problem even at 3GB heaps Post 302512937 by vaibhavkorde on Tuesday 12th of April 2011 01:51:15 AM
Old 04-12-2011
the input string can be in terms of some thousands e.g 4000

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Line space problem facing

Hi, I got a list of file that all got the same standard format. Can anyone teach me how to put the space in all of them?! Input file: >nucleotide1 AAAAAAAAACCCGGG >nucleotide2 GGGGGGCCCCCTTTTA >nucleotide3 GGTACACCACACTCAC >nucleotide4 TTTGGAGAGAGACCCC desired output:... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: patrick87
4 Replies

2. Programming

Java code to access the shared heap

Hi Help needed and forgive me as I dont know Java so please bare with me. I have searched this site and google but was unable to locate the information I need. An application that we use - is based on java and stores some performance counters etc internally in the shared JVM. They are not... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: frustrated1
4 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Checking heap memory size for java app

Hi I have one Java application installed in my Solaris system. Is there a way to find out the heap memory allocated size/used size/free size for the particular Java process? If anyone knows the command, please let me know. Even I appreciate if I have any scripts to find out the same. ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: nthiruvenkatam
0 Replies

4. Programming

Problem of using scanner to get space in JAVA

May I know how to get a string with space by using scanner class in java? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: eel
0 Replies
PLPTEX3(3plplot)						    PLplot API							  PLPTEX3(3plplot)

NAME
plptex3 - Write text inside the viewport of a 3D plot. SYNOPSIS
plptex3(x, y, z, dx, dy, dz, sx, sy, sz, just, text) DESCRIPTION
Writes text at a specified position and inclination and with a specified shear within the viewport. Text is clipped at the viewport bound- aries. The reference point of a string lies along a line passing through the string at half the height of a capital letter. The position of the reference point along this line is determined by just, and the reference point is placed at world coordinates (x, y, z) within the viewport. The inclination and shear of the string is specified in terms of differences of world coordinates making it easy to write text parallel to a line in a graph. Redacted form: plptex3(x, y, z, dx, dy, dz, sx, sy, sz, just, text) This function is used in example 28. ARGUMENTS
x (PLFLT, input) x coordinate of reference point of string. y (PLFLT, input) y coordinate of reference point of string. z (PLFLT, input) z coordinate of reference point of string. dx (PLFLT, input) Together with dy and dz, this specifies the inclination of the string. The baseline of the string is parallel to a line joining (x, y, z) to (x+dx, y+dy, z+dz). dy (PLFLT, input) Together with dx and dz, this specifies the inclination of the string. dz (PLFLT, input) Together with dx and dy, this specifies the inclination of the string. sx (PLFLT, input) Together with sy and sz, this specifies the shear of the string. The string is sheared so that the characters are vertically par- allel to a line joining (x, y, z) to (x+sx, y+sy, z+sz). If sx = sy = sz = 0.) then the text is not sheared. sy (PLFLT, input) Together with sx and sz, this specifies shear of the string. sz (PLFLT, input) Together with sx and sy, this specifies shear of the string. just (PLFLT, input) Specifies the position of the string relative to its reference point. If just=0., the reference point is at the left and if just=1., it is at the right of the string. Other values of just give intermediate justifications. text (const char *, input) The string to be written out. AUTHORS
Geoffrey Furnish and Maurice LeBrun wrote and maintain PLplot. This man page was automatically generated from the DocBook source of the PLplot documentation, maintained by Alan W. Irwin and Rafael Laboissiere. SEE ALSO
PLplot documentation at http://plplot.sourceforge.net/resources. August, 2012 PLPTEX3(3plplot)